You never told me

I woke up with my head buried into his neck. Feeling the warmth of my breathing. I open my eyes and slowly sit up, he was sleeping. Somehow u slowly began to feel Ashamed. I made him drive all the way to the hospital in the middle of the night just because of my clumsiness. I was about to stand up when I heard his tired and raspy voice " where are you going?" I froze as I feel a strong hand pull me back very carefully. " Tom what are you doing?" I say low. " just pulling you back to the bed the doctor said you should walk around so much" I bit my bottom lip and nod as I almost let myself believe something.

Under the day I stayed mostly in toms apartment, he wasn't home much so I had all the time to explore the apartment. Finding all kinds of stuff. It was fun until it wasn't anymore and I got bored.

Under the nights I always woke up with screams and my hands trembling.
I could always feel how it felt when he stabbed me, it was a feeling that wasn't going away.
And under the days I was alone.
Tom was complicated, one day he could be ice cold to me, not speak a world and just helping me around and others he talked to me but still didn't show much emotions. I was getting tired of not having a life anymore, just to be inside. So I decided to take a cab to my apartment and pick up some stuff.

The moment I put my key into the keyhole my heart started to beat hard, as I slowly pushed the door opened I felt sick. I felt so much when I walked in and could see the stain form the blood on the wooden floor So I walked quickly past it and to my bedroom. Grabbing all I needed and quickly left as I felt like I would throw up if I stayed a minute more.

As I came back to toms apartment he came out of his room, " where have you been?" He says fast and scan me to make sure I was okay " I was just getting some stuff it's okay" I smile and show him my bag in my hand. " okay right bill and everyone are coming over tonight just so you now" he says and then just walks away making me roll my eyes.

I had on a pair of jeans and just a cute top when all of the sudden I hear Mias voice shouting my name. " Lilly!" I come out o her with a confused look on my face " oh there you are" she smiled and gave me a hug" how are you?" " good" I shake my head up and down slowly.

We all sat in the living room except Tom. I got up and was going to look for him. I walked to his bedroom first and pushed the door opened and saw him sitting on the bed. " hey" I say and walk in making him look up at me. " hey" he mumbled as he gets up. " are you okay" I ask and he nods.
" okay then" I say and was going to leave because he felt like he wanted to be alone when he took my hand. " Lilly wait" he says with a soft voice. " I'm sorry" " sorry for what?" I ask as I looked at him with confusion written all over my face. " I'm sorry for everything I have done to you...you asked me to say 3 worlds and 8 letters and I'm sorry... I was afraid but I know I can't be with out you after that night, the feeling of almost loosing you destroyed me.. I love you Lilly" he says with eyes looking deep into mine. I look at him. I didn't know what to say now. "Tom I...I don't know what to say" I shake my head and soon our lips touch, that perfect sync once again together like if our lips where made for each others.

Toms pov
I walked out before her, she told me she would come after me in a minute. So I walked sour and walked into bill. " I was looking for you" he says and soon began to smile " what is it with you?" He asks making me smile " I told her I loved her bill" I say low, his eyes get wide but soon sad. " that's great tom but... you haven't told her about what happened" I look at him with my eyes locked with his. "You haven't told her that she was pregnant before what happened tom" he say making me looks at him but soon froze as I heard her voice. I turn around. I look her in the eyes as I see her soul getting crushed knowing this was the moment I would loose her forever as nothing would fix this. Her eyes trying to to look at me but they couldn't. " you knew but never told me?"
I try to say something but she stops me " no don't even try to-" she stops and take a second as her hand slid up to her stomach slowly" you never fucking told I was pregnant and that I lost our child that night?" She says as her eyes get filled with tears. " Lilly please I-" she shakes her head " no Tom...I can't" she says and walked past me to the elevator.