Chapter 20: It's raining

Start from the beginning

"Comrade! When is the next mission? I want to sign up!"

"Me too! Me too!"

A group of people quickly gathered around, eager to sign up for the next collection operation.

"Please be patient." Xu Feng said with a smile, "There is no notice about the next mission yet. We will notify everyone when there are arrangements from above."

Everyone was disappointed and had to reluctantly left.

Jiang Mo and Fan Cheng, as the superpowers who contributed the most, were allocated the most supplies. Jiang Mo, Fan Cheng and Wang Yike all acted very calmly about this. After all, they had more supplies in their space, but Jiang Li was extremely happy. He came out by car and didn't bring much with him. I was still trapped in the barn, and my only backpack was lost. When I arrived in the safe zone, I could be said to be alone. Now, not only have I awakened my powers, but I have also been given so many things. I really feel like a turned serf singing. , making this young man laugh so hard that he couldn't even close his mouth from ear to ear.

Jiang Mo and Fan Cheng returned to the room to rest for a while. It didn't take long before they received a notice from the radio. The army explained that rain may cause water pollution, and asked everyone not to go out during the rain, and not to drink tap water. Use it first. They have existing containers for water. If you really don't have a container, you can go to the management office to get a bucket and return the bucket after the rain stops.

The same applies to soldiers in the army. Patrols and all operations are suspended, and soldiers on guard posts must also stay indoors.

"Fortunately, we have a small fish." Jiang Mo smiled, picked up the small fish and kissed it. In this situation of lack of water, the benefits of having a water power user became prominent.

Xiaoyu was also infected by Jiang Mo's good mood, smiling so much that two shallow pear dimples appeared on his cheeks, making him look even cuter.

It rained heavily that night.

This rain lasted for a full day and night. During this period, the sky was always dark and dark, even at noon, it was very dark. The rain was even more strange, with a light turbid red color, which looked quite ominous. No one dared to go out easily, for fear of getting caught by the strange rain.

Drinking water is not a big problem, after all, we have stored water in advance. The biggest problem is going to the toilet. Ordinary people basically live in tents. When it doesn't rain, there is a public toilet not far away. But now because of the rain, we can only deal with it in the tent, which is very torturous. Moreover, it rains heavily, and the ground is inevitably wet. People with special abilities can live in military dormitories, but ordinary people staying in tents are very uncomfortable. They dare not touch the ground with their feet, and they have to hold boards and blankets out of the way." "Bed", I can only curl up on it, and there is no Internet, so time is very difficult.

Although the military has repeatedly warned everyone to avoid going out in the rain and drinking tap water, but during this period, there were still a few people who took a chance and walked out of the tent to use the toilet. As a result, they were infected with the virus and developed a high fever not long after they came back. Their family members also tried to help hide it, but the infected mutated into zombies and attacked them. Then they panicked and cried and shouted for help.

Fortunately, the safety zone was well prepared, and Mo Hong went to kill the zombies in person, which prevented more serious consequences. He was a superpower and would not be infected by the virus again. However, this incident also sounded the alarm for them. They must build a safe zone as soon as possible. Otherwise, it will be inconvenient for so many people to live in tents.