Forget about it

A tear escaped my eyes. His hard palm hitting my face before I slammed into an wall behind me as the sharp pain spread through my body. The spit landing on my face from Him screaming. " stop" I mumbled low as he took an hard grip on my jaw as I tasted blood from my lip filling my mouth.
I woke up, sweet running down my face. My heart beating so fast that I thought it would leave my chest. I looked around to check that it only was a dream... a dream that I once had lived through. " hey sleepyhead get up" mías voice said from my door Opening. " how much Is the clock?"  I asked as I rubbed my eyes. " 13:30" she siad as I saw that she still had her pjs on." You also sleept in?"
" yeah"

I poured up coffee in an mug and almost spilling it as Mia came running up to me " HE TEXTED ME" she shouted and put her phone in my face.
I took it from her hand and read what they had written " he wants to meet you again tonight?" I looked up at her she bit her lip as she nodded quickly. " you should come too"
I shook my head as I drank from my coffee " why not, Tom is ridiculous hot and-"
" and he only wants to sleep with me Mia so it's no idea" I walked to the couch.
"Fine" she let out annoyed and walked back to her room

It was only 23:00 when I looked at the clock. I new Mia wouldn't come home until later. I sighed as I threw my head back on the couch as I switched channels on the tv. Seeing an news reporter talk about Tokio hotel. I sighed again.
I had nothing to do and wasn't gonna be able to sleep before she came home so I got up.

I put on an long sleeved shirt and a pair of jeans. I took my jeans and left and got out into the cold summer breeze. I began walking witch was an bad ide as I had heels on. When I came to the club my was at my feet was hurting so bad.
I got in and found the vip section. " hey I have to get in" I said with a kind voice
" no ma'am your not allowed to"
I sighed and got annoyed " look I don't care I really have to get in-"
" no, go or I'll get you kicked out!" He said and I was starting to loose it.
"Hey man-"
"It's okay I know her" his voice said from behind the guard. " of course mr kaulitz" he said and stepped aside and I gave him an glance before looking at Tom.
" you missed me so much huh?" He smirked that ridiculous smirk of his.
" no I'm only here for Mia so forget about it" I walked past him and saw Mia in bills arms.
" you came!" She said happy and gave me an hug.
I was about to sit down when my phone buzzed from my back pocket on my jeans. I picked it up and saw the very familiar number. My heart stopped and I looked up to see if anyone had seen my reaction.
Tom looked at me. I looked at him before going to an smaller room. Answering. " your ungrateful little brat I will kill you" a drunk voice Spoke from the other side of the phone. I hung up fast as my hands started to tremble. My eyes getting filled with tears as the memories came flashing back after hearing his voice again.
" why did you go the party was just starting" he looked at me and his smile slowly faded as he saw my red eyes and my trembling hands.
"What's wrong?" His voice said Soft
I shook my head " I can't do this again"
I let Out in between my cries. " do what again?"
He asked and laid his hand carefully on the side of my cheek making me flinch.
My chest went up and down fast as I felt Like I couldn't breath.
" I-I can't breath" I got out and looked at Tom scarred. He pulled me into his big arms. Pressing my head against his chest.. Hearing his heart beat in a calm rhythm as his hand stroked my hair and his scent filled my nose"
It's okay just listen to my breathing" he siad low

I started to calm down and wiped the exit tears of my puffy cheeks. " what happened?" He asked
"Nothing" i avoided his dark brown eyes. " that didn't look like nothing Lilly" he made me look at him. They way he said my name made my heart skip a beat as no one never had said it like that before "Just forget about it"I snapped without even meaning it as I moved away from him and walked back to the rest.
" hey where did you go?" Mia asked and soon smiled as she saw Tom come in after me.
" I need a drink" I took a bottle of vodka in my hands.

" hey slow down Lilly" his calm voice said from my side and tried to Take the bottle away from My drunk hands. I pulled My hand away from him. " don't Touch me" I mumbled drunk
" Lilly your really drunk" mias voice filled my head. " could you please get her home I don't have an car" she said and took my hand " of course" Tom Said and I instantly disagreed " no he will just trie to get me to sleep With him" I mumbled as he lifted me up and onto my feet.
He laughed " is that what you think of me"

I got down in my bed. Not remembering anything until now. " hey Tom?" I said with my eyes closed
"Yes Lilly?" He siad my name so soft again.
" thank you" I barley got our before my eyes got heavy and how darkness soon surrounded me.

Tom
She stumbled into her apartment. I saw clothes and makeup everywhere making me smile at the chaos they had caused before leaving.
I helped her into her bedroom where it was only an madres and piles of clothes and boxes on the floor. I got up a pair of shorts and a t-shirt as her clothes was filled with puke. I handed her the clothes and turned away from her. " ugh" she let out " I can't get This shirt of" she mumbled "
Do you need me to help you?" " yes"
I turned to her. Helping her take of the long sleeved shirt. My eyes couldn't help to look at her.  I helped her to get in the t-shirt and Helped her down. She got under the cover with her arms beside her face. I bent down and took a look at her. Seeing the scars on her arms making my heart drop. " what happened to you" I mumbled and got up. I was just about to close her door when she said something " my father called me.., he's not a good man" was the last thing she said before she feel asleep and I left her apartment.
I texted Mia that she was asleep and then went home as well. Not being able to stop thinking about what had happened to her.