A feeling of regret

I walk in with this girls arm around me, her clinging by my side like a needy little kid. Mia giving me eyes of disapproval. Bill comes back with drinks in his hands. Sitting down next to Mia on his couch. " when I came home yesterday I found Lilly unconscious on the floor" she says low but I could Hear it, making my eyes switch to Mia fast and feeling a feeling of worries feel me. Not hearing the needy girl next to me, not feeling her tugging on my arm until she said my name. " Tom?" She says making me look at her " can you get me a drink?" She smiled as she pouts her under lip. I sigh " fix one yourself" I look away from her " please tomy?" I hated when she called me that " I can make it up for you later" she whispers close to my ear as she lets her hand slowly Slide Over my crotch. Making me take an hard grip around her wrist " I siad no your bitch" I spat out in frustration as I can see her looking at me with red eyes as she looked around her as everyone was now staring at us. She leans back next to me, i glance at her, she looked down trying to hide her face almost.

I go up to bill. " do you have to treat her like that Tom?" He asked and looked at the girl who still had red eyes " she's annoying bill" " so leave her? Be with Lilly" he say frustrated making me sigh and look away " no bill I told you I wont ruin her"
" you won't ruin her Tom please... I know that you feel for her and you know that's she loves you so-" " no just leave it alone bill" I push him away with my shoulder as I walk past him and to the balcony he had, taking up a cigarette and a lighter and lit it on, breathing in a big take as I looked out over the dark city soon hearing a pair of footsteps approaching me as I blew out the smoke. I turned around only to see Mia standing there awkwardly.
" hey" I say as I look at her going back and forth on her red heels. " hi" she say and go up to my side " needed a bit of air?" I look at her and she nodded.  " what happened with Lilly...I heard she fainted" I glance at her from the side as I take another hit from my cigarette.
" yeah I found her on the floor just, I have no idea what happened or maybe..." she stopped talking and looked down making me look at her " or maybe what Mia?"
She sighed " I have never seen her that sad before Tom, not even after all the crap she have been through... I think she was exhausted after crying maybe and she hadn't eaten much" she say making my gaze droop as I felt my heart break once more as I know how much I hurted  her. " I don't understand you Tom... I mean why won't u just-" " no Mia" I look at her serious as she got quiet. Soon going back to my cigarette who soon was gone. No one said a word making the only noise being the cars down on the street and the music from inside. I sigh and throw the cigarette over the balcony " I know you think I'm stupid for not going to her" I say making Mia look at me " but I know myself... when I slept with her I felt so much for her Mia but I also realized what I had done... leading her on making her believe I would stay with her" "why can't you stay with her tom?" She asks " because Mia I'm bad, you have seen how I have treated girls around me"
She nods at what I said. " but if you really like Lilly I don't think you ever would do something bad to her" she lays her hand on my arm. Looking at my eyes. " I can see how much you like her Tom so be with her before it's to late, before she moves on"
She says and began to walk back in.

I found Ella, the blond girl I had been with. " what do you say we go to an bedroom" I say to her and her face instantly lit up.

I was hovering over her, my arms on the side of her face. Having my head in her neck as booth our moans filled the room. Her face and her body slowly going into my head. Her sounds. " Lilly" I say quiet as I let myself finish. Not realizing what I had said until the girl under me looked at me confused " who the fuck is Lilly?!" She say and pushes me of her. " what?" I raise my brows " yea whos the girls name you just moaned?" She says and I sigh " no one's" I get on my clothes.
" tell me who she is?" She says with that annoying voice " no one so don't bring it fucking up again" I say close to her face in annoyance making her flinch.
" fuck you tom" she says as I leave the room.