Rosalie

It was a struggle to redo the guest room in toms apartment to a baby room, I wanted the baby to sleep with us but Tom thought it would be good that we could sleep alone sometimes.

I stood on a chair, painting the wall, in a withe and light pink color, yes it was a girl. Tom came in and saw me standing there, struggling like hell as I was 8 months pregnant. " need any help?" He smiled form the door opening, I glanced at him " I may be 8 months pregnant but I can do this okay" I roll my eyes at him.

" baby let me help you before you trip, I don't want my two girls to get hurt" he smiles and helps me down from the chair and give me a kiss.

It had been a messy start of this pregnancy, me and Tom had to figure it all out over time, we decided to take things slow and to start over, me and bill became friends again. And things where going good, i had moved in at toms and everything was going good I hoped

Bill came in with a strong hey making me jump. " you can't scare me like that bill" I smile and go up to him.
" sorry" he said and we sat down in the kitchen as Tom where busy painting as he didn't think I would do it without tripping of that chair.

We sat down next to each other " how is it going?" He asked and look at my belly and then up at my face again. " good, it's going good" I stroked my hand over my big stomach, I couldn't wait until she was here, but I was also terrified.
" I can't believe how things turned out in the end" he said " what do you mean?" I raised my brows
" when you and Tom meet he was a wreak, partying, sleeping with different girls every night, cheating on you and now you guys are happy, I never thought he would let that life go and find someone he loves" he smiles making me smile
" yeah we have been through a lot" I nod.

I laid next to Tom. " we can't name her that's Lilly, Kenny isn't a good name" he laughs making me smile " fine... maybe Rosalie" I slightly smile making him look at me " it's a beautiful name"
I smile at him " it's my mothers name" I say and feel sadness overwhelm me as she just abandoned me with my father when I was 10 year s old, I understood she wanted away from him but I will never understand why she left me and never came back for me. " do you think she have ever looked for you?" He asked
" I have no idea, maybe, maybe not, I just know she have gotten remarried and have two children" I shake my head slowly. " I'm sorry that she's not here to see how amazing you turned out, to see her grandchild" he kissed me

" I wonder how my life had looked like if I wouldn't have gone to that nightclub for almost 3 years ago" I say and think about how close I was to not come " yeah, I wonder how it would have been if I didn't talk to you and you snapped back at me" he smirked.
" you had very much attitude" he siad making me smile " you can't blame me I was 19 and now I'm almost 23" I say and smile

Two months later

I felt my water broke in the middle of the night, waking Tom up in a panic " my water broke" I said as he looked at me confused for about 5 seconds before his eyes got wide. " seriously?" He say and sit up and I just nood.

We get down to the hospital and the time where almost 1am now, we booth where tired when we got placed in a room. " I can't believe we will soon meet her" I say exited " wonder how she will look" he say as he sit next to me with a cup of coffee in his hands. " I hope she has your eyes and your smile" I say making him smile " I hope she has your personality" he kissed me before a nurse came in " mrs and ms kaulitz" she said with a smile so big and bright making me and Tom look at one and other as we have never heard that  " is this your first time being here?" She asked and we booth nodded.

" oh shit" he mumbled form my side making me look at him " what" I asked and sat up more
" paparazzi know you have gone into birth" he say annoyed knowing when we leave it will be crowded of paparazzis.

Hours go and my cramps are getting more and more intense " okay Lilly are you ready?" The nurse say and I nood, taking his hand being terrified.

After an hour I could hear her screams, the doctor laying her on my chest as i couldn't stop crying, I looked at Tom who had tears in his eyes " she has your eyes" I say to him.
" Rosalie" I say low as I can't stop looking at our daughter

Our daughter that got made from all the chaos and pain, how she now have brought so much happiness and love.

" do you have a name for her?" The doctor ask us
" yes, Rosalie Mia kaulitz" I smile and look at Tom and then at her who laid so peacefully in my arms.

It's crazy that life can look so different for so many people, how I grew up with an father that abused me everyday for 10 years and kept until he died. How me and tom could have maybe never have found our way back to each other if it hadn't been for that night.
I'm sure I have found my happiness now, I'm sure I have gotten my happy ending I have been waiting for such a long time. And I will do all in my power to keep this and make sure my and toms daughter grow up in an household where we love each other... End