Chapter 38: Control

Although Li Yunv desperately cried out for injustice and said that she was not responsible for the incident, no one could help her when the witness was dead and a series of evidence pointed to her. Fortunately, this time she was just adding laxatives to the meal, which did not cause serious consequences. Therefore, the emperor just expelled her from the palace, without spreading the news widely, and did not harm her family.

Jiang Mo knew that the emperor was not without doubts, but in the absence of other evidence, he had no choice but to deal with it this way. Fortunately, Lady Li has never been a bed attendant. After leaving the palace, she can still marry in a low-key manner, which is better than just wasting her life in the palace.

Jiang Mo was in good health and recovered after a few days of rest. During this period, the emperor personally visited him several times in Yonghe Palace and was very concerned about his condition.

Zhang Qian, who was also infected with laxatives, but whose symptoms were much milder, was not so lucky. The emperor never visited her palace once. He only gave an oral order and asked the imperial doctor to check her pulse every three days. There is no more. This made Zhang Qian very angry. On the one hand, she resented that she should not have administered the medicine so lightly. If her symptoms were as severe as Du Yunyi's, the emperor should have come over to take a look. On the other hand, she hated Du Yunyi. She It was unimaginable that the emperor would value a man so much. Even if Du Yunyi could not sleep with him, he never thought of recruiting other concubines.

This Du Yunyi must not be kept!

This time she finally succeeded in getting rid of Lady Li, who was always against her, and gained some palace fighting points. However, because Lady Li's status was lower, the palace fighting points she gained were not as good as those of Ji Fangfei. , but it's just enough to exchange for a low-level puppet charm.

*******

"Master, you are getting better now. The weather looks very good today. The peonies in the Royal Garden are blooming and they are beautiful. Do you want to go and take a look?" On Jiang Mo's body After he recovered, Meng Jiao suggested with a smile.

Jiang Mo didn't like to go out and wander around very much. He rarely left Yonghe Palace. Apart from occasionally practicing boxing in the yard, he would just lie down and read a storybook. However, these days when he was sick, he had been lying on the bed. He was indeed lying on the bed. It's been too long, and the bones in the body have become a little soft. It's good to go out and relax.

Jiang Mo then happily said: "Okay, let's go shopping."

Today's weather was indeed very good. The sky was clear and the sun was shining warmly on him. It quickly dispelled the damp atmosphere that had been in the palace for days. It's so comfortable. And the air in ancient times is indeed not comparable to modern times. The air is humid, with the faint smell of lake water and the faint fragrance of flowers. Walking like this makes people feel relaxed both physically and mentally.

Jiang Mo and Meng Jiao quickly arrived at the Imperial Garden, which was still guarded by guards. After checking Meng Jiao's waistband, the guards let them in.

There are a lot of flowers in the imperial garden, and the peonies are in full bloom. They are pink and red, and they are clustered together in large groups.

They did not go to the lake, but wandered around the garden. The Imperial Garden was very large. As they walked around, they discovered several sights they had never seen before. The waterside pavilions and pavilions were equally beautiful. There is a green pool with clear water and many koi carps in the pool.

"Master, look at the koi in this pond, it's so big and fat!" Meng Jiao stood by the green pond, pointing at the koi in the pond, looking a little excited.

Jiang Mo heard this and walked over curiously. When he was looking into the pool, suddenly there was a force behind him that pushed him. He was unprepared and fell into the pool!

After Jiang Mo fell into the water, he looked back at Meng Jiao on the shore in disbelief. There were only two of them here, and Meng Jiao was the only one who could push him.

Across the pond, the figures of the people on the shore were distorted, but Jiang Mo was still keenly aware of Meng Jiao's strangeness. After Meng Jiao pushed him down, he stood blankly by the pool, his eyes seemed to have lost focus, staring blankly in the direction of the pool.

[Jiang Mo: 008, what's going on? Meng Jiao looked very uncomfortable. ]

[System: It was detected that he was controlled by the puppet talisman, but the control effect is currently fading. ]

"It's not good! The master has fallen into the water! Someone, come quickly!" A few seconds later, Meng Jiao's eyes regained brightness. After seeing Jiang Mo fall into the pool, he immediately shouted at the top of his lungs.

There are many guards in this imperial garden. Although it is not as simple as three steps, one post, five steps and one sentry, there are guards in each area, and there are also guards who patrol from time to time. At this time, hearing Meng Jiao's shout, the guards who were close rushed towards this side as quickly as possible.

This blue pool looks crystal clear, but it's actually quite deep, probably about two meters deep. There's also mud at the bottom of the pool. If an average person falls in, it's probably difficult to get up.

It's a pity that Jiang Mo is not an ordinary person.

He can swim, and the weather is warm today, and the water temperature in this pool is not bad. He feels almost the same as swimming in his own pool in the previous world. He swam to the shore in three strokes, five divided by two, and held up his hands. , climbed ashore easily.

Meng Jiao and the guards who rushed over: "..."

"Your Majesty, are you okay?" the guards asked nervously.

"I'm fine. Do you have a blanket?" Jiang Mo's clothes were all wet, and he felt a little cold after landing.

"Come right away!" The guards reacted quickly and quickly brought a blanket to cover him, "Qingjun, how did you fall into the water?"

