Chapter 44: Cutting off the Hu

Jiang Mo stood at the door of Exhibition Hall 3 and waited for a while, then heard a burst of noise. Three young college students were walking towards the direction of Exhibition Hall 3.

[System: Mission No. 2 target appears. ]

The system prompt sounded in time, and the person with the red cursor quickly appeared in Jiang Mo's field of vision, that is Zheng Hong, the son of luck in this world.

He is nearly 1.9 meters tall, has familiar facial features and face, but is slightly younger than the previous two worlds, but it adds a different feeling to him.

Jiang Mo felt like "it's true" in his heart. The children of destiny in these small worlds were all carved out of the same mold. He just didn't know if the souls in their bodies had anything in common. ...

Zheng Hong is an orphan. He grew up in an orphanage. But because he is a child of luck, his luck has always been very good. The director of the orphanage where he is located is a caring old lady who cares about the children in the orphanage. They are all treated as their own children, especially the obedient and sensible Zheng Hong, who is simply the dean's favorite child. Since junior high school, Zheng Hong has led other children to make handicrafts and sell them to make money to reduce the burden on the dean. In high school, he began to use his spare time to work and tutor. When he became an adult, he began to use small amounts of money to carry out various projects. Investment, now I have ten thousand to twenty thousand in my bank card passbook.

It seems to be a coincidence. Zheng Hong's college classmate Cai Yi's family also runs a jewelry business, so he happened to participate in this exhibition. However, his store is not big and only occupies a small booth in the second exhibition hall. However, the exhibition will give exhibitors multiple tickets, and there are exactly three more tickets. Cai Yi brought Zheng Hong and Wang Tao, who were close friends, to come and have fun. He is a stone gambling enthusiast and usually talks about stone gambling in front of his classmates. After learning that Exhibition Hall 3 is the raw material area, he specially brought them here to open their eyes.

In fact, Zheng Hong didn't know anything about stone gambling. It was here that he first felt the charm of stone gambling, and with his incredible luck, he opened a small piece of rough stone purchased for less than 2,000 yuan. The jade worth hundreds of thousands became his first pot of gold on the road to wealth, but it was a pity that he was intercepted by that damn time and space stranger.

"Look, this is the raw material area I mentioned. You can see many masters of stone betting!" Cai Yi said excitedly to Zheng Hong and Wang Tao.

"Let's go and have a look!" They were obviously very interested, so they all quickened their pace.

But as soon as they reached the door, they were stopped by the staff, "Please show your pass."

As mentioned before, the third exhibition hall is different from the previous two exhibition halls. You must have a pass to enter. But none of the four people present had passes for Exhibition Hall 3.

"I have a ticket. My dad is from Jinrong Jewelry. It's in the No. 2 exhibition hall."

"Sorry, your ticket can only enter the No. 1 and No. 2 exhibition halls. You must have a pass to enter the No. 3 exhibition hall. ." The staff said dutifully.

Cai Yi never expected to be stopped at the door, and suddenly felt a little embarrassed. Just when he was about to say something more, two more people, a man and a woman, came over.

[System: Target number one appears. 】

The person who came was none other than Song Hanyu, a time traveler with the ability to see through things. He transformed into a college classmate of Zheng Hong and Cai Yi. His family became rich through demolition and could be said to be a nouveau riche family. He had read the novels that made up this world before traveling through time, so he knew that Zheng Hong was the male protagonist of this world, and he had incredible luck. But since he has traveled through time and has a golden finger with the ability to see things through, why can't he become the protagonist of this world?

With this idea in mind, he began to block Zheng Hong, taking one step ahead of him every time and taking away his opportunity. Today was the day when he first took action to intercept Hu Zhenghong's opportunity.

"Isn't this Young Master Cai and the top student in our class? What? You were stopped without a pass?" Song Hanyu held a pass in his hand and spoke with a sense of superiority and pride, "It's a pity that a pass only If I can take one person with me, I already have a companion."

"Don't bother, we will figure it out ourselves." Cai Yi usually had a bad impression of Song Hanyu, and when he saw that he spoke in such a shady manner, he said coldly.

"Okay then." Song Hanyu shrugged and turned to the pretty beauty next to him, "Ying'er, let's go in."

"Okay..." The beauty looked hesitantly and then followed Song Hanyu. She went in, but after entering the exhibition hall, she turned back and glanced in the direction of Zheng Hong.

