Chapter 5: Accident

Start from the beginning

  "Thank you. I'll transfer the money to you in two days. I'm a little tight these days."

  Before Jiang Mo could finish his words, he quickly said: "It's okay, it's okay. We have been brothers for so long, can we still not trust the Second Young Master?" ?"

  "Thank you very much." Jiang Mo didn't hesitate for a second, agreed immediately, and then accepted the things with a smile. He was not going to give this money away. The benefits that this group of people had received from the original owner in the past were much more valuable than this batch of things, so let's just treat them as clear-cut.

  The friends who were completely unaware of Jiang Mo's thoughts thought that they had successfully repaired their relationship with him and left happily. No one could have imagined that the second young master of the Fan family wanted to default on the debt from the beginning.

  Over the next few days, more and more people became infected with the new influenza, and hospitals were overcrowded from morning to night. People who get the disease will develop a high fever within two days, with their body temperature reaching 40 degrees Celsius. The whole person is almost burned out, and the fatality rate is astonishingly high.

  The new influenza virus has not been effectively controlled, and experts have not studied what kind of disease it is. Everyone is worried that this is the same situation as the SARS virus and will last for a long time, making it necessary to wear a mask when going out. Everything had to be disinfected several times, but people kept getting sick, and panic gradually spread.

  Although the government has invested a lot of manpower and material resources to control the spread of the virus, it has achieved little success. News reports about patients going crazy and hurting others are endless. Jiang Mo knows that this is a precursor to the impending outbreak of the end of the world.

  Fan Cheng also realized the seriousness of the matter and made the decision to temporarily suspend the company and let the employees go home. In order to prevent his younger brother from being infected, Fan Cheng did not allow Jiang Mo to go out these days. Jiang Mo also followed the arrangement. Anyway, he had almost prepared everything he should prepare.

  On the day when the apocalypse was about to break out, Fan Cheng prepared to inspect the unmanned supermarket just as the original world line had developed.

  "Brother, I'll go with you!" According to the original world line, Zhou Jing will appear on the third day after the outbreak of the apocalypse. That is when people with powers begin to awaken, so Jiang Mo plans to talk to Fan first Cheng goes to the supermarket to protect his cheap brother.

  Fan Cheng didn't intend to take him with him, but after seeing his eyes that were as bright as a small animal, he finally gave in and took him into the car with him. After all, the unmanned supermarket has not yet opened, there are hardly many people, and they are watching under his nose, which makes Fan Cheng more relieved than letting him stay at home.

  On the way to the unmanned supermarket, you can see people wearing masks outside, and the sirens of ambulances can be heard everywhere. The whole city was in chaos.

  "This infectious disease is quite serious." Fan Cheng frowned.

  "Yes, Mr. Fan, please put on your mask." Wang Yike took out two medical masks from his pocket and handed them to Fan Cheng.

  Fan Cheng put one on himself and gave the other to Jiang Mo, and said to him: "When we get to the supermarket later, don't run around." "

  Okay, brother!" Jiang Mo put on the mask obediently. , got off the car and followed him step by step.