Chapter 40: Exposed

Start from the beginning

The Queen Mother had actually gone to bed at this time, but when she heard that something had happened to the Emperor, Nanny Lin did not dare to delay, so she woke up the Queen Mother.

The Queen Mother changed her clothes and hurried towards Yonghe Palace. After seeing the Emperor like this, what else didn't she understand? She did not doubt that Jiang Mo was responsible. After all, the emperor's preference for Jiang Mo was obvious to all, and Jiang Mo did not need to use such methods. What's more, with Fang Cheng and so many guards as witnesses, it can be proved that the emperor already looked very wrong when he came out of the palace.

The Queen Mother did have a good impression of Zhang Qian and liked this little girl who had many novel ideas, but no matter how much she liked her, she couldn't compare to the safety of her own son!

How dare you use aphrodisiac on the emperor! This is a very serious crime!

"Master Wang, how is the emperor's condition? Is it okay?" The Queen Mother is most concerned about her son's health now.

"After taking this aphrodisiac, the most important thing is to express the effect as soon as possible. Otherwise, if you hold it in for a long time, it may be harmful to the dragon's body." After the doctor Wang finished speaking, he looked in the direction of Jiang Mo. He glanced at it, and then said, "I'm afraid I will trouble Mr. Du Qing with this matter."

The Queen Mother is an old man who has been through the matter, so she naturally understands in her heart at this time, "Jun Du Qing, please wait for the emperor until this matter is settled. The Ai family will definitely be richly rewarded."

"Yes, Queen Mother." What else could Jiang Mo say? Of course I had to agree.

"Come here! Show me to Qing Palace!" After confirming her son's safety, the Queen Mother led a crowd towards the emperor's palace.

When she got older, she was too kind, making these new concubines ignorant of the rules and became so lawless! Especially this Zhang Qian... Let's use her to scare the monkeys today!

At this time, Zhang Qian had no idea about the upcoming catastrophe. She was only thinking about which little goblin her plan would take advantage of, and the unwillingness in her heart almost reached the sky. This incense is a good thing, it can make people experience supreme joy. She originally wanted to use this thing to make the emperor experience the bliss of the world and become obsessed with her body, but now it is completely in vain.

Zhang Qian gritted her teeth in anger when she thought that there was a high possibility that the emperor would go to Du Yunyi's place. She had always regarded Du Yunyi as a thorn in her side. Thinking that this time he might end up taking advantage of him, how could she not be annoyed?

She must accumulate more Palace Fighting Points, beat that Du Yunyi into the dust, and humiliate him severely, in order to relieve the hatred in her heart!

When Zhang Qian was thinking about how to deal with Du Yunyi in the future, the door of the palace was suddenly kicked open violently. A group of guards filed in. They pulled out the long knives on their waists and pointed them in Zhang Qian's direction. Attitude towards dealing with assassins.

Zhang Qian was startled and shouted: "What are you doing!"

The sullen Queen Mother slowly walked in, looked at Zhang Qian who was sitting on the bed at a loss, and said coldly: "Bring her to me. Get off!"

The two guards immediately stepped forward, grabbed Zhang Qian's arms one on the left and the other on the right, and pushed her to the ground without mercy.

"M-The Queen Mother?!" Zhang Qian's eyes widened in shock, "I wonder what I did wrong, my concubine?"

The Queen Mother laughed angrily, "I don't know? Then the Ai family will let you know." The

Queen Mother ordered two A palace maid came forward to search Zhang Qian's body, and at the same time asked the guards to thoroughly search the palace, intending to search for traces of the forbidden drug.

However, at this moment, the expressions of the two guards who were holding Zhang Qian changed, "The Queen Mother, the fragrance on this girl's body is different!"

It turned out that the effect of the infatuated fragrance on Zhang Qian's body had not dissipated, and these two After a guard came into close contact with Zhang Qian, he was also struck by the attack. His face quickly began to turn red, and his body also showed obvious reactions.

Doctor Wang also came over. At this time, he hurriedly stepped forward to check the pulse of the two people. He quickly confirmed that their condition was the same as that of the emperor, and said in a deep voice: "Empress Dowager, their pulse conditions are consistent with the emperor's. These are all signs of rising energy and blood. This woman should have applied aphrodisiac drugs on her body."

Hearing this, the Queen Mother suddenly became furious, "Zhang Qian! You actually used forbidden drugs on the emperor?! It's poisonous. Thoughts! Someone, take her away for strict interrogation, and when the emperor wakes up,

he will personally hold her accountable." As the saying goes, love is so deep that hate is so deep, when I think of how much I had favored this viper and poisonous woman before, and even fought for her. When it came time to sleep with her, she almost killed her son. As much as the Queen Mother loved Zhang Qian before, she now hated her so much that she didn't want to look at her again.

"Yes!" The guards immediately stepped forward, grabbed the person and took him down.

"The Queen Mother! The Queen Mother! I was just confused for a moment! I know I was wrong! Please forgive me this time! The Queen Mother——!!" Zhang Qian was so frightened that her face turned pale, and she struggled and kept cumming. Begging for mercy.

However, no one would pay attention to her at this time.