Youll be okay

I grip the steering wheel hard as I speed through the traffic. Looking back  at her every second. " you'll be okay Lilly" I say as I feel my heart beat so fast and hard, feeling stress spread more and more for every second. Being terrified that I would arrive to late at the hospital.
I look down in my clothes, seeing them being covered with blood.

I sat down in the waiting room. My legs bouncing up and down. Hearing bills and Mias voice come closer. " what happened?!" Mia ask, her eyes wide. " I- I..." I take a breath in to calm myself " I found her on the floor laying in her own blood and-" I got interrupted by a doctor clearing his voice. I immediately looked at him. Praying for anything good to come out of his mouth. " Lilly is in a bad shape, we are not sure if she will make it as her injuries nearly killed her"he says and leave us all quiet. Until I stand up and began walking to her room.
Counting the numbers on the door " 13,14..15" i stopped and looked at the door. Slowly putting my hand on the door handle and pressing it down. Opening it slowly.

Seeing her I closed the door again fast, I couldn't see her like this again... especially after this. The only picture in my head being her surrounded in her own blood. I take a deep breath in and was about to open the door when a hand carefully trap my shoulder. " you don't have to go in there yet Tom... go in there when you are ready" bill say behind me. I Shake my head " No I have to" I say and open the door again. Slowly taking two steps in. Sitting down in the chair next to her bed. Feeling tears run down my cheek. " you made it lil, I told you that you where going to make it" I take her cold hand and press it against my lips as I close my eyes hard. " I don't know what I would do if you would have died... I don't know how I would make it without me knowing I was going to see you again" I held her hand in my warm hand. " you asked me... you asked me to say 3 world 8 letters... and I'm sorry I can't say it to you, I want to with all my body but I can't open my mouth and say it, I'm scarred to let my guard down and to let you love me" I get up pressing my lips to her head. " Tom we should leave, you need to rest" bill says from the door. I sigh and nood.

I feel the warm water hit my skin. Feeling it soak my braids. I lean my head backwards. And rub my face carefully. I couldn't stop thinking about her and what happened. It pained my whole body to think how much pain she must have been in and how scared she must have been.
I wrap a towel around my waist and look at the mirror on the bathroom wall that waa hanging in front of me. Feeling so much anger rush through my blood. Feeling the sharp glass cut my fist and heating it hit the floor. Looking down on my hand. Bleeding, I sigh and take a towel and wrap is around my hand.

I walk out I bill, he looked at my hand " what happened?" He asks " nothing" I mumble
" hey I know you are worried about lil but please don't ruin things in this apartment" he jokes but I didn't laugh, I just give him a glance. I can't laugh, I can't smile, I can't think about anything else then her. Not getting her out of my head, being scared my phone would ring form the hospital, telling me she didn't make it...