I look so much like her

Like every time Tom made my hopes rise so high and he made them fall so quickly and hard so that it felt like I would break.
His worlds repeated in my head over and over again " I won't go anywhere Lilly" he told me when I laid in his arms... I felt a single tear slip down my cheek. I wiped it away as my phone began to ringing. I sighed and looked at it. My heart stopped and my breath shaked as I breathed out.

" hello" I answer as I swallow my fear. " ah my beloved daughter" his dark voice said as it went through my whole body making me get sick. " what do you want?" I say, trying to sound like he didn't make my hands tremble, making my voice shake and my heart beat so hard. " I told you... I won't ever let you go lil" he said my name like that making me almost throw up.... Lil, he called me that when I was a little girl, before my mother left me with him. When everything was good. " I will make your life a living hell for what you did to me" he slightly laughs.
" I haven't done anything to you...mom left because of you!" I shout and making my terrified voice slip out. " you shut up, don't talk to me like that your brat or else-" I hang up so fast as I could so he wouldn't be able to finish.

I lean my head back at the wall, taking a deep breath in letting my tears escape my eyes when my door opened. Making me flinch from it opening so hard and fast. Me backing to the wall as I saw him. The man who called himself my father.

" please no" I say under my cries as he steps closer to me. He was crying. It was 10 years today since my mother left. " you made her leave me lil... you made me loose the love of my life forever..." he comes closer. I shake my head " no it was you who made her leave your pig" I spit in his face making his hand grip my face, pulling me Close to him. " I should just have killed you...why did I think I would ever love you?" He says as he look at my face, having this special look in his eyes, a look of hatred, anger and sadness all together. A look I had never seen and it terrified me. " please dad just-" his hand stroked my face " why did I let you live?" He says as he just looked at me like if I wasn't his daughter " it will all be over soon lil" he smiled as a tear smiled down his cheek.

I laid on my floor. I felt blood around me. It was so cold. I had so much pain in my body but I couldn't do anything else then just to lay there, watching my life slip away. Seeing how everything gets blurry. Everything fade to black.

"Lilly?" I hear him shout my name. His terrified voice echoing in my head as I couldn't open my eyes. Him calling for help. Him sitting next to me. here. Telling me that I will make it as I slowly feel my body leave the floor. Soon not hearing him anymore and everything gets black

my mother was so beautiful. I look much like her, that's a reason my father hates me. I remember the day she left so clear. I woke up from her brushing away my hair from my face. Telling me she loves me so much and that she's sorry. Telling me she will come back for me. Hearing my fathers cries when he realized she was gone, that she had left us. Remember seeing that look in his eyes when I asked him where she was. Seeing that hatred in his eyes. Only being 10 when it all began, when he began to hate his own daughter.