A dream

I woke up to Tom carefully and slwosly scratching my back. I open my eyes and try to look at him. He smiles. This all felt like a dream. A dream that wasn't real and that it would end any minute so I close my eyes hard and open them again to see him smiling at me. I smile, I knew it wasn't a dream.

I had finally reached his warm heart that I knew was there all the time.

I could see he was about to say something but got interrupted by his phone buzzing. He sighs and pick it up. He looks at me, carefully brushing away a pice of hair from my as he slowly nods. " of course I'll be there" he says and hang up.
" who was it?" I said as I began to sit up more. " Georg, he wants me to come to the studio to go through the last things before the concert" he raised his eyebrow as he let out another sigh. I understood he didn't want to face his brother right now. Especially after he had told me what had happened, that he had punched him. " I can come to maybe and bring sally so it won't be so weird?" I say and he nods " yeah why not" he smiles and leans into my lips.

" Omg I don't know how to act Lilly" sally held her hand around my arm like a little child. " just act like normal, they are really nice okay" I say and smile at her " okay" she says as Tom approached us and I felt her squeeze my arm, i knew she was crazy in them and their music.
"Hey ladies" Tom says and looks at me and then at my friend who looked like she was about to faint any second now making me almost burst out in a laugh" you must be sally" he say and she nods quickly " and you must be tom"
She said making him let out a small laugh " yes that must be me"

We walked into the studio and the moment we stepped our foot in the room the energy changed. I saw bill. He looked at me, I gave him a soft smile and then looked at tom who refused to meet his brothers eyes.

Sally where busy talking to Georg, I smile and shake my head as I look at her when bill came up to me. " Lilly I'm sorry" he says and I looked at the red/ slightly blue bruise on his cheek. I Shake my head " you have nothing to apologize to bill" I say as I feel two strong and intense eyes burning a hole in my neck. I turn and meet toms eyes who gave me an angry look. " I should go" I say and smile as I go back to tom.

" tom you can't be mad at him" I say and lay my arm on his face to look at me. " you don't understand Lilly" he shakes his head " No I don't but you must talk to him eventually" I sigh as I feel his two strong hand sneak around my waist and pull me closer before he gave me a kiss making my cheeks shine up into a huge smile, I didn't know how I was going to get used to this, to this Tom. At the same time I felt another two eyes looking at us.

" how is it going?" I sat down next to sally as the boys where busy looking at a computer, she breaks out in a big smile making her eyes squeeze togheter " I really like Georg he's so kind and-"
" and amazing and charming" I mock her making her look at me " yes and he asked me out" she smiles " what? When and where?" I asked many questions making her laugh. " to night at some restaurant"

The day goes by and it was late now. I had been here all day except when me and sally ran and bought some take away food to everyone. I sat in a couch, half asleep when I felt toms presence behind me. " should we leave?" He asked low and I nodded "come on" he says and helps me up as I let out a big yawn as I began to walk out to his cold car. " why is it so cold in here" I say as I sat down making him smile " because its cold outside" I give him a side eye from the side.

He stops in his garage. I look at him and soon we where kissing.
His hands lifting me over to his side of the car, somehow getting of my pants. The windows getting foggy. " fuck" he mumbled into my ear as I let myself down onto him.

I rest my head on his shoulder. " I love you" I say low and it didn't take long until he said it back making me smile, I was never gonna get used to this, used to hear him say that he loves me " I love you Lilly"