Chapter 33: Rain and dew

When Zhao Hong asked Shui to come in, there were people around him. Jiang Mo didn't dare to move. He could only pretend to be asleep. Who knew that just by pretending, he would actually fall asleep...

When Jiang Mo woke up again, it was already... It was the next morning.

"Du Guijun, are you awake?" As soon as Jiang Mo sat up, two young eunuchs walked in from outside and stepped forward to help Jiang Mo get up.

First, they brought him fragrant tea to rinse his mouth, and then brought him hot water to cleanse his face. They also brought him a change of clothes from Yongle Palace, helped him change his clothes, and finally gave him some exquisite breakfast dishes. They all have the flavors he likes, and they are still piping hot. It seems that they are always hot on the pot.

He didn't move his hands from beginning to end. He only opened his mouth when eating and stretched out his hands when wearing clothes. He didn't know how much more comfortable he was in Yonghe Palace.

All I can say is that he is a person who specializes in serving the emperor, and he really has his own way!

After he had eaten and drank enough and left the emperor's palace, there was a chariot waiting outside, taking him back to Yonghe Palace smoothly.

"Master! You are back!" Zuo Dong, Meng Jiao and others had been waiting at the palace gate for a long time. When they saw Jiang Mo coming back, they hurriedly greeted him and took out some silver melon seeds to help Jiang Mo reward them. Those palace people who sent him back.

As soon as the others left, Meng Jiao could no longer hide the joy on his face. While leading Jiang Mo inside, he said excitedly: "Congratulations, master! Congratulations, master! After the bedtime service, the emperor actually left you in the palace. One night, not only did he order someone to come to our palace to pick up your change of clothes, but he also specifically asked about your breakfast preferences! It seems that the emperor is really satisfied with you, master!"

Jiang Mo was stunned when he heard this. I thought that the treatment I enjoyed today was standard for concubines, but turned out to be special treatment? And he never expected that Zhao Hong would bother so much for him. After all, nothing happened last night. Zhao Hong actually just experienced a dream.

But the dream-building incense is somewhat special. In the small world where it was produced, it was originally used to treat insomnia. It will automatically create a wonderful dream for the user, soothing the user's spirit and emotions. Although the theme of the dream was formulated by Jiang Mo, the details were constructed according to Zhao Hong's preferences. Jiang Mo didn't know what kind of dream Zhao Hong had, but it was definitely a dream that fit Zhao Hong's heart. No wonder Zhao Hong took special care of him.

Jiang Mo felt a rare feeling of guilt...

There was nothing else in the harem but this kind of gossip related to the emperor spread very quickly. Soon everyone knew that the emperor had visited Du Yunyi last night. And he was so satisfied with his service that he sent someone to send him back on foot in the morning.

This kind of treatment makes people unable to help but envy and hate them, and people can't help but think: Is His Majesty so gentle?

The concubines who have not been blessed yet are looking forward to it, hoping that good luck will befall them tonight.

However, what is disappointing is that after Zhao Hong favored Du Yunyi, he seemed to have completed a mission. He actually did not visit the harem again for several days. I heard that many concubines' rooms were "accidentally" broken these days. Some porcelain.

Although the Zhou army had won the first battle, the Xiongnu would not admit defeat so easily. They would definitely have to fight for a long time afterwards. The replenishment of food, grass, troops and horses was very important. Countless battle reports flew to the emperor's desk like snowflakes. The emperor simply couldn't spare the time to think about what was wrong with women.

The Queen Mother was also very aware of this, so she waited for several days and felt that the time was almost up. Then she persuaded Zhao Hong again, and Zhao Hong reluctantly agreed to visit the concubine again.

After sending Zhao Hong off, the Queen Mother quickly asked Nanny Lin to pour a cup of tea. In order to persuade Zhao Hong to take time out to go to the harem, she spent a lot of time. At this moment, she just felt that her mouth was dry, "This child's temper , I don't know who I followed."

Nanny Lin served the Queen Mother with tea, then rubbed her hands to warm them, and massaged the Queen Mother's acupuncture points, "Don't be angry, Queen Mother, I think the Emperor is quite a wise king. It is better to focus all your energy on state affairs than on women."

Nanny Lin is an old man next to the Queen Mother and is deeply trusted by the Queen Mother. Now that they are the only two in the house, she dares to say some things. .

"The Ai family also knows that he is a good emperor, but heirs are also important." The Queen Mother sighed, "You have also seen the shortcomings of the late emperor's lack of heirs. The Ai family does not ask for anything else, as long as those concubines can be given to me quickly. It's enough to have a son and a half."

"That's what the Queen Mother said."

Zhao Hong was also an emperor who paid great attention to filial piety, so he had to fulfill his promise to the Queen Mother. During dinner, he asked the eunuch in charge of the Jingshi Room to bring over the concubines' green-headed cards. This time he turned over Liang Yi's brand.

Zhao Hong was really busy. By the time he finished correcting the memorial in the evening, it was already close to ugly time. When he returned to the palace by chariot, Liang Yi was so sleepy that he fell asleep because it was too late and he waited too long. However, he woke up immediately after hearing the noise and faced the tall and powerful emperor. , and suddenly the whole person was so nervous that his whole body became stiff.

The emperor looked carefully at Liang Yi who was lying on the dragon bed. He was naturally good-looking and looked very bookish, but his body was too thin. His bones could be clearly seen through the thin clothes. contour.

