Chapter 14: Convergence

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Apocalyptic Survival Guide (14)
  The branches of the sage were cut off, and the remaining vines suddenly twisted on the ground like crazy, as if they felt pain.

  Then, more vines rushed towards the barn from all directions, quickly surrounding the barn like a wave of green, scaring everyone else in the barn into screaming.

  "F*ck! Are you an idiot?! Is this the time for you to show off as a hero?! You are going to drag all of us to be buried with you! I will kill you first!" The bald man was furious, cursing in his mouth. Di raised his gun, preparing to kill Jiang Mo who had offended Sage first.

  But as soon as he raised the gun, his whole body seemed to be pressed by someone's locking button. Jiang Mo, who was still at the door just now, came to him without knowing it, and reached out to grab his neck. The bald man's entire face turned red from holding back. He could clearly feel the terrifying power coming from Jiang Mo's hand. He had no doubt that as long as he dared to act rashly, Jiang Mo would mercilessly break his hand. neck.

  The bald man couldn't even speak. He could only tremble his hands and drop the gun in his hand to the ground as a sign of surrender.

  Jiang Mo picked up the gun with his right foot and put it directly into the space. Sooner or later, everyone would know about the existence of superpowers, so he might as well use his identity as a "space superpower".

  "Stay quiet and don't cause trouble for me, otherwise it will be difficult to tell who will die first." Jiang Mo said and released the hand holding the bald man's neck, but his eyes glanced at the group of people standing behind the bald man. people.

  The bald man knelt on the ground with a plop, leaving a purple-red handprint on his neck. He looked very scary. Everyone was stunned by the scene in front of them, and they no longer dared to act rashly. Those who had guns in their hands also disarmed and were all taken into the space by Jiang Mo. He didn't want someone to shoot him behind the back while he was fighting desperately in front.

  After dealing with the bald man, Jiang Mo faced the branches of the sage again. Fortunately, the sage had basically no IQ and could only come in through the barn door. Only in this way could Jiang Mo be able to hold on. He waved a Tang sword in his hand with great force, and soon there was only broken branches and leaves left at the door of the warehouse.

  The sage's vitality was severely injured, but it became even more violent. Even the branches and vines were faintly glowing red, and its attack power was even higher.

  "Trouble." Jiang Mo spat and took out a bottle of high-concentration liquor from the space. At the same time, he said to the people around him, "Get out of the way!"

  Everyone took a step back and crowded on the ground. He shrank into the corner farthest from him in the warehouse, and then he saw Jiang Mo split the mouth of the bottle with a knife, poured the white wine all over the vines, then took out a matchbox from nowhere, and slowly lit it. A match was thrown at Vine's body with his backhand.

  There was a "boom", and with the help of alcohol, the flames instantly shot up. The vines that were swept away by the tongues of fire twisted crazily on the ground in pain. Even if they were mutant plants, they were still plants in nature and were naturally afraid of fire. Coupled with the effect of alcohol, the fire became bigger and bigger.

  If this continues, the sage will most likely be burned to the ground.

  "Great! We can go out!" Seeing this scene, everyone was excited. They had been trapped here for so long, and now they finally saw hope!