Chapter 49: Top level

As soon as Song Hanyu had coaxed Huang Ying, he noticed Zheng Hong and others, and his expression immediately turned ugly. However, because of Huang Ying beside him, he tried hard to suppress his displeasure and just pretended not to see them. It seems that I don't want to say hello to them.

Zheng Hong and Cai Yi just didn't want to talk to him. They strode past the rest area and continued to browse the raw material area.

This exhibition attracted large and small wool dealers from all over the country. There were all kinds of wool products, worth tens of thousands of dollars. It was a very rare learning opportunity. After Zheng Hong went back yesterday, he bought several books related to stone gambling, intending to learn more about this aspect. After all, things like luck and intuition are mysterious and mysterious. It is more reliable to master more knowledge and accumulate experience.

Several people strictly followed Huang Mingquan's reminder yesterday and basically just didn't want to buy. Zheng Hong worked hard to analyze the performance of each piece of wool. He also watched many other people's processes of buying and removing stones, and then corroborated his own ideas. Just like a sponge, absorbing this knowledge crazily.

As the saying goes, serious men are the most handsome. Jiang Mo looked at Zheng Hong analyzing the material carefully and found him very attractive inexplicably.

Realizing that he was actually looking at Zheng Hong in a trance, Jiang Mo came back to his senses and blushed, while sighing slowly in his heart: Alas, it seems that he is really a complete bender...

By this time, they had already arrived. A new stall. The owner of this stall is a wool merchant from the north. Although the wool materials he brings are not much, they are all rare black sand leather grown in old pits. The wool grown in Laokeng is often very popular, so it is very popular. When encountering such a rare opportunity, Zheng Hong and others naturally took a closer look.

At this time, Jiang Mo noticed that there was a piece of wool on the shelf that had a strange shape, looking a bit like a heart, so he picked up the piece of wool and looked at it curiously.

He actually didn't know anything about gambling on stones, he just wanted to see it as a novelty.

"Boss, how do you sell this piece of wool?" Jiang Mo asked.

"Twenty thousand." The woolen cloth owner, who seemed to be of foreign origin, quoted a price without even raising his head.

This piece of wool is not big, only about the size of a volleyball. The price of 120,000 yuan is not cheap, but it is wool from Laokeng, so the price cannot be considered expensive.

"Boss, can it be cheaper?" Jiang Mo returned the price out of habit.

"One hundred thousand." Unexpectedly, the boss actually gave it a little cheaper and rounded up the whole number.

"Zhuoran, do you want to buy this piece?" Zheng Hong noticed the movement here and walked over.

Jiang Mo raised his head, gestured to him with the wool in his hand, and said with a smile: "Yeah, this piece of wool looks quite interesting. Look, it's actually heart-shaped."

Zheng Hong didn't expect that Li Zhuoran would like this. The piece of wool turned out to be for such a childish reason. He shook his head with a smile, took the piece of wool from his hand, looked at it carefully, and planned to give it to Li Zhuoran for advice, but at a glance, he could tell Some questions come.

The raw material of the black sand leather shell is very versatile, ranging from brick materials to colored materials. It is very difficult to identify the jade quality inside it. The black sand leather shell material that Li Zhuoran chose seems to have no problem at first glance, but if you look closely, you can find that there are many black spots on the surface and small cracks. It is difficult to guarantee that it will not affect the quality of the jade inside. cause impact.

No wonder when Jiang Mo was bargaining, the boss lowered the price by 20,000 without any hesitation. He seemed to know this.

However, after Zheng Hong took a closer look at the piece of wool, he felt that it was worth a gamble, so he didn't stop him anymore.

When Jiang Mo went to check out with the wool in his arms, Song Hanyu happened to walk over with Huang Ying.

"It's from Laokeng." Huang Ying's eyes lit up as soon as she saw the wool here. The wool with black sand leather shell is indeed very risky, but the possibility of producing high Cui is also the highest, "Hanyu, Let's go in and take a look."

Song Hanyu knew that Zheng Hong had accepted Huang Mingquan's advice these days. Watch more and buy less, and he would not bet on any big gains, so there was no need for him to compete with Zheng Hong for anything. , so he deliberately kept a low profile today, only following Huang Ying, looking for opportunities, and using his powers to give her several suggestions. He successfully made Huang Ying forget the unpleasantness of the previous two days, and increased his feelings towards her. His sense of trust - haven't you seen that Huang Ying now calls him "Hanyu" affectionately?

As soon as he approached the stall, Song Hanyu saw Zheng Hong and Li Zhuoran, and suddenly felt like they were enemies.

"Boss, I want this piece of wool. Can I transfer money via mobile phone?"

"Yes."

