Chapter 16: Wake up

Start from the beginning

  "Thank you both for your help." This is very important news. They have noticed that when dealing with zombies, the abilities of superpowers are more useful than weapons, and there are many types, each with its own strengths. If they can use it If we get up, the situation in the last days will definitely be greatly improved.

  Captain Chen turned to Jiang Mo, "Mr. Fan Lin, I heard that you have the power of the space system? I wonder if you can show it?" "

  Of course." Jiang Mo stretched out his hand and pressed it on a chair. He disappeared in an instant and reappeared in front of everyone a moment later.

  Both of them had expressions of amazement. Even though Captain Xu had seen Jiang Mo's ability to conjure wine bottles out of thin air yesterday, he would still find it incredible when he saw it again.

  "I wonder how big your space is?" Captain Chen asked impatiently.

  Jiang Mo didn't know how big the space of a normal primary space system user was, so he had to make it up: "It's about five or six hundred square meters..." In fact,

  the space in his space ring was larger than this. It is more than ten times the price. After all, it is a good thing produced by the system mall, but only fools will tell the truth. Although five or six hundred square meters is not particularly large, it is definitely more than enough to deal with the early stages of the apocalypse. What's more, he is now a "primary superpower" "Woolen cloth.

  "Five to six hundred...that's great!" Captain Chen said excitedly, "I wonder if I could ask Mr. Fan to help me collect two things?"

  "What things?" Jiang Mo asked curiously.

  "Please come with me, both of you."

  Captain Chen led them to the gas station, and they were surprised to find that there were two tank trucks parked here. Gasoline is also a very precious resource in the apocalypse. They will not move the gas pump buried underground at the gas station to prevent people passing by from using it urgently in the future, but these two tank trucks must be taken back.

  It's just that no one in their team knows how to drive a special vehicle like an oil tanker, and it's a long journey. It's hard to say whether there will be dangers on the road. If they encounter zombies and need to shoot, the oil tank accidentally explodes. What to do with the car? But if these two tank trucks can be put into Jiang Mo's space, then these problems will be solved. As for Jiang Mo's character, they could trust him. After all, if he hadn't acted righteously, Captain Xu and the others would never have come back alive.

  "Okay." Jiang Mo agreed happily. After all, this kind of thing is just a piece of cake for him. He can also get a favor from the army. Whether it is in the end of the world or not, the favor from the military is definitely very useful. .

  "If you still have some spare space, can you put those in too?" Captain Chen pointed to the direction of the convenience store next to the gas station. There are still a lot of unopened food and drinks in the warehouse inside, not counting the quantity. few. The vehicle they were escorting had limited space and couldn't fit it in. If it was hard-packed, it would probably have to be unpacked.

  "No problem."

  With Jiang Mo's help, the army was able to get on the road easily. However, in order to protect Jiang Mo's special "transportation tool", the army moved their vehicles from the middle to the rear to the front for easy protection at any time.

  Coincidentally, the car in front of Jiang Mo was the car of Mo Hong and Captain Xu. Mo Hong was still asleep, but his fever had begun to subside, and he was probably not far from waking up.