Chapter 45: Bidding

Start from the beginning

Jiang Mo threw what they had said before back into their faces word for word, forcibly preventing them from saying anything to refute.

Song Hanyu's face turned red and white with anger. According to the plot of the novel he read, There was no such ignorant person in the novel. Could it be that his behavior caused the butterfly effect? ​​Or is it that Zheng Hong, as the protagonist of the novel, has too bright aura? "

I will pay 20,000! "There is no reason to spit out a duck that has reached its mouth. Of course, Song Hanyu directly increased the price.

"Forty thousand. "Jiang Moshi doubled the price.

"One hundred thousand! "Song Hanyu gritted his teeth and suddenly increased the price by 60,000, hoping to make the other party quit.

"Two hundred thousand. "Jiang Mo doubled up without blinking.

Song Hanyu's face turned red with anger, and the people around him were gradually attracted by the movement here. He didn't expect that two people would behave like this for the same purpose. It's strange to get such poor quality wool.

"Two hundred and fifty thousand!"

" Half a million. " "Jiang Mo increased the price without any worries. After all, this is his own store. No matter how much money he has, it's just a matter of money going from left pocket to right pocket.

"You! ! ! "Song Hanyu glared at Jiang Mo.

"What? Do you think I'm too procrastinating? Indeed, there is no point in procrastinating. I will pay 600,000 yuan for good luck. "Jiang Mo threw back to him word by word what Song Hanyu had said to Zheng Hong before.

"I, I don't want it anymore! "Song Hanyu was hesitant at first, but when he saw Jiang Mo increasing the price so aggressively, he finally chose to give up with regret.

He knew the value of this jade very well. If he continued to increase the price, there would be two possibilities. The first One is that this person will also increase the price, then he must give up; the second is that this person chooses to give up, but it is meaningless for him to buy this stone at such a high price.

Six hundred thousand The price can be said to have stopped him at the head of the bar, putting him in a dilemma. If it was the first possibility, that would be it. It would be good to cheat this guy, but if it was the second possibility, he would suffer a big loss. Yes!

Huh, just give this guy a little advantage and let him make a small profit.

"I accept it. "After Jiang Mo finished speaking, he looked at the salesman on the other side, "Is that okay? "

Not to mention the salesman, everyone around was shocked by the scene before them. A piece of broken stone worth two thousand yuan was sold to such a high price within a few minutes? Is this really so in the stone gambling world? I haven't seen anything like this in many years. It's really... shocking...

Everyone looked at Jiang Mo at the front, and for a moment they weren't even sure how to evaluate him.

"Congratulations, sir, this... The rough stone is yours! "The salesman's face was almost red with excitement. He didn't care who bought it. He would sell to whoever made him more money!

This is 600,000! 600,000!

This is like winning the lottery. Lucky, he couldn't help but rub his hands and said with a charming smile: "Would you like to pay by credit card or use other payment methods? "

"Hold on. " Jiang Mo did not answer his question. Instead, he took out his mobile phone, dialed a number quickly, and whispered a few words.

Song Hanyu suddenly sneered, "Oh, why can't you buy a big clove of garlic if you don't have money? Don't be unable to pay for it after you buy it. That's really..."

The salesman's face also turned ugly. He also thought that Jiang Mo had deliberately raised the price with Song Hanyu, and now he wanted to go back on his word after buying the stone.

This is Six hundred thousand, who would spend six hundred thousand to buy a piece of scrap wool that obviously cannot be used to produce jade? He was so excited just now that he forgot about this!

He opened his mouth and was about to say something. His mobile phone But it rang suddenly. The salesman glanced at the name displayed on the screen, and quickly picked up the answer. Then everyone saw that his expression became more and more stiff and ugly. When he hung up the phone, There was already a layer of cold sweat on his forehead.

Jiang Mo smiled and said: "How is it? Is this stone mine? "

Yes, yes..." The salesman sweated even more fiercely on his forehead. How could he dare to talk any more? He just nodded his head and held the wool over with trembling hands. He didn't even dare to look up at Jiang Mo along the way. One glance!

Although he could tell that Jiang Mo must be someone with some status, he never imagined that Jiang Mo would be the Shaodong of the Li Group, the son of their big boss!

He actually showed up in front of the boss's son. He deliberately violated the company's regulations and industry rules. Even if the young master doesn't pursue the case, the company will not pursue it! Thinking about it, he doesn't know what kind of punishment he will receive when he returns to the company. He really wants to give him what he just said. A slap in the face!

I made you greedy!

It's over now... It's all over...

He was like a mourner here, but Jiang Mo didn't have the intention to pay attention to him. He only brought the blame

on himself. He threw Jiang Mo's material in his hand casually After a moment, he suddenly raised his head and said to Zheng Hong: "Okay, how about I sell you this stone for two thousand yuan? "