Chapter 8: Go home

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Apocalyptic Survival Guide (8)
  After initially mastering the use of the white jade ring, Jiang Mo suggested: "Brother, let's put all the things in this supermarket into our rings? The end of the world is coming. It's okay if the time is short, but if the time is long, there will definitely be trouble. , we'd better prepare early."

  Fan Cheng knew very well that Jiang Mo's idea was not unfounded. Although everyone is in harmony on weekdays, that is because there is no conflict of interest. Once it comes to harming lives, Social morality will completely collapse. In critical situations, people's bad nature will be fully exposed. It would be better if the apocalypse ends quickly. As time goes by, resources will become increasingly scarce. It will not be surprising what will happen by then. There are many in the movie. This aspect of the plot.

  What's more, when the end of the world comes, all kinds of production activities will inevitably come to a standstill. Almost all of the existing materials have become non-renewable limited resources. Use less and less. Stocking up as much materials as possible in the early stage is definitely the way to survive. Strong guarantee.

  There is about a thousand cubic meters of space in his white jade ring, which can store a lot of things. He estimates that Jiang Mo's ring should be about the same as his. In such a large space, the two of them can completely store the products in this unmanned supermarket. All fit into their space.

  With the storage capacity of this entire supermarket, it is enough for the few of them to live without worries about food and clothing for a long time in the apocalypse.

  However, so many things disappearing out of thin air cannot be concealed, so the two brothers discussed it and decided to tell Du Guangyao and Wang Yike that Jiang Mo had awakened two powers, the power system and the space system. As for Fan Cheng, they should not expose it for the time being. His space can also be regarded as one of their trump cards.

  It's not that I don't trust the two of them. It's just that money touches people's hearts. No one can be sure whether people's hearts will change after the end of the world. Reservation is the necessary guarantee for survival. And there is space in the ring. You know. The fewer people there are, the safer it is. Even if Du Guangyao and Wang Yike are told, it may not be a good thing for them.

  Usually, in front of outsiders, they use backpacks and car trunks to hide the existence of the space.

  Needless to say, Du Guangyao and Wang Yike were pleasantly surprised when they learned that Jiang Mo had such an ability. They all knew how dangerous it was outside now. Basically, everyone did not dare to go out casually, but hiding at home, food would not be enough after all. It's limited. People can't hide at home all their lives. It won't be long before someone comes out to search for food. Supermarkets are obviously a very good choice, and the unmanned supermarkets where they are located will also become one of their targets.

  Their defense level here is high, and those people will not insist on breaking in in the short term, but when supplies become increasingly scarce, even explosion-proof steel plates cannot stop those people. After all, there are many people who have this magical ability like them. It is better to put things into the space and carry them with them safely. These are things that their company bought with real money, so they cannot make it cheaper for others. .

  With this ability, at least they will no longer have to worry about supplies in the future, as long as they collect more in the early stage.

  Jiang Mo talked about his awakening of space and strength powers, and Jiang Mo also showed off his fire powers. Under the guidance of Jiang Mo and Fan Cheng, Wang Yike quickly mastered the newly generated superpowers in his body. He awakened the wood superpower, which is almost the same as none at present, but it also enhanced his physique.