This beauty's name is Huang Ying. Her father Huang Mingquan was a nobleman who helped Zheng Hong many times in the original world line. Without Song Hanyu's appearance, Huang Ying would have appeared here alone and then helped Cai Yi who was intercepted by the staff. and Zheng Hong, brought them in with their own passes, which gave Zheng Hong the opportunity to get in touch with stone gambling for the first time.

But now Song Hanyu used his foresight of the plot to get to know Huang Ying in advance and gain her trust. Then after getting the pass, he invited Huang Ying to visit the jewelry exhibition. Huang Ying did not specifically learn from her father. I need another pass.

"Don't worry, I'll call my dad and think of a solution." Cai Yi said to Zheng Hong and Wang Tao.

It's just that the pass is so tight that even Cai Yi's father couldn't get one in a short time.

"Hey, if it doesn't work out, why don't we go back? Anyway, we've seen the other two exhibition halls, so it doesn't matter if we don't see the last one, right?" Wang Tao saw his friend's embarrassment and suggested.

While several people were hesitating, Jiang Mo walked up to them casually and said with a smile, "Do you want to go in? I just have two passes that can take the three of you in." "

Really. ?!" Cai Yi showed an incredible expression. He knew very well how difficult it was to get a pass. Even his father was not qualified to get something, but the young man in front of him actually had two?

"Of course." Jiang Mo said and took out his two passes.

  "That's great! Thank you!" Cai Yi was very happy, took Jiang Mo's hand and said, "My name is Cai Yi, and these two are my classmates Wang Tao and Zheng Hong."

" My name is Li Zhuoran, nice to meet you." Jiang Mo said but couldn't help but glance at Zheng Hong, and saw him looking at him with grateful eyes, and the smile on his face deepened a little.

The four of them entered Exhibition Hall 3 together. The number of people in Exhibition Hall 3 was no less than that in the previous two exhibition halls, and they were all dressed very formally. It was obvious at first glance that they were worth a lot of money. There are various kinds of stones in the surrounding stalls, which look strange, but they have extraordinary appeal to stone gambling enthusiasts.

The most eye-catching one is of course the raw material exhibition area under the Li Group. Their booth is the largest in the entire museum, and all kinds of rough stones are neatly placed together for people to choose from.

"Shall we go over there and have a look?" Cai Yi looked in the direction of the Li Group's booth, his eyes shining.

The others naturally had no objection and followed him.

"Zheng Hong, look, this is the semi-finished wool I told you. Look at the color shown in this window. It's really top quality. Unfortunately, it's too expensive..." Cai Yi pointed to an oval-shaped rough stone with a pattern on it. A cut revealed a green jadeite. Judging from the color, it should be at least sunny green. The price tag is two hundred thousand, which is not a high price. If there are enough jadeites in this rough stone, it can be turned over several times. You'll get back your money twice as much, but if you just stay on the surface and rely on skin green, you'll lose everything.

Risks and opportunities coexist, this is the charm of stone gambling. But judging from the abilities of several of their students, they definitely would not dare to participate in stone gambling easily.

"Is this all made of wool?" Zheng Hong turned his attention to the pile of inconspicuous stones on the ground on the other side.

"Yes, but don't look at the stones here. They are cheap, and the quality is not very good. The chance of finding jade is very slim." Cai Yi took a look and replied.

Zheng Hong nodded and picked up a palm-sized piece of black sand fur material. There was a crack on it, and a bit of green could be seen vaguely in the crack. It can be seen that the probability of jade inside is very high, but there is also something green in it. There is a lot of black moss mixed in. If the black color spreads inward, then this piece of jade is likely to be useless.

"This piece is not good. Look at it. It's cracked and mossy. You'll definitely have to pay for it." Cai Yi was not optimistic about this stone.

Zheng Hong felt an inexplicable feeling in his heart, so he said to the salesperson standing at the counter, "How can I sell this stone?"

"Two thousand." The man looked at the piece of stone in Zheng Hong's hand. He glanced at a stone and randomly quoted a price.

The price of two thousand yuan is already very cheap, but Zheng Hong doesn't have much money at hand, so he still needs to hesitate to spend two thousand yuan to buy a stone.

"I'll pay four thousand!" Just when Zheng Hong hesitated, Song Hanyu suddenly walked over quickly and quoted the price of four thousand.

After Song Hanyu and Huang Ying entered the exhibition hall, they also went straight to the display cabinets of the Li Group. However, Huang Ying was more interested in semi-finished wool, so Song Hanyu accompanied her to see the stones over there first. He thought that Zheng Hong and Cai Yi would definitely not be able to get in, but he didn't expect that not only did they get in, but Zheng Hong also got the special stone. How could he not be anxious?