Date

I sit in toms couch. Him in his kitchen.
" you know we never dated, we just got right into all this" I say as he hands me coffee. He slightly laughs as he sit down. " I guess that's true" he looks at me.

" we should go on a date" I say after drinking a big sip from my ridiculously hot coffee. " okay fine, I'll pick you up at 8" he says making me stop drinking and just looking at him as a smile slowly curls up on the tip of my lips. " okay, then I'll guess I'll have to find something to wear mr.kaulitz" I put the coffee down onto the couch table and stand up. " wait are you leaving?" He says as I began to walk " pick me up at 8 remember?" I smile

I walk through New Yorks stores. Looking at all kinds of stuff. Shoes, makeup, dresses.
" I'm so sorry" a man says after he had accidentally had backed into me. " It's okay I-"
" your Tom kaulitz girlfriend right?" He interrupts me making me get shocked at the sudden interruption from him. " I'm I,I..yeah I uhm-" I didn't know what to say to him as more people started to gather around me. " I'll hav to go" I just got out and then began to hurry away from the crowd of people I suspected was Tokio hotel fans.

I had a towel rapped around my wet body, my phone buzzed. Bill. I pick it up and look at the message " lil please can you talk to him he must understand I didn't mean to kiss you, you know that " I sigh I didn't want to be in the middle of  this  but I was. " bill I think you just have to let it settle okay, he will forgive you"

I look at myself, only a bra and panties on, seeing the big scars on my stomach. I felt disgusted from them, I wasn't used to them and I think I'll never be, can you blame me tho? After nearly my own father killed me? I brush my fingers over them. " I hate you" I say low as I still felt that unpleasant feeling from only having my fingers carefully touching my scars.

My phone buzzed. " I'm here" I roll my eyes, I guess he'll never be much of a gentleman to go up to the door.

I look at myself on the mirror, my black dress. My black heels and my curled brown hair. I sigh and take a last and quick look at myself before taking my purse and begging to go down.

I sit down in his car, he looked at me with a smile and lust in his eyes. " you look beautiful" he says making me smile and blush like if I was a little girl again.

" you know what happened today in the city?" I say and look at him who smiled " I don't know tell me?"
"This guy bumped into me, and then he just say, you are Tom kaulitz girlfriend and people began gathering around me and-" I sigh
" that how it will be, you dating a world famous man" he smirks that ridiculous hot smirk of his.
I roll my eyes " I guess I'll have to get used to it"

Under the entire dinner I could see Tom wasn't so interested in this. " what wrong?" I ask him. " nothing" he shakes his head but I could see he was lying " Tom"
" look I want to go out on a date, make you happy but this isn't me it will never be lilly"
I smile " then let's get out of here"

I sit next to him in his car, him speeding through traffic making me take a grip of the leather seat as his big hand squeezed my thigh, he glanced at me from the side " relax lil I would never hurt you" he says as he looks back at the road and press on the gas even more making me take in a quick sip of air and just needing to trust him.

" where are we going?" I ask him, he didn't reply to my question instead he began to slow down and soon park. I got our an looked at the very familiar nightclub. " why are we here?" I look at him who got up behind me " this is where I first saw you remember?" He say to my ear making shivers go down my spine. " you remembered" I say " I would never forget the moment my life changed" he plants a kiss on my neck.