Zhao Hong doubted whether he could withstand his own torment. After all, when he met Du Yunyi that night, the battle was still very fierce! Can't you get out of bed without looking at him?

When the queen mother was selected, how could she choose someone so thin...

Zhao Hong had a lot of inner drama. He thought about a lot of things, but he still had an imperial majesty on his face. After asking everyone who was serving him to step back, he turned off. After turning on the light, he went to bed.

He could see that Liang Yi was very nervous, but when he came closer, Liang Yi was even trembling, which made Zhao Hong's already low interest even lower.

"I'm tired, let's take a rest early." After Zhao Hong said that, he covered himself with the quilt, turned over and fell asleep with his back to Liang Yi.

Liang Yi was a little panicked...I don't know if it was because of his poor performance that the emperor disliked him...

Although he had never wanted to enter the palace. 

Now that things have been settled for a long time, if there are no accidents, he will spend his whole life in this palace. He actually didn't care whether he was favored or not, but if he was rejected by the emperor, it might affect his family.

Liang Yi stayed up all night fearfully. When he was sent back in the morning, his eyes were still green and black, and he seemed to have no energy.

But in the eyes of others, this scene is a completely different picture. They only think that he became like this after a whole night of topsy-turvy.

The two children who attended the bed twice in a row were both twins, and they both looked very favored. This made the women in the harem very uneasy, wondering if this represented the emperor's preference.

While the other concubines were worried, Mr. Li, who lived in the same palace with Jiang Mo and Liang Yi, felt a little secret joy in his heart. He went to bed with him twice in a row, and His Majesty chose Shuang'er. There are only three people in the palace, and two of them have already served in bed. Does that mean it will be his turn next time?

After the Queen Mother got the news, she also had the same worries. She didn't care whether the emperor liked Shuang'er or a woman. After all, Shuang'er and the woman were both the emperor's concubines. The emperor could do whatever he liked, but the chance of Shuang'er getting pregnant was higher. The woman is much lower. According to the emperor's visit to the harem only once every ten days and a half, how many years and months will it take for her to have a grandson? Moreover, the harem was quite involved with the former dynasty. Many of the concubines were from high-ranking families. Whether they were favored or not depended on their own ability. However, it would be outrageous to not even touch them. It was hard to guarantee that the ministers would not feel the same. Dissatisfaction will arise.

In the end, the Queen Mother had to go to the emperor again, told him the importance and interests of the matter, and persuaded him to keep the rain and dew equal.

In fact, the Queen Mother didn't want to get too involved in her son's bed affairs, but the emperor was really unskilled in this regard, and she had no choice - could it be that if he was allowed to concentrate on government affairs like this and be as ascetic as a monk, let him Are all the concubines in the harem like widows?

"I know."

Zhao Hong was able to listen to his opinion, so he checked out Shi Jieyu's brand that night. Shi Jieyu was so happy that she had someone dress her up, and then she was filled with joy. Looking forward to the arrival of the night. The rest of the concubines were equally happy. At least this showed that the emperor did not have to have twin children, and they still had great hope.

Just waiting for Zhao Hong to return to the palace at night, he saw Shi Jieyu, who was wearing only a close-fitting dress and a graceful figure, sitting sideways on the bed. The dress was light and even a little transparent, and it stuck to her body thinly, revealing her fat-like figure. Her skin is beautiful, and it can highlight her graceful nature.

After the emperor came in, he stopped and stood not far away and looked at her carefully.

Shi Jieyu was secretly happy in her heart, and looked at him shyly and timidly, with a feeling of wanting to reject him in return for welcoming him.

However, Zhao Hong slowly frowned. How much powder did this woman put on her face? His whole face was as white as a ghost, his mouth was painted so red, his eyes were blinking like a cramp, and the aroma all over his body was almost killing him!

"I remembered that there is an important military matter that needs to be dealt with. Fang Cheng, please send her back tomorrow morning." Zhao Hong felt that he really couldn't do it, and he didn't even want to lie down with such a ghost-like woman. Together, after saying this dryly, they turned around and left, leaving Shi Jieyu stunned in disbelief.

Fortunately, Zhao Hong still saved some face for her and did not send her back on the spot, otherwise she would have become a joke in the whole capital!

Although she didn't have Cheng Chong, no one dared to go out and talk about what happened between the emperor's bed, at least no one would know...

Even so, she still couldn't control the sadness in her heart, and buried her head in the quilt and cried bitterly. .

The next morning, Shi Jieyu was sent back on a chariot with a pale face. She looked even worse than Liang Yi.

Shi Jieyu, like Liang Yi, stayed behind closed doors after returning. When people in the palace saw this, they thought it was because Zhao Hong had never been close to a woman, and once he broke the habit, he became too aggressive in bed. As a result, I was really envious and jealous of the three people who had slept with them. I just wished that it would be my turn next time and I could experience this sexual experience. However, only they themselves know the truth behind this, but they cannot tell anyone else.

However, Zhao Hong was very displeased when he failed twice in a row, so he directly told Fang Cheng: "There is no need to turn over the signs today. You can go to the guest room and ask Du Guijun to come and sleep with you in the evening."

Du Guijun was the most suitable for him. Thoughts, so what if it's difficult to conceive the twins? As long as you do it often enough, you don't have to worry about not being able to get pregnant.