Jiang Mo glanced at Meng Jiao, slightly curled his lips and said, "My foot slipped. ."

Thanks to this fall into the water, Jiang Mo finally figured out Zhang Qian's method of harming people. It turned out that she had a magical prop like a puppet charm in her hand, which could control others to do those dirty things for her. No wonder so many people fell in love with her.

Since Zhao Hong was not the kind of emperor who indulged in beauty and was fatuous and harmed the country, could it be that... he was also manipulated by this puppet charm?

However, Zhang Qian has not been able to sleep with him until now, and she has not even been able to get the slightest attention from Zhao Hong. It is impossible for her to let such an opportunity go and only manipulate these little people. It can be seen that she is now

There is no way to give Zhao Hong the puppet charm. There are definitely restrictions on the use of this charm. It may be based on whether he has been in contact with it or his status.

The guards quickly sent Jiang Mo back to Yonghe Palace. Although he seemed to be in no serious condition, Zuo Dong was still frightened and hurriedly sent for the imperial doctor.

Not many people in ancient times understood the nature of water, and our ladies could not leave the house or even step out. They could not swim at all, and their bodies were extremely weak. Therefore, every time I read novels and TV shows, after those women in ancient times fell into the water, if they were surrounded by If there is no one, it is almost a dead end. Even if someone rescues him, he will be seriously ill.

But Jiang Mo is a healthy man and can swim, so the trick of falling into the water has no effect on him at all.

"How on earth do you serve the master?" Zuo Dong was still in shock and asked Meng Jiao angrily.

Meng Jiao's face turned pale and he shook his head repeatedly: "I, I don't know what happened. It felt like in the blink of an eye, the master was already in the pool..." "Don't

blame him, it was me who didn't stand firm." Knowing this It was not Meng Jiao's original intention to push him into the pool once, and Jiang Mo had no intention of blaming him. After all, Zhang Qian had such a heaven-defying prop as the Puppet Talisman. Even if it wasn't Meng Jiao, it would be someone else. Zhang Qian wanted to deal with it. He can always find opportunities.

However, this puppet talisman seems to be a one-time prop. After completing the assigned task, the control effect will be automatically released. Even the controller will not notice the abnormality. It can be said that it is completely invisible. Jiang Mo has asked the system to add the puppet talisman to the search range. The next time someone around Jiang Mo is controlled by the puppet talisman, he will be alerted immediately.

"It's the slave who didn't serve his master well! I went down to receive the punishment myself!" Meng Jiao blamed himself. Even though Jiang Mo didn't mean to blame him, he still went to the Punishment Division to receive the punishment.

The emperor got the news and rushed to Yonghe Palace as quickly as possible. He frowned and looked at Jiang Mo: "Why are you so careless? You are not allowed to go to the waterside in the future! I have brought four guards. From now on, you Take them with you wherever you go!"

Although the words were spoken rudely and with a sense of command, the concern in his words was very obvious, and as an emperor, Zhao Hong was very busy with government affairs, and Jiang Mo was It was clear that Zhao Hong could come over so quickly, which was enough to prove that he was valued.

Jiang Mo felt warm in his heart and responded with a smile: "I understand."

"He was given laxatives before and had diarrhea for just two days. Now he fell into the water again. Please check with him quickly. Is there anything wrong with his body?" The emperor was not only accompanied by guards, but also brought two experienced old imperial doctors to diagnose and treat Jiang Mo.

The two imperial doctors carefully checked Jiang Mo's pulse, and then said: "Don't worry, Your Majesty, Du Qingjun is young and in good health. He will definitely recover after taking medicine for two days and resting for a few days. "

In fact, they also found it strange. After practicing medicine for many years, they rarely saw Shuang'er in such good health, with a strong pulse. It seemed that falling into the water was like taking a bath for him, and there was no need to take medicine. But looking at the emperor's nervous look, if they responded like this, I'm afraid the emperor would not be satisfied, but would think that they were not paying attention to diagnosis and treatment. So they gave Jiang Mo a dose of tonic, plus some ginger soup to dispel the cold. There is no harm in drinking it. If he lies down and rests for two days, he will definitely be able to jump around.

Sure enough, after listening to the imperial doctor's words, the emperor's complexion became better. After supervising Jiang Mo to drink the medicine and watching him fall asleep, the emperor finally left.

The news spread quickly, and the emperor's attention to Jiang Mo made all the concubines in the harem jealous. Some people even suspected that this was a way for Jiang Mo to compete for favor, and they all immediately followed suit. Within a few days, several concubines reported that they were sick, but the emperor did not visit them and only sent imperial doctors to treat them. , suddenly made them feel aggrieved and sad again.

Why!

"Obviously she fell into the water! How can she still be okay?!" Zhang Qian was so angry that she wanted to smash things. If she was a high-ranking concubine like Shi Jieyu, she would just smash things. At worst, she would have to call the Ministry of Internal Affairs to help. To make up for it, it's a pity that she is just a seventh-grade royal girl without favors, and the equipment she is equipped with is limited. It will be difficult to make up for it after it is broken. So even if she got angry again at this time, she could only hold it in. The most she could do was use scissors, find a piece of fabric, think it was Du Yunyi, and prick it hard.

hateful! She has to think of another way!