Chapter 26: Encirclement and Suppression - Part 2

Start from the beginning

You can break free in minutes.

Jiang Mo smiled and winked at him, then snapped his fingers in a pretentious manner, "You are still as stupid as ever."

Mo Hong, who was behind him, couldn't help but chuckle. The next moment, a purple electric light flashed across Suddenly, Zhou Jing's whole body trembled like an electric shock, and lightning and sparks kept flashing across his body.

There were sparks and lightning along the way. After a burst of crackling, Zhou Jing fell forward and fell on the snow. Smoke erupted from his whole body. Even his fiery red hair was scorched by electricity and looked like a puff. Broken meat floss.

At this time, Mo Hong and the rest of the people came out from behind the tree. Obviously, everything Jiang Mo did just now was to lower Zhou Jing's defense so that Mo Hong could secretly kill him.

"Are you dead?" Jiang Mo asked the system while touching his chin with his right hand.

"She should be dead. I just used the highest energy output, which is enough to electrocute an elephant." Mo Hong thought he was talking to himself, so he replied.

[System: The task has not been completed yet. 】

Obviously, this Zhou Jing is not dead yet.

"Tsk, you are really tenacious!" Jiang Mo said, and a bright white Tang knife suddenly appeared in his hand, and he slashed towards Zhou Jing's head!

No matter how powerful a person is, he will always die if he loses his head.

However, his attack was blocked by a long-handled knife.

This is the upgradeable weapon bound to Zhou Jing - the Yanyue Sword. The game is modeled after the legendary Qinglong Yanyue Sword of Guan Yu, and even the name is copied. Although it is just a copycat, its hardness cannot be underestimated. Jiang Mo's Tang Dao was a version that had been strengthened again by Mo Hong. It could be said that it had already achieved the effect of cutting iron like clay. However, when faced with the Yan Yue Dao, it was only evenly matched, and even had a slight opening.

Zhou Jing, who was completely charred, slowly got up from the ground, stuffed a few crystal nuclei into his mouth, and the charred blackness on his body gradually faded away at a speed visible to the naked eye. He laughed twice as if he was crazy, and suddenly broke away. The chains and handcuffs that imprison your hands!

After all, his body was transformed through game data. It can withstand damage several times that of ordinary people and can even avoid 50% of pain. Therefore, when he was shocked just now, he was able to take out the crystal in time. Put the core in your mouth. For the superpower, these crystal nuclei are just tools that can make him stronger, but for him, they are like the red bottles and blue bottles in the game, which can help him quickly restore his status.

As long as the crystal core is still there and his red bar bottoms out, he will not die!

"It's you!" Seeing the weapon used by Jiang Mo, Zhou Jing recognized him immediately. New and old hatreds rushed into his heart. He shouted, his eyes were red, and he immediately raised his long knife towards Jiang Mo. Cut off the ink!

Jiang Mo was not afraid and faced him with Tang Dao in his hand. The two soon fought together, and the clanging sound of gold and iron was heard endlessly.

"Die!!!!"

Zhou Jing's offensive was extremely fierce. In the game, he always likes to set the anger value. When the anger value is full, he can exert stronger attack power. Zhou Jing was furious at this time, and his attack power was also low. It doubled immediately.

His strength was much greater than before, and with the ability to use several small skills, his combat power was even more powerful than before. Jiang Mo was inevitably hit by a few attacks, but fortunately they were all flesh injuries, nothing serious.

"I think you are the one who died." Jiang Mo said coldly, and the Tang Dao in his hand suddenly turned into a small weapon, and he shot him in the chest at close range.

Zhou Jing hurriedly turned sideways to avoid it, but his arm was still injured. He quickly took out another crystal core and stuffed it into his mouth, stabilizing the declining blood line again, and the wound on his arm healed quickly.

But after all, he came to the end of the world not long ago, and he didn't have many crystal cores in reserve, and almost all of them were used up by now.

Zhou Jing finally realized that something was wrong. The man in front of him had treacherous methods and could switch between multiple weapons at any time, which was different from all the opponents he had encountered before. What's more, the other party is still prepared. There are so many people behind him. Even if he can kill the other party, he may not be able to leave here smoothly.

escape!

He must get out of here quickly!

Zhou Jing made up his mind to retreat, and immediately tapped his toes, but his whole body rose into the air, as if performing Qing Kung Fu, and appeared a few meters away at a very fast speed, then took off again, and was about to disappear after a few seconds. In the sight of everyone.

