Chapter 4: Outbreak

Começar do início

  "Mr. Fan, you are here." As the host, Mr. Zheng was waiting at the entrance. When he saw Fan Cheng and Jiang Mo approaching, he greeted them with a smile.

  "Hello, Mr. Zheng." Fan Cheng also greeted him politely.

  "Who is this...?" Mr. Zheng looked at Jiang Mo beside Fan Cheng.

  Jiang Mo used to be rebellious and would never attend such an occasion with Fan Cheng. Others had no way of knowing his appearance. At most, they heard from someone about what trouble the second young master of the Fan family had gotten into.

  Fan Cheng gently patted Jiang Mo on the back, and Jiang Mo stepped forward knowingly and smiled cutely at Mr. Zheng. Fan Cheng said: "This is my incompetent brother Fan Lin, who made Mr. Zheng laugh."

  "Is this Fan Lin?" Mr. Zheng had obviously heard of the original owner's reputation. He glanced at Jiang Mo again and couldn't help but reveal There was a bit of surprise, but he soon returned to his smile, "As expected of Mr. Fan's younger brother, he is such a talented person." "

  Where is it?"

  When the two of them were talking, Jiang Mo just stood aside quietly. , with a slight smile on his face, neither fighting over nor being groveling, he looked quite humble and polite, which made Mr. Zheng's impression of him a little better.

  After exchanging pleasantries, the two brothers entered the venue under the guidance of the staff. At this time, many people had arrived and were gathering in twos and threes to chat. The dinner was in the form of a buffet, with many desserts and delicacies around, and waiters passing through the crowd carrying champagne, wine and the like.

  Fan Cheng soon met several business partners. He took Jiang Mo and introduced his younger brother to them one by one.

  Fan Cheng had a relatively high status among the guests at this charity dinner. Seeing that he had brought a beautiful young man with him and introduced him to his partners so diligently, many people looked at him openly or covertly.

  "Who is that person?"

  "This looks like a little star?"

  "Why, Fan Cheng finally started doing this?"

  Such whispers continued, Fan Cheng couldn't hear, Jiang Mo's enhanced and modified body But he could hear it clearly. He rolled his eyes inwardly and despised the dirty thoughts of these people. Then he deliberately raised his voice and called out: "Brother - I'm going to get something to eat."

  Fan Cheng glanced at him and knew that he was impatient. Yes, he also knew that with his brother's temperament, it was not easy to stay calm for so long, so he nodded happily and agreed: "Go ahead."

  Jiang Mo then found a corner, took the plate and ran to the buffet area secretly. When we started eating, the dinner was going to last for a long time. Before he came, he only paid attention to dressing up and didn't eat much. He was hungry now.

  Naturally, other people also heard this "Brother", and their eyes changed immediately. Although they have never met the second young master of the Fan family, they have heard about each other's deeds. It's just that the uneducated, careless, and eye-catching playboy in the rumors...how did he suddenly turn into a handsome young man?

  Everyone was a little ready to make a move, and just as they were about to go over and strike up a conversation, they saw the host of the banquet, Mr. Zheng, walking over there, and they all stopped immediately, waiting for what would happen.

  The appearance can be changed in a short time, but the inner things cannot be changed overnight. Mr. Zheng usually hates people who rely on family protection to idle around and do random things. Could it be that he wants to teach this kid a lesson now?