Chapter 6: Miss

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Apocalyptic Survival Guide (6)
  "Ahhhhhhh - help!"

  Suddenly, an almost broken scream erupted from downstairs. The voice was full of fear, which made people's hearts tighten instantly. Jiang Mo walked to the stairs. Looking down, he saw that Manager Du had been chased by three zombies and climbed onto the shelf, looking very embarrassed.

  There were only seven of them in the unmanned supermarket. These three zombies were obviously the driver Li Jun who mutated after a fever and the two technicians.

  Generally, after humans are infected with the virus, there are only two outcomes: either they become zombies or they become people with superpowers. Manager Du neither had a fever nor turned into a zombie. He was an ordinary person who was lucky not to be infected by the virus.

  At the beginning of the apocalypse, the number of ordinary people is actually the largest. Those infected by the zombie virus will mutate at different times depending on their physical fitness. Most of them will become zombies within 36 hours. People with special abilities often need more time. It takes a long time to transform, so when the existence of superpowers was not known at first, many superpowers were killed by ordinary people as zombies in their sleep.

  In addition to natural awakening, if ordinary people are scratched or bitten by zombies, they also have a chance of transforming into a person with superpowers. However, the chance of becoming a zombie is higher, so not many people dare to try to awaken superpowers in this way.

  Jiang Mo only thought about it for a few seconds before deciding to go and save people. After all, saving a life is better than building a seven-level pagoda. What's more, he has been in contact with Manager Du during this period and has a good impression of him.

  In the apocalypse, one more friend means one less enemy.

  He found the kitchen supplies area on the second floor, found a sharpened kitchen knife, and strode downstairs.

  Manager Du, who was "condescending" on the shelf, saw Jiang Mo walking towards him with a kitchen knife at a glance, and quickly reminded him: "Second Young Master! Be careful!" The

  zombies were stimulated by Manager Du's voice and changed into He became even more crazy and excited, baring his teeth and waving his sharp claws at him.

  "Take care of yourself first, don't get scratched." Jiang Mo approached one of the zombies without any panic, and struck the zombie's head with a knife. It was obviously a very hard head, but under Jiang Mo's eyes However, his subordinates seemed to be made of paper and were directly split into two halves.

  After pulling out the kitchen knife, the zombie slowly fell down. Jiang Mo wiped the kitchen knife on the zombie's clothes with some disgust, and then turned to the next zombie.

  Zombies have no thoughts and no fear. The remaining two zombies did not retreat when they saw their kind falling. Instead, driven by their bloodthirsty instinct, they pounced on Manager Du even more crazily.

  "Huh?" Jiang Mo couldn't help but feel a little confused. He was such a big living person. Didn't these zombies see him?

  Jiang Mo stepped forward and kicked one of them over, then raised his knife and killed the other one. When the kicked zombie finally got up, he was sent to the west with another knife.

  From beginning to end, their target was only Manager Du.

  [Jiang Mo: 008, is it my illusion? Why do I feel like these zombies can't see me? ]