Awake

My vision is blurry when I slowly open my eyes. Not seeing anything from the strong light making me squeeze my eyes hard.
My eyes slowly getting use to the light and I soon see where I am. " your awake" a nurse says to me
I didn't respond I just tried to remember what happened and I soon did.

A doctor came in. To tell me what happened. " you got stabbed 7 times Lilly, you barley survived if that man wouldn't have gotten you here"
I look at him and nod " have you seen him anything?" I ask " not since he came in with you"
" and how long was that?" I asked as I tried to sit up but I couldn't as I felt a sharp pain. "carefully you don't want to rip up your stitches but he came in with you for 3 days ago" he says and i nood " okay" I say as I feel disopintmet.

I turn on the tv that was I front of the bed. I scroll through the channels until I see a rubric saying " on tonight's show we have Tom and bill kaulitz"
I stop and look.

"So about you new song, pain of love. Many fans have asked if it's about someone" a interviewer say  and look at bill and Tom, Tom and bill look at one and other " yes, it is about someone" bill says and nods making the interviewer smile " about who if I may ask?" Tom looks down and then up again " a girl... the most special girl I have ever meet" he have a soft smile on his lips. " ooo so what is the meaning behind the song then?"
" it's about love and pain... about almost loosing a person you love" Tom says and I feel my heart skip a beat or two. When all of sudden the door bursts open and Mia comes in and almost throws herself in my arms making me let out a sound from the pain making her back away and apologize. " oh my god I'm so so so sorry I've just missed you" she laughs as she dries her tears as bill come and wrap me in a hug " I was worried" he says as I look over his shoulder to see Tom looking at us. Bill pulls away from me and turns to the tv and let out a laughs " you missed us so much huh?" He says and looked at Tom who's eyes where wide and looked down on the floor.
He only came up to me when Mia and bill had left.

" how are you?" He sits down as I follow his every move with my eyes " okay I think" I shrugged my shoulders. He nods and it get quiet. " do you remember what happened?" He looked at me with concerned eyes. I sigh and nod " yeah I remember it clear" I look down at my hands.

I feel every stab pierce through me, the sharp blade against my skin. " you made me do this lil" he says as I beg him to stop at every stab.

I realized i must have zoned out and went back to looking at Tom. " yeah uhm it...it was my father" I felt my eyes sting. His eyes where locked at me, his eyes filled with anger, sadness, the same look my father had looked at me with. " and-" I feel a tear slip down my cheek and down onto my hands that was resting on my lap. " and I'm afraid that he will come back" I look at Tom, my eyes red, my cheeks wet from tears. He nods " I won't let you go back there Lilly, not as long as he is out there somewhere"
" but where am I-" " I won't let you out of my sight, you will be sleeping at my apartment" he says. It was not a question, it was a demand, like if I had no choice. I nod at him. " thank you Tom"

Tim skip

I walked into toms apartment, feeling the cold stone floor under my bare feet. Him needing to support me to the guest bedroom. It was late now and I could feel how heavy my eyes where. " you should sleep Lilly, you need it" he sat down next to me as I laid in the bed. I nod and yawn " thank you again" I say as I pull the cover over my body.

The knife going in and out, feeling very inch of pain. Feeling me laying in the floor with my warm blood around me...
I woke up with screams as I felt my body being sweaty and shaking. I sat up taking a breath in " it was only a dream Lilly" I say to myself as I slowly began to making my way out of bed, slowly putting my warm feet to the freezing floor, pressing myself up and feeling the pain spread for every move. I began to walk. Slowly but I'm walking.

I fill up a glass of water when I accidentally walked into the corner of the kitchen counter. Making it rip up one of my stitches making me let out a loud moan from the pain and drop the glass form the piercing pain that spread. I put my hand over my stomach, looking at my hand and seeing blood. It wasn't long until Tom came running up to me. Seeing the shattered glass and my white shirt having a blood stain on it. " what happened?" He asked with worries all over his face. " I think i riped my stitches" i close my eyes hard from the pain.

In the hospital he sits next to me as they fix my stitch, I look at Tom and I could see that he was looking at my stomach, seeing how his eyes looked at the 7 stab wounds on my stomach as his eyes where slightly red, I knew it must have been hard for him to find me like that, worrying that he maybe wouldn't make it to the hospital in time.
as we came home again I was so tired. " I don't want you sleeping alone Lilly" he says and leads me to a room. He opened the door and reviles a big bed and a fancy room with a bathroom to it. I look at him and then at the bed.

I lay down and he next to me. " so now if you need anything wake me up okay" " okay"
I say" and it get quiet... " hey Tom" I say " Mm" he mumbled " why did you.. why did you come to my apartment that day?" I look at him as he just looked at the wall as I could see how many thoughts ran through his head. " uhm..I" he stopped talking and looked at me " because I was going to pick something up to bill" he says and his whole face had changed from so much emotion to not a single emotion on his face.