Chapter 20: It's raining

The first rain after the end of the world brings not hope, but destruction.

Heavy rains brought the virus into the water, causing problems with all drinking water except bottled water that had already been packaged. In the original world line, Zhou Jing was attacked by zombies after he came to this world. After discovering that killing zombies could level him up, his strength quickly increased. Relying on the collapse of the legal system of this world, he He began to plunder everything unscrupulously, and even had the audacity to take a fancy to the weapons of the army. He attacked the search and rescue team, stole a large number of weapons, and killed a large number of soldiers. Mo Hong was also seriously injured. If he hadn't suddenly woke up and awakened his powers at the critical moment, he might have died.

However, Mo Hong was unable to return to the Southern Henan Military Region because of his severe injuries. The sudden arrival of heavy rain caused a second outbreak of the virus. This time the situation was more serious than the last time. A large number of ordinary people mutated. Many safe zones and small survivor gathering places were destroyed. However, many people with super powers were also born. , and this officially started the chaotic end of the world where the weak and the strong eat each other.

After Mo Hong recovered from his injury, the Southern Henan Military Region had long since ceased to exist. He relied on his strong ability to establish a survivor base and gave people a safe haven.

Zhou Jing was just a poor man before time travel. In the chaotic apocalypse, he relied on the ability of the game system to gain unprecedented strength and power. The highest enjoyment and the most beautiful beauties were all at his fingertips. He enjoys the feeling of being feared by people, and the ubiquitous flattery amplifies his desire. He wants to become the strongest person in the world and make everyone surrender to him. Mo Hong and his base naturally became a thorn in his side. He used the game system to assassinate Mo Hong, which ultimately led to the collapse of the small world.

And Jiang Mo's mission is to prevent all of this from happening.

The best time to do something was ten years ago, and the second best time is now. Since we want to change, let's start with this heavy rain.

"Lieutenant Colonel Mo." Jiang Mo called out to Mo Hong as he was going downstairs.

"Huh?" Mo Hong stopped and turned back to look at him.

"I have one more thing, I don't know whether I should talk about it or not." Jiang Mo had a hesitant look on his face.

"Please tell me."

"I'm a little worried that this rain will infect the water source." Jiang Mo explained in detail the possible consequences of the heavy rain. Looking at Mo Hong's solemn expression, he knew that he had listened. As long as Being prepared in advance, he believed that the safe zone could come up with the best possible solution.

After the convoy returned to the safe zone, Mo Hong hurried to the headquarters, and left the inventory of supplies and registration and distribution to Xu Feng and Jiang Mo.

Their operation this time can be said to be very successful. Not only did they bring back a large amount of supplies, but there were no casualties. Jiang Mo took out things one by one from the space and piled up a small mountain in the open space. A dozen little soldiers quickly registered and counted, and then began to distribute supplies.

The ordinary people who followed the team out each received quite a lot of supplies, not only food, but also various daily necessities. From what they said, this task was not difficult. Anyway, the zombies had superpowers to deal with them. All they had to do was follow. Just pick things up later, it's a good deal with no capital and huge profits. This made everyone who didn't go out with the team regret it. If they had signed up earlier, wouldn't they have had a share of these supplies now?