I don't like seeing you with him

" hey Lilly" Mia came up to me who was eating my cereals in peace. " yeah?" I mumbled with food in my mouth. " bill invited us to an party in his apartment" I swallowed my food " how often do they party?!" I laughed " often" she smiled and opened the fridge. " shit we have to shop grocery's"  " it's your turn" I said quickly as that was the number one thing I hated to do. She rolled her eyes and took out water. " but fine I can come with you to the party" I said and got up and put away my bowl. " wait are you serious?" She raised her brows making me giggle at her expression " yeah why are you so shocked?" " because you never wants to come to their party's"
She said " I know but I don't want to sit home and just watch tv on an Friday night while you are out and having fun" I shrugged.

My hair laid on my back, perfect waves in my brown hair. Eyeliner who made my green eyes pop. " is this good?" I asked and turned to her from my mirror. She looked up from her phone " yes" she answered shortly making me roll my eyes as I had just watched her try one dressed for what felt like 3 hours. " Mia stop looking at your phone I need your help" I complained making her look up and looking at me for a second " it looks good" she smiled.

We entered, the apartment was filled with people. " how many can fit in here?" I looked around and so did Mia. I spotted bill and Tom in a couch. Tom having his arm around an girl making me roll my eyes. " I see bill" I said and poked mias  arm so she would look. We made our way over to them. " hey" Mia said making bill get up and give her a long kiss making me smile. I glanced at Tom. He was not even looking my direction as his eyes was busy looking at the girls cleavage. I rolled my eyes as I felt almost like jealousy inside of me. I started to think about Emanuel... what if I invited him to make Tom jealous. I texted him and he said he was gonna come.
I meet him outside and walked in it with him. His arm around my hip. I walked up to Mia,bill and Tom. Mia instantly noticed the man who was beside me. " ooo who's this?" She smiled making Tom look up. His eyes studied the man who had his hand around me. " Emanuel" he said and reached out his hand to great Mia.

I sat next to him, his arm around me stroking my arm. Tom giving us angry looks. I liked it, how he got angry when he saw me and Emanuel together and I wanted him to get even more angry so I got close to Emanuel's face. Our lips connecting. I pulled away " I'm gonna get a drink do you want anything?" I asked as I got up.
"Yeah take whatever" he said and I made my way to the bar. I looked around through the bottles of alcohol. Feeling two strong hands snake around my waist. lips kissing my neck making me giggle and shivers go through my body. "where you so unpatient for your drink ?" I said and smiled as I poured up whiskey in an little glass.
" I don't like to see you with him Lilly" the dark voice said making me stop with what I was doing.
" Tom?" I mumbled and turned to him.
He had a smirk curled up on his lips as his dark eyes starred into my eyes hard. He pulled me closer by the waist. He leaned closer trying to kiss me but I moved backwards. " what's wrong with you?!" I spat out making him look at me. " you kiss me, comes to my apartment telling me not to go out with him. I get here and you have girls in you lap not even laying attention to me once and the moment he comes here you don't want me to be with him? You can't tell me what to do so either you tell me how you fell or leave me alone" I say and pushes him to the side making him loose balance for a short second.

I sat down again. Giving Emanuel his drink. My mood had completely changed. Somhow Tom had an impact on me, making me get a bit distanced to Emanuel. " is something wrong?" He whispered in my ear " no... nothings wrong" I tried to smile. " are you sure you seem so distanced?"he rubbed my leg. I glanced at Tom who had his eyes on me and on the hand on my leg making his hand form to an fist. " no I promise I think I'm just a bit tired" I smiled and couldn't help but let my eyes look for Tom again.

I was home I had fallen asleep in my bed but got woken up by my phone ringing. I sighed as i looked at the clock "4 am" I began searching for my phone in the dark. I looked at the phone seeing the name tom kaulitz. I answered. " why are you calling me it's almost 4 am tom"
" I just wanted to hear your voice" he said making me get clear awake " well I don't want to talk to you right now Tom" I was about to hang up "Lilly please" he was drunk, I could hear it in his voice. " I'm sorry, I don't know what I feel but I feel something for you" I felt my heart skip a beat
" your drunk Tom so goodbye" I hung up and put away my phone as I just started into the wall for a second.
' he's drunk he doesn't mean it' ' I told myself.

Iy was the next day, I was gonna pick Mia up in my car up. I walked into the apartment that was an completely mess. I walked through the apartment looking into different rooms. I opened one door. Seeing Tom half naked with an half naked girl next to him. I rolled my eyes and closed the door hard. I saw Mia. " hi" I said and couldn't help to laugh at how she looked. " rough night?"
"Shut up" she mumbled as she held her hand on her head. I chuckled at her but stopped as I saw Tom, shirtless, revealing his muscles. My eyes got wide he just passed me whiteout saying a word to me like if he didn't remember what he had said to me under the night.