Song Hanyu was deeply impressed by Li Zhuoran. Yesterday, he lost so many people in public, all because of him! Seeing that he spent 100,000 yuan to buy a piece of heart-shaped wool, I couldn't help but use my superpower to check it out. Anyway, he still had two uses of his superpower today. It was okay to use it once to see how funny this guy was. good.

Unexpectedly, after scanning with his supernatural power, Song Hanyu's pupils shrank slightly, and the green and clear light almost blinded him!

This is glass jade! ! !

how so? He remembered that the character Li Zhuoran was not mentioned in the novel, and no glass species was introduced at the exhibition!

Could it be that it was because of his intervention that Zheng Hong and Li Zhuoran got to know each other and became good friends, which led to what happened next?

Looking at the dazzling greenery, a look of greed flashed in Song Hanyu's eyes, but Li Zhuoran and the store had already settled their money, so there was no room for him to intervene, so he could only watch helplessly.

Song Hanyu really couldn't understand. When reading novels, it was very easy for the protagonist to gamble on stones and pick up leaks. Why did he always miss out on the treasure when it was his turn? He was able to travel to this world and gained special abilities such as clairvoyance, which should obviously be the configuration of the protagonist, but why is his luck always so bad? !

Seeing that Li Zhuoran was about to leave with the wool in his arms, Song Hanyu gritted his teeth, forced a smile, stepped forward and greeted him proactively: "Hello, Mr. Li."

 Jiang Mo raised his head and glanced at him with a somewhat confused expression, "Who are you?"

The smile on Song Hanyu's face suddenly froze. He was also the other protagonist in yesterday's conflict. He didn't believe that the other party's memory was so poor. This Li Zhuoran It was obvious that he was deliberately trying to embarrass him!

He gritted his teeth, but he did not dare to offend the Li Group behind him, so he could only continue to say with a complacent smile: "I am Zheng Hong's classmate, and we met yesterday." "

Oh, you are the one who wants to People who raise prices to grab wool? I never thought that you are still a classmate of Zheng Hong and the others. We have such a deep friendship as classmates." Jiang Mopi sarcastically said with a smile.

Song Hanyu almost couldn't hold back his smile. He gritted his teeth and said, "Yesterday I was impulsive and did something inappropriate. I already know that I was wrong and I won't do it again in the future." "

That's good, I still have to go to the stone. Let's take the first step." Jiang Mo was not in the mood to fight with Song Hanyu, but he knew very well what kind of person the other party was, with vicious hands and a dark heart. This person suddenly stopped him and even smiled like this, which made it clear that he had an agenda. He would be a fool to stay here.

"Wait a minute, Mr. Li!" Song Hanyu stopped Jiang Mo again, and said a little eagerly: "Master Li, do you want to transfer this piece of wool? I think it looks like a heart, and I really want to buy it as a gift. I wonder if Mr. Li can let go of the girl I like?"

As he spoke, he deliberately glanced in the direction of Huang Ying on the other side of the stall, expressing his meaning in a subtle way.

"Sorry, I also like this piece of wool and have no intention of transferring it." Jiang Mo refused bluntly.

"Master Li, I can offer double the price!" Song Hanyu was still unwilling to give up.

Jiang Mo looked at him with a sneer, "What? You didn't grab enough from your classmates yesterday, and you're coming to grab mine again today?"

"Master Li, that's not what I meant..."

"What do you mean you didn't mean that? I I have already said that I have no intention of transferring, but you still stop me, do you want to rob me openly?"

Jiang Mo's current identity is really easy to use. He doesn't need to be timid when doing things, and he doesn't have to worry about offending others when he speaks, not to mention that he originally He was on the right side, so he naturally didn't need to look down upon Song Hanyu.

Song Hanyu's thoughts were clearly stated, which made him feel extremely embarrassed. However, due to Li Zhuoran's status, he dared not speak out in anger, so he had to grit his teeth and get out of the way, "It's because I didn't think carefully. Mr. Li, please excuse me." ."

"That's pretty much it." Jiang Mo snorted and walked out struttingly with the wool in his arms. Cai Yi and Zheng Hong quickly followed.

"Master Li, you are so handsome when you fight against that kid! He should be taught a lesson!" Cai Yi clenched his fist hard.

"That's right! This kid has the attitude of having his eyes on the top of his head every day. It's really irritating!" Wang Tao also agreed.

"Ignore him, let's go to my shop to unwrap the stone together!" Jiang Mo smiled and put the wool in his hand into Zheng Hong's hand, "I'll lend it to you for use. You can help me unwrap it later."

"Me?" Zheng Hong looked at Jiang Mo in surprise. Seeing his eyes full of smiles and trust, his heart suddenly moved. He nodded vigorously and said, "Okay, I'll help you solve it later.

" Stone is also part of gambling on stones, and he happened to take this opportunity to accumulate some experience.