Come back

My life went on like regular, going to work, partying and sleeping and eating.

I sometimes still think about what it would have been if I didn't loose the child. If my father wouldn't have stabbed me. I think about what I would be in life now if it never would have happened.

But I also very often is great full for loosing that baby because I don't want any child to grow up in a toxic house hold, a house where it's father cheats on their mother, leaving her behind and alone like he did many times.

I got home from work every night and then went out, I had started to talking to a man, Nate his name was, I really liked him and we where getting seriously now. He treated me so well something Tom never did.

I slept at his place and got home with take out. He came up and gave me a long kiss. " I missed  you lil" he said and helped me with the bags.
I smile and follow him into his kitchen.

We sat down in front of each other. " okay I think I'm ready to ask you this" he said making me smile and raise my eye brows " what are you gonna propose?" I smiled " no not yet" he smiled
" but I wanted to ask you to move in with me"
He said making my eyes get wide " of course I want to Nate!" I got up and kissed him hard.
" god I have wanted to ask you that for a while now" he laughed making me laugh " I would have said yes if you asked me earlier too"

I laid on his chest that night, everything where like a dream. A dream that finally would come true.

Next day I began to take some of my things to his apartment, I wouldn't sell my apartment yet, we both thought it where unnecessary because what if we didn't want to live together yet and wanted to go back to live separately for a time again.

I where so happy when I packed down my things in a box and filled Nate's car with them. " right I'm going out to this thing to night with Mia, it where some celebrity meet thing it this fancy gala that she somehow got us into to" I smile
" that sounds fun, I would also want to come but I have plans so I'll just see you later okay" he kissed me and then left with my things as I was going to get ready at Mias and she lived 5 minutes from me.

We got ready, getting our makeup on, fixing our hair, my hair being slightly wavy, having on black dress and a black pair of heels to it. I looked hot.

We left soon after getting done.

As we arrive it where many people, many paparazzis, many security guards. This was how it was in new York.

We walked in and Mias eyes got wide as she saw her favorite band, her walking as fast as she could there. Talking to them and me just looking around the place.

I walked to the bar when I froze. I saw gustav. I looked around for the rest of the band but I didn't found them, maybe it was just him. So I let out a breath and was going to walk back to Mia when I saw him and he saw me. We just looked at each other. He where taking to this girl with blond and a beautiful dress on when he excused himself and began to walk against me. I quickly began to walk away. Feeling my stomach drop so far as I saw him coming closer.

Going into this empty room when he soon came in after me. I didn't know what to say I just looked at him like if I had seen a ghost. " I heard about your father lil" he said and I just nodded. He came closer " I'm sorry for your loss"
" don't be you know what he have done" I say with almost no emotion in my voice.
" I'm sorry" he said with a dark voice as he came closer, his eyes filled with lust and missing.
" I have to go" I say and walk past him but he took a grip of my wrist and stopped me, making me just look at him before pulling it back.

" hey are you okay? You look like if you have seen a ghost" she laughs " yea I'm okay" I smile as I feel his two intense eyes look at me.

I snuck into Nate's or mine apartment, it was late when my phone buzzed " Lilly I want to talk to you" it was toms number, I shook my head, I where going to ignore him becaue he can't think he can ignore me and leave me for a year and then come back when I'm finally happy and have gotten my life together and now wanting to see me? No of course not .

" hey" Nate's raspy voice said making me turn and smile " hey I'm sorry I woke you up" I say and kiss him.
" it's okay"  he say and he soon falls asleep again.

I couldn't sleep that night, I just laid there, looking at the ceiling, thing about everything