3 worlds 8 letters

I woke up panic filled me for a sec until I felt a hand pull me close. I let myself relax. He was here, he didn't leave me...
" I'm here Lilly" he said low with an awake voice. I looked at him. His dark brown eyes. " I'm not going anywhere" he brushed away a strand of hair that had fallen down on my face. I look down and then up at him, trying to smile but i couldn't for some reason as I somewhere felt a feeling that he would leave me. I instead just lay down, down onto his chest. Hearing his heart beat in such calm rhythm, hearing his heavy but calm breaths making me close my eyes and eventually fall into sleep once again, now This time feeling safe as I knew he was here, he wasn't gonna leave....I hoped

I woke up, not feeling that body I had been laying on. Not feeling that warmth anymore, just feeling coldness. I look around and then at my phone, seeing a message " I'm at the studio with the others" I read and I let out that breath I had held in as I had realized he maybe once again had left me all alone.

I smile as I pour up my well needed cup of coffee. Looking out of the big windows and down to the people on the streets living their own life's. " hey" Mia comes in with her phone stuck to her face like glue. " what are you looking at?" I look at her who won't let go of her phone. " just a picture" she mumbles. she sits down next to me.
" what picture?" I say and takes her phone from her hands. Looking at the picture I let out a laugh. " seriously Mia" I shake my head as I laughs. " what?" She says confused " it just some gossip about bill okay, it's nothing to worry about" I say after I had read what it stood in the picture. " I know but... they are so famous, why would he choose me?" She sighs " because you are hot, funny and the most caring person I know " I lay my hand on her shoulder. She noods.
" hey I almost forgot to tell you, the band have this enormous party to night at marquee"
She said making me roll my eyes " how often do they party? It's everyday" I sigh
" yeah but this is special they will pre listen to their new song for vip tickets or something like that I didn't really understand" she smiles

Several hours had gone by. Me and Mia had gotten fixed. I had on a black dress with small gold details on, my hair curled as it rested in my back. " are you ready the cab is here" Mia came out making me look away from my reflection in the mirror. " yeah" I said and put on my heels before leaving the apartment.

The loud music toned up as we got closer to the club. As we stambled up to the guard at the door he asked for our names. " Mia and Lilly" we say and he gladly opened the rope for us to get in.
Once inside me and Mias mouth hung opened as we saw how many people it was. " how do they all fit in here?" I say as I look around trying to spot Tom. " I have no clue" she says as I can see her looking for bill and eventually finding him or them. I followed Mia. Feeling nervousness build up in my stomach.

"Hey" bill say and pull Mia close to him. I looked at Tom and he looked down on the drink in his hand, refusing to meet my eyes. I look away. Having memories come back from the last time this happened. I shook my head. " unbelievable" i whispered under my breath as I turn around and just walking out form there with out saying a single world to anyone.

Once outside I waited for a cab when I felt a strong hand take my arm. " Lilly" he say making me turn around " no" I shake my head " No I can't keep doing this" I look at him
" I can't keep letting myself believe in your lies that you will stay with me" I feel my tears swell.
" I don't understand... This morning you said you won't go anywhere and now when I get here you ignore me?" I say making him sigh. " you don't understand-"
" 3 worlds 8 letters tom...that's all you have to say" I shake my head. He looked at me like he was crushed, like those worlds hurted him. " I can't Lilly" he say low as I nod. I turn my head around to see that my cab was here so I just turn around and gets in whiteout saying anything More to him. I was done with him now for god. I can't keep letting myself love him and thinking he would do the same.

Tom

" 3 worlds 8 letters Tom...that all you have to say" she says as I can see her lip shake for a second as her eyes fills up with tears. I shake my head. My heart wanted to shout it out to her, shouting that I love her so much. But I kept my mouth shut. And then she just left...and I knew I had blown my chances with her forever, but it was for the best. I wasn't capable for love or to be loved. I would hurt her, break everything that is so beautiful about her.