Chapter 45: Bidding

The initially careless salesman raised his head when he heard this. When he saw Song Hanyu wearing a valuable suit, he started to care. Then he looked at the man wearing a plain white T-shirt and casual pants. He looked like a young college student. The handsome Zheng Hong only hesitated for a moment before a smile appeared on his face.

"Mr., I'm really sorry. You see, that gentleman paid a higher price..."

He gets commission based on performance. If he sells this piece of wool for 4,000 yuan, The extra part can be commissioned by 50%, which is twice as much as the original two thousand yuan. How can he not be tempted by this?

Zheng Hong frowned slightly when he heard this, obviously very disgusted with his behavior of sitting on the ground and raising prices.

"Hey! Why are you like this? My friend was interested in this piece of wool first!" Cai Yi said angrily.

"But this gentleman hasn't bought it yet. Of course others also have the right to fair competition!" The salesman said plausibly.

Huang Ying stood aside and glanced at Song Hanyu. Her expression changed slightly, but she still held back and said nothing.

In fact, every line of work has its own rules. Of course, the stone gambling line also has its own rules. For example, when buying gambling stones, it is not uncommon for two people to fall in love with the same piece of wool at the same time. In this case, the industry generally assumes that the person who gets the wool first has the right of first refusal. If he doesn't want it, the other person can buy it again. Come up and ask for price. It is obviously against the rules to directly raise prices to compete like Song Hanyu, but if the seller also wants to sell at a high price, there is no other way.

After all, these are just unwritten rules. Even if they don't abide by them, no one can do anything to them. The most they can do is say that they "do things unethically".

What's more, this is the Li Group's booth, so it's hard for her to speak rashly. If she accidentally escalates the matter and causes a bad impact, she may cause her father a lot of trouble.

"Isn't this against the rules?" Jiang Mo didn't have as many worries as Huang Ying, so he said it directly.

Jiang Mo's "rules" have two meanings. One means that he violated the established rules of the industry, and the other means that he violated the company's rules. Although the company has given the sales staff pricing power and given a minimum price and a standard price, the sales staff can make appropriate price increases based on these two prices. If the final transaction price exceeds the standard price, the sales staff will You can earn commission on the price difference.

However, this salesperson's behavior of deliberately raising the price after quoting the price is definitely against the company's rules.

In the previous world line, Song Hanyu used money to snatch this piece of wool from Zheng Hong's hands. This time he came here specially and would not let Song Hanyu get what he wanted.

After hearing this, the salesman's face became a little ugly, but seeing that Jiang Mo's clothes were equally valuable and that he had an aura that ordinary rich second-generation people don't have, he softened his tone and said: " Of course I am clear about the rules, and I have not denied this gentleman's right to purchase. If this gentleman is sure he wants it, of course he still has the right of first refusal."

What he said was a bit of a change of concept. The prerequisite for guaranteeing Zheng Hong's right of first refusal is to increase the price. If he is unwilling to increase the price, it will be regarded as giving up voluntarily. But no one could talk to him about this matter. Just like Huang Ying thought before, this was just an unwritten rule after all.

"Sir, do you think you are willing to buy this piece of wool?" The salesman spoke to Zheng Hong in a very polite manner, but in fact he was forcing him to make a decision.

Zheng Hong was a little hesitant. He could not afford the price, but he felt it was not worth it. After all, what could have been bought for only two thousand yuan had doubled in price in a blink of an eye. It was really a bit expensive. .

"Okay, what's the point of procrastinating? I'll pay you 8,000 yuan for good luck, okay?" Song Hanyu said with a sneer. He didn't care whether such an action would make people disgusted. Anyway, he would never do it. This treasure will fall into Zheng Hong's hands. Although this piece of wool is not big and looks very poor, there is a piece of purple jade the size of an egg. It is very scarce in today's market. The market price is at least 500,000 yuan. Better luck. , it's possible to shoot for 7 or 8 million!

Although Song Hanyu's current family conditions are very good, seven to eight million yuan cannot be obtained casually, and the key to him buying this stone is not money. The most important thing is that he can get it from A piece of inferior wool worth less than 10,000 yuan was found to be worth 700,000 to 800,000 jadeite. This is a huge increase, which is enough to show that he has extraordinary talent and vision in stone gambling. He will be like Zheng Hong. , shined brightly when unraveling stones, and attracted the attention of Huang Ying's father. With the help of this master of stone gambling, his future journey will naturally be extremely smooth.

"Hey! Song Hanyu, don't go too far!" Cai Yi couldn't bear it anymore and glared at him angrily.

Song Hanyu ignored him at all and just looked at Zheng Hong provocatively.

"Sir... look?" The salesman's face showed a bit of eagerness. This man actually increased the price so much. It was a very generous windfall for him. Of course he didn't Be willing to let go of such an opportunity.

Zheng Hong's brows suddenly furrowed even more tightly, and he finally chose to give up, "I don't want it anymore."

After all, he didn't know what would come out of this stone. He picked up this stone and inquired based on his feeling. Forget it, although he can continue to compete, his funds are definitely not comparable to Song Hanyu's, and he has also seen Song Hanyu's deliberate targeting and the salesman's protection, so there is no point in entangled with them anymore.

Seeing that Zheng Hong had finally given up on the stone, before Song Hanyu and the salesman had time to be happy, they heard someone else say, "I'll pay ten thousand."

The person who spoke was none other than Jiang Mo.

Song Hanyu's expression froze, and before he could take back the smile, he looked almost ferocious.

Seeing Song Hanyu and the salesman turning to look at him, Jiang Mo smiled and said: "What's wrong? Isn't it about fair competition? I also want to. I offered a high price, and at the same price, I also agree with this gentleman's right of first refusal. "