About two hours later, they arrived at the villa area. The security guard at the door had disappeared, and the gate at the entrance was broken by something. The villa area was eerily quiet, so they quickly drove in. .

  There was no sound of human beings in the entire villa area, and there was no light at all. Not even a few zombies could be seen. The iron door outside the Fan family's villa was closed tightly, and it was impossible to see what was going on inside.

  Several people felt a little uneasy. Fan Cheng got out of the car and rang the doorbell several times but no one opened the door. When he was about to use the key to open the door, he heard an old voice coming from the access control system, "Hello?"

  He was suddenly heartbroken and said: " Uncle Chen, it's me."

  Uncle Chen is Ma Liu's wife. He has also worked in the Fan family for many years and has a deep relationship with the two Fan brothers.

  "Young Master?" Uncle Chen's voice was filled with disbelief.

  "It's me, Uncle Chen, open the door."

  "Young Master! The young master is back!" Uncle Chen burst into tears of joy and shouted immediately.

  The door suddenly opened and the car drove in.

  Uncle Chen and Mother Liu were the only ones left at home now, which seemed a little deserted.

  Fan Cheng said: "Uncle Chen, where are the others?"

  "Xiao Zhang had a fever. He said he wanted to go to the hospital. He took a taxi and didn't come back. Then there was chaos outside. Xiao Qi said he went out to take a look, so he didn't come back. Didn't come back..." Liu's mother wiped her tears and said intermittently, "We... Later, Xiao Wang and the others also went out to have a look, and they said... outside... people were eating people... they couldn't contact their family members, so they I found someone to give me a ride and left."

  The Fan family actually didn't have too many servants, only six in total. Xiao Zhang, who had a fever, went to the hospital. Before the apocalypse began, the hospital was filled with patients who were mutating. After the apocalypse broke out, the hospital immediately became the most dangerous place. It is estimated that even if Xiao Zhang had not mutated, he would still be a dangerous place. There is less luck. Xiao Qi is a gardener. I don't know what happened to him after he went out, but since he hasn't come back for three days, he probably doesn't have much hope. The remaining two aunts are responsible for cleaning, so it is normal to worry about family members leaving.

  In short, there are only two old people left in the Fan family, Uncle Chen and Ma Liu. They have been frightened and unable to sleep well these past few days, which is really a bit miserable.

  Fan Cheng asked again: "The army didn't come?"

  Liu Ma said "Ah", nodded quickly, and patted her wife's arm again, "Army? Yes, old man, didn't you listen to the radio the day before yesterday? What did it say? "

  Oh, yes! The radio said that the government troops were stationed at the Central Square, and the survivors in the city were told to gather at the square! Xiao Wang and the others should have taken a ride there." Uncle Chen patted his head and remembered About broadcasting.

  Fan Cheng was stunned. After the end of the world, the signal and network stopped. He didn't expect that there was such a thing as a radio, and there was actually a station to listen to.

  No wonder the two cars we met just now were walking so fast. They must have received the news and rushed to the central square, right?

  "Uncle Chen, why don't you go together?"

  Uncle Chen shook his head helplessly, "Haha, he is young and strong, how can he look down on us two guys with old arms and legs."

  Obviously, Because Uncle Chen and Ma Liu were old, those people thought they were burdensome and were unwilling to take them with them.

  Fan Cheng patted the second elder's arm comfortingly. After basically asking about the situation, he stopped delaying and said immediately: "Uncle Chen, Mother Liu, go pack your things and come with us. We will also go to the Central Square to find the army and move to the safe area."

  "Okay, okay." The eldest young master and the second young master came back. The two old men finally had a backbone. They immediately cheered up and went back to their room to pack their things.

  Jiang Mo actually had nothing to deal with. He had already put the things in the room into the space ring, so he went directly to the underground garage and prepared to put away the cars in the garage. There were two very good performance cars in the garage. It would be better to bring an off-road vehicle and an RV with you.

  Since he was going to a gathering area, it was not good to be too ostentatious, so he put away the RV and an off-road vehicle, leaving only an off-road vehicle and the Maybach they drove over.

  In the end of the world, these high-end brand cars have lost their original value. Cars with high overall quality such as off-road vehicles and strong supply capabilities such as RVs are people's first choice.

  It didn't take long for everyone's things to be packed up, and everyone got ready to hit the road in their cars. Fan Cheng and Wang Yike took Uncle Chen and Liu Ma in the Maybach, while Jiang Mo, Du Guangyao and Xiaoyu took another off-road vehicle. car.

  Knowing that the radio could still be heard, they turned on the car radio as they rushed towards the central square and switched through many stations before finally finding a channel that was broadcasting.

  "All residents of Linhai City, please gather at the central square. There are troops there to assist. All residents of Linhai City, please..."

  It was exactly what Uncle Chen said, there was an army responsible for rescuing them.

  On the way, they also encountered many vehicles turning from other roads, all obviously heading in the same direction.

  When they arrived near the central square, they were stopped by a sentry, and several soldiers with guns signaled them to stop for inspection. They held a security scanner and an electronic ear thermometer to check whether they had a fever or were carrying dangerous items.

  Once you are scratched or bitten by a zombie, your body temperature will rise quickly. You can use an electronic ear thermometer to get results quickly. This method is more convenient than checking whether there are wounds on your body.

  As for the knives they carry with them, they are only registered and do not restrict them from carrying them. After all, it is the end of the world and people must have the ability to protect themselves. Only guns with unexplained origins will be confiscated, lest they harm innocent people.

  People with fevers would be expelled without mercy. Jiang Mo looked on coldly and showed no extra kindness at this time. Du Guangyao just looked unbearable and looked away without looking.

  It's just that when these soldiers registered their personal information, they didn't ask for information about their abilities. Fan Cheng showed no expression on his face, but he was thinking secretly in his heart, don't they know that superpowers can be awakened after a fever?

  While they were thinking about it, it was their turn. Several people successfully passed the inspection and drove in.