It was an accident right?

I walk through the streets to my apartment as I let out a big yawn I was tired. It was getting dark as leaf's where falling from the trees. My phone buzzed " meet me at yours?" It stood and I smile " on my way" i replied.

I open my door to Tom standing in the kitchen. " I'm starving" I say as he comes up to me with a big smile " then let's make something to eat" he gave me a kiss.

Where we're cooking, I got out two glasses and poured up wine, I handed a glass to him as I bent down and looked at the food that was in the oven. " it looks delicious, who knew you could cook" I smile and stand up again. He laughs and takes a sip.

I look at the food again, seeing it was getting ready to take out so I took it out, stand it on the counter. Tom came out from the bathroom " carefully it's ho-" he lays his hands on them, letting out a sound of pain as i burst into laughter. " are you okay?" I laughs and was walking up to him when his strong hand made me fall to the floor and all of the sudden everything went in slow motion as the sound of glass breaking against the floor.
My fathers abuse playing in my head the moment his strong hand pushes me

I felt a tear leave my eye as I just sits there, just hearing Toms voice but not hearing what he was saying until he says my name. " Lilly I'm sorry I-" I look up at him with red eyes. I couldn't get out a world until I felt something wet touch my cheek.

He looked at his hand, it was covered in blood. I look next to me where the glass of wine had fallen. " are you okay?" I say and takes his hand.
" yea I'm okay" he looked at me, so much feelings in his eyes. I could almost feel all of the feelings that where looking at me in this exact moment.
I soon realized what had happened. " you pushed me Tom" I say and look at him with tears almost swelling over my eyes. " I'm sorry I didn't mean-"
I get up. My hand had also getting a cut but not as bad as toms hand. I shake my head as I walk away from there and to my bedroom, not getting any more worlds out.

I couldn't stop crying. I felt so vulnerable. My door slowly opened. I saw him as he slowly came in. Laying down behind me, wrapping him around me. Telling me how sorry he was, kissing me. " please Lilly" he says and trying to get me to turn around. I gave in. Our kisses getting more intense.

His cries into my neck as he thrusts himself in and out of me. His hands, his hand with a bloody towel wrapped around his hand leaving blood stains on my face. Kissing me as a tear run down my cheek and onto my bed. " I love you Lilly, it will never happen again"

I look at myself, blood on my face. I take a towel, wet it with water and try to clean the blood away.

I look at the mess in the kitchen, the food on the floor, the glass splitter, the wine, the blood all of it mixed. I swallow hard as I look at it. I couldn't believe what had happened. But it was a mistake... he pushed me out of reflex from the pain. He would never hurt me... right?

Tom comes out. " I'll clean this up" he says low. I turn to him, look at his hand still bleeding a bit.
" first lets take care of this" I look at his hand.

I put on hospital tape and then carefully wrap the hand in some bandage. " I love you, I will always do" he says making me look at him " I love you Tom" I kiss him, trying to convince myself this all was an accident and that it would never happen again and if it would I can't stay, I won't let myself.

" what are you thinking of?" He says and carefully lifts my cheek. " nothing" I say low as I look at his eyes, they was filled with sadness and regret, his whole face was filled with it.

I could hear him cleaning up the mess as I laid in my bed, he soon came in and laid down next to me. I was exhausted. Tom pulled me close to him. " you should sleep lil, you are tired" he says as he brushes his hands over my hair as I feel my eyelids getting heavier and heavier