Please

Tom
Every day after that night her face was glued into my head like an painting. How her face dropped when I said those things to her. " how can I be so stupid?" I mumbled for myself low and looked at the drink in my hands. I don't know what was going on with me, since I first meet them she stood out from the rest of the girls I have meet. Her personality. I took a big sip and threw the glass in the wall frustrated as I knew how much she hated me now. Bill came out as he heard the glass splitter hit the wall and then the floor. " hey what's wrong?" He asked " its Lilly" I mumbled and looked at the broken glass that laid on the stone floor. Bill nodded " you still haven't talked to her huh?" " no she don't want anything to do with me bill" I shook my head " what happens that night that made her so upset?" He asked and walked to the glass that laid spread out on the floor. I thought about the night " nothing" I said low as I couldn't tell him about the few things I knew. " I don't understand why I care so much about her bill" I let out frustrated " Tom I have no idea but maybe somewhere inside of you, you feel something for her" he siad

Lilly
" Mia?" I came walking into her bedroom.
"Yeah?" She looked up from her phone " can't we go out tonight?" I leaned to the wall " yeah sure-"
"And no bill or tom" I interrupted her making her sigh " no bill or tom" she repeated
" Lilly have you heard something from Tom?"
I sighed at her question " no and I don't want to hear something from him, he has lost all my respect" i walked out of her room.

We booth had an glass in our hand. We was laughing when mias phone rang making her go
Out of the club to hear anything. I just sat there, stirring the little black straw in my drink around in circles. I sat here for almost 20 minutes until I felt a presence behind me. " who called you? Because that took 20 minutes" I took a sip. "
" Lilly..." his dark and low voice said making my body freeze and my heart beating fast. I put down my drink. Turing around and seeing those dark brown eyes pierce mine. " what are you doing here?"
" I need to talk to you Lilly-" " stop saying my name..." I looked down as every time he spoke my name my heart melted when I still hated him.
" please just-". " no" i took my bag and began making my way through the crowd as the music was loud and the lamps switching colors. Red. Purple. Blu. Red.purple. Blu. I see Mia, bills arms wrapped around her. " I'm leaving" I only said
" Lilly please just-" she didn't have the chance to finish the sentence before I disappeared behind a corner.
I didn't walk home. I just walked and walked. My phone buzzed " Lilly where are you? Are you home?" It was Mia.
I didn't respond. It buzzed again making me look at it again and seeing an unfamiliar number on the screen. " where are you" it only stood making me stop and look at it. ' no I'm not letting myself feel anything for him' & I began to walk again.

" Lilly serious it's not fun where are you?" Mia typed making me look up from my phone. I now realized I had no idea where I was. I had only been here for almost two months and I had mo idea how to find anything here. " I have mo idea" I responded. " is it any signs near you?"
I looked up and looked around. Seeing an street name. " doyers streets"
" okay wait there"

I sat down on the side walk. A black sports car began toning up. It parked right in front of
Me. I backed away as I had no idea who it was.
The door opened and a familiar figure showed up. I sighed as i saw it was Tom. " are you okay?l he reached out his hand for Me to take but I ignored it and got up on my own. " what are you doing here?" I said as I brushed it the dirt from my clothes " I'm here to pick you up"
I sighed and shook my head. He got into his car and opened the door for Me to get in. I just stood there. " Lilly get in" he siad with an calm Voice.
" why should I? I don't want anything to do with you" " Lilly get in the fucking car or I'm leaving you here" he said with an more of demanding voice making me look at him for a second before getting in.

He drove fast making me take a grip on the seat with my hands.. " im sorry for what I said to you" he said out of nowhere making me look at him from the reflection in the window. " I had no right to say that Lilly" he said as he looked at me.
I nodded " no you hadn't because you know nothing about what I have been through-"
"So tell me then" he interrupted me making me get quiet for a while.
" he abused me for 10 years tom" I let out with an shaky voice as I turned and looked at him with shinny eyes. He had now stopped the car on the side of the sidewalk. " I had to live alone with him for 10 fucking years and every day I got an new bruise or cut a-and I thought moving away from Seattle would make me forget everything thing but he still haunts me every night" I felt a tear leave my eye and carefully drop down on my legs.
" I-I'm sorry i shouldn't have told this to you" I shook my head and looked away from him.
He turned my head to him with his warm and big hand. " I'm so sorry Lilly" he said my name so soft again. " I'm so sorry for what you had to go through" he looked me deep in the eyes making my heart skip a beat as his warm hand lead our faces closer.
Our lips touched so gracefully, perfectly synchronized like if they where made for each other. I pulled away as I realized what I was doing...or what he was doing. " can you just drive me home tom" I siad as I looked away from his face. I didn't want to feel this, I didn't want to feel what I felt for him as he wasn't Someone who would stay with me. He would sleep around and break my heart I knew it.

He stopped outside my apartment. My tears who was mixed with mascara had dried in on my cheeks now making my makeup a mess. I opened the door not looking at him. I closed the door and began walking, I glanced back at his black car and it didn't move until I was inside.

I laid in my bed with Mia besides me. " I don't know what to do Mia" I sighed as I thought of Tom. " what do you mean?" She asked and looked at me. " me and Tom kissed and so much feelings filled me, I don't know what to do, a part of me despise him and another part of me just wants to feel his touch" I sighed as I looked at Mia who slightly smiled.
"Look feelings are complicated, but you and Tom has something Lilly-"
" but I don't want anything to do with him Mia he's a play boy and will only break my heart-"
"How do you know that?" She interrupted me
" I'm not stupid and so are you" " okay yeah he's maybe a play boy but if he truly feels something for you he will not hurt you"