This is a small light skill that comes with the game. It is one of his life-saving skills. It can allow him to reach a place 20 meters away in five seconds. At that time, if he runs at super high speed, it is impossible for these people to catch up with him. !

"Want to run?" Mo Hong raised his hand, and the metal chain that had been broken by Zhou Jing returned to its original shape, suddenly broke through the air, and immediately caught Zhou Jing's legs and forced him hard. Shengsheng was dragged back from mid-air!

Zhou Jing was completely confused when his Qing Gong was interrupted.

After he landed, Mo Hong ordered without hesitation, "Shoot!"

Dozens of soldiers immediately executed the order, and countless bullets were fired at Zhou Jing at the same time.

Zhou Jing's scalp was numb, and he opened the protective cover at an unprecedented speed. He rolled and crawled to the back of his off-road vehicle. He could no longer hold back his grief and anger, and shouted at them, "So many of you are beating me." One! It's so despicable!"

"Hahahaha, this is probably the funniest joke I've ever heard. What do you think we are doing? Playing in the ring? Do we need to talk to you about fairness?" Jiang Mo made a mocking joke. Smiling, "When you bully others, have you ever thought about what it means to be despicable and shameless?"

"People like you deserve to die." Mo Hong said coldly.

After talking to Jiang Mo, he also went to see the rescued women. What they experienced was simply horrifying, but no one with a bit of humanity and conscience would do such a thing. The guy named Zhou Jing in front of me must die today, otherwise once he escapes, it will only get worse, and I don't know how many people will suffer.

Zhou Jing also realized that this indifferent man was a rare dual-power person, whether it was metal or lightning, the damage control for him is not small.

Zhou Jing saw that they were determined to take his life, so hiding behind the car was not an option. He gritted his teeth and rushed out from behind the car regardless. He used Qinggong again, rushed in front of Jiang Mo, raised his long-handled knife and slashed at him. Even if he died, he would drag this person on his back!

What's more, in the brief confrontation just now, he has already seen that this mysterious person is the leader of this team. If he charges forward like this, those people will definitely stop and protect him, and then he can take the opportunity to escape!

The grievances in his heart were as endless as the water of the Yellow River. Why? How can the protagonist die so easily? You must give him a chance to upgrade! This villain simply doesn't play by the rules!

unacceptable! !

Jiang Mo, however, changed the gun in his hand to a handful of gun, and gave Zhou Jing a slap in the face. No matter how fast Zhou Jing was, he would still be shot a few times.

Zhou Jing's crystal core had been used up, and he fell to the ground, with blood flowing all over his body, and the blood line began to drop at an extremely fast speed.

--dying!

"Ah ah ah! I will fight with you!" Zhou Jing was heartbroken and immediately took out two bombs stolen from the previous base from his game backpack. He pulled the fuse without hesitation and planned to fight with Jiang Mo. They died together!

Even if he died here today, these people would never have a good time!

Zhou Jing's fear of death is not great. After all, he can only feel 50% of the pain, and he traveled here as soon as he died. Maybe if he dies, he can travel to another world and start over. Therefore, when he found that it was impossible for him to escape, he could not hesitate to take out the bomb and die with them.

"Everyone, disperse!!!" Jiang Mo really didn't expect Zhou Jing to be able to get something like a bomb. He suddenly pushed Mo Hong behind him and knocked him away, while he flew forward. , and pinned Zhou Jing to the snow.

With a "bang", everything returned to silence.

"Fan Lin!" Mo Hong's voice filled with indescribable sadness echoed throughout the sky.

[System: The host body is dead. ]

[System: Congratulations, master, for successfully completing two tasks and receiving 1,000 points as a reward. 】

Jiang Mo once again floated in the system space in a spiritual state. Looking at the system screen, Mo Hong was holding his bloody body, looking miserable.

In fact, even if he didn't die this time and separated from his spiritual body after the mission was completed, this body would still die. Rather than finding various excuses to die, it would be better to die together with the mission target.

Mo Hong is the son of luck in this world. Without external interference that interferes with his luck, the world line will return to its original track. From now on, he will be able to smoothly become the leader of the polar region, a hero of mankind, and lead The end of mankind.

But for some reason, looking at Mo Hong like this, he actually felt a little sour in his heart. Unexpectedly, this guy who usually seems cold and cold is actually quite friendly.

Brothers!

I just hope that his cheap brother won't be too sad... He didn't even have time to say goodbye... After his brother finds out, he will probably want to beat his ass to pieces, right?

[System: Master? ]

[Jiang Mo: It's okay, let's continue with the next mission. 】