Chapter 12: Mo Hong

Start from the beginning

  [Jiang Mo: Who is that officer? ]

  [System: Mo Hong. ]

  [Jiang Mo: Oh, it's Mo Hong...]

  Why does this name sound familiar?

  Jiang Mo exclaimed: [Isn't this the target number two? ! ! ! ! ]

  [System: Yes. 】

  Jiang Mo was almost roaring: 【Why didn't you ask me to rescue him when he lost contact? ! ! ]

  The system said very innocently: [Isn't his life in danger? 】

  Jiang Mo was speechless, but he had no way to get angry at the system. As an intelligent system, it uses the target's health as the basis for judgment. If the target is not in danger or injured, it will certainly not issue any alarms.

  [Jiang Mo: Next time this happens again, please remind me immediately! ]

  [System: OK, Master. 】

  The system's obedience somewhat soothed some of his inner worries. Jiang Mo was worried that Target No. 2 was wandering outside. He decided to follow him and have a look. But going out alone at night, it might be difficult to convince his elder brother.

  "Brother, have you seen those people?" Jiang Mo approached Fan Cheng, pointed at the six people walking out, and whispered.

  "I saw it, what's wrong?" Fan Cheng said disapprovingly.

  "They seem to be going on some mission." Jiang Mo said tentatively.

  "Well, I guess so." Fan Cheng glanced at it and then looked away without interest. He patted Jiang Mo on the head and said, "This military operation has nothing to do with you. You are just looking around." "

  Oh..." It was obvious. , the test fails, and we can only implement plan B.

  He then said: "Brother, I seem to have left my mobile phone in the toilet. I'll go get it!"

  "What's the use of having a mobile phone? You can't make calls or surf the Internet!"

  Jiang Mo said plausibly: "You can play games! Don't we have to keep vigil at night? It's so boring to just sit here!"

  "What game are you playing during vigil?" Fan Cheng really wanted to open the head of this bad brother to see what was inside, and then he changed After a few days of being reliable, he fell back into his old ways?

  What's more, there is no place to charge now. He plays games on his mobile phone and runs out of power in a short time. That's a waste!

  "Ouch, brother! What if the signal is restored in the future? This phone is a new model, and I like it! I'll go get it and be right back!" Jiang Mo said and turned around and ran away.

  "Hey! Fan Lin! Get back here!"

  However, Jiang Mo disappeared into the crowd instantly like a loach.

  [System: Master, can you just run away like this? ]

  [Jiang Mo: Then what do you say? If I didn't run away, how could my brother agree to let me out? 】

  The system suddenly fell into silence, and it really couldn't think of any better way.

  [Jiang Mo: Don't worry. When I passed by Wang Yike just now, I gave him a note. He will tell my brother. ]

  [System: That's good. 】

  At this time, Wang Yike was also stunned and immediately took out the note that Jiang Mo suddenly thrust into his hand. Without reading it, he handed it directly to Fan Cheng.

  "Mr. Fan, the Second Young Master just gave me a note."

  "What note?" Fan Cheng frowned and took the note from his hand.

  I saw only a few big characters written on it - I'm going to see what they are doing! I will be back soon!

  Fan Cheng suddenly crushed the small piece of paper in anger and said through gritted teeth: "Fan Lin, if you can, don't come back. If you come back, I will break your legs!"

  He wanted to grab this kid back. But this kid was so fast that he had already disappeared. President Fan could only hold the note in his hand angrily and wait in the parking lot with harsh words.

  Jiang Mo didn't know that he was about to have his legs broken, so he was following the six people like a ghost, heading in the completely opposite direction to the crowd.

  The six people rolled off the highway far enough away from the convoy and drove out an off-road vehicle from the wheat field next to it. It was not known when the military personnel secretly hid the vehicle there.

  People from the army had already judged his route based on the overturned jeep, and concluded that it should be in the northwest direction not far from here, so while they were resting at the highway rest stop, they sent a small team nearby. Search within ten kilometers.

  Seeing this, Jiang Mo quickly took out a car from the 4S store and jumped on it quickly. However, he did not follow the six people's car, but drove in another direction. With the cheating device of the system, Jiang Mo could find the location of Target No. 2 without any need for navigation or search.

  But in order not to attract attention, Jiang Mo didn't even dare to turn on the car lights. Fortunately, his physique had been strengthened and his five senses were sharper than ordinary people. Even without turning on the lights, he could still see the road in front of him.

  The car drove forward for about three or four kilometers, and mist began to fill the surroundings. What was smelled on the tip of the nose was the rich scent of tulips, which was very fresh and pleasant.

  Jiang Mo couldn't help but smell it a few more times, feeling a little intoxicated, but the system suddenly made a sound.

  [System: Master, you have entered the attack range of the Psychedelic Sage, please deal with it carefully. 】

  Jiang Mo suddenly woke up and did not dare to smell any more. He took out a mask from the space and put it on, and then carefully jumped out of the car. Knowing that this place was already an illusion, he did not dare to completely trust his eyes for fear of stepping into some trap.

  Facts have proved that his caution was correct. As soon as he got out of the car and walked not far, he kicked a car. It was obviously one of the missing vehicles, but under the influence of hallucination, he could not see it at all. If the system hadn't reminded him of the car's existence, he might have crashed into it at this time.

  He took a deep breath, quickly walked around the car, and continued to walk forward cautiously.

  The further forward, the smell of tulips becomes stronger and stronger, followed by the faint smell of corpses and the strong smell of blood.

  He realized what was happening here, but his vision was empty and peaceful, and he couldn't see anything.

  Jiang Mo now has no choice but to move forward and rely on his sense of touch and smell to distinguish the surrounding environment. The red dot representing target No. 2 was not far in front of him.