Perfect?

Two weeks had passed since I last meet Tom. I honestly was kind of relieved after I remembered the night he had droved me home.
I sat in the couch. Mia was out picking up some stuff.
I sat there and scrolled through the channels.
" on tonight's shows we have Tokio hotel" the news man said and I stopped for a second. They all sat on a couch. Tom was smiling and I couldn't help but to smile too.
" a little help?" MIAs voice said as she bursted through the door with groceries in her arms.
I got up and took one of the bags and put it down on the counter. " are you watching an interview with Tom in it?" She smiled as she put In a pack of cereals in the cabin.
I rolled my eyes " I was gonna switch but you needed help" I avoided her face.
She smiled.
" right I'm gonna go out tonight"
"Your out almost every night Mia" I complained
"I know but I really like bill and he asked me if I wanted to come to his apartment"
I sighed at her. " you can always come with me you know" I glanced at her " no I have no interest in Tom what so ever-" "are you sure about that?" She raised her brow at me as she smiled " yes I'm sure but I can come with you just because I have nothing better to do" I shrugged
" mhm" Mia smiled as I made my way to my room.

The cab stopped outside an big skyscrape. " do they live here?" "Yep" Mia nodded. I was honestly a bit shocked.
We got into and up to their apartment. When the elevator doors opened into their apartment my jaw dropped. " this apartment is insane" I mumbled as we stepped out.
Bill came out from a room and up to us. "Lilly you came" he siad and smiled " yep I had nothing else to do" 
Tom soon came out behind him as he hears my name" did you miss me that munch sweetie?" He smirked as he saw me
I rolled my eyes. I had forget how he was.

We got into this big room. I saw georg and Gustav and went up to them. " hi guys" I said
"Hey" Georg said and his eyes scanned me from head to toe. I was talking to them.
When Tom came up by my side. " what are you guys talking about?"
I looked at him annoyed " nothing"
He chuckled at me. " when are you gonna stop hating me?"
"When are you gonna stop being so full of yourself" I turn to him. He chuckled again as he played with his lip Piercing.

" hey I'm just gonna get some air" I said to Mia and made my way to the balcony. When I came out trough the big door I saw his tall figure leaning on the fence as he had a cigarette in his hands. " your out here all alone?" I came up
Beside him. He glanced at me " yea"
" you want some?" He held the cigarette out for me to take it. " no thanks"
"Of course you don't smoke" he mumbled.
It got quiet and I just let the wind blow though my clothes and hair. " why do you need yo be so perfect?" Tom said from my side making me look at him confused. " what?" I asked confused. " you don't smoke, you don't want to sleep with me" i scuffed at what he said.
" so I don't want to sleep because your just a play boy who think he can get what ever girl he wants"
I snapped making him look at me annoyed.
I could tell by the scent he had been drinking.
He laughed and threw the cigarette over the fence and down the ten floors. " are you so perfect because of your father and what he have done?" He looked out over the city.
I swallowed  and looked at him shocked. " what do you mean?" I felt my voice shake
He looked at me " the scars? the flinching when I touched your cheek?" 
I felt tears swell in my eyes but I didn't let them leave my eyes "I don't know what you are talking about" he chuckled again and looked at me " is that maybe what I'll need to do to get you to stop hating me?" "you know your a real pice of shit" I let out as i bursted through the doors and into the apartment again. Mia saw that I was upset.
"Hey what's wrong?" She came up to
Me.
" your brother is a real pice of shit bill" I said to him and completely ignoring mias question and just leaving.
Once in the elevator I let the tears leave my eyes.

I walked home. I got of the heels who made my feet ache in pain after walking home. I walked to the bathroom. Looking at myself seeing the absolute mess after me crying.  'I don't understand what got into him, why would he say that?'
I got my clothes of and went into the shower. Letting the warm water hit my skin and soaking my hair as I stroked my finger carefully over all the scars on my body. My body aching as it was an unpleasant feeling as it only remembered me from my father.
I got out and heard the door open and close. "
Lilly?" Mia shouted and I came out of the bathroom only wrapped in a towel.
" what happened why did you storm of like that?"
" because Tom is an pice of shit Mia and I wish I never came"
"What did he do who was that bad?"
"He- he said that I was so perfect because of what my father made me go through and he said things about my scars and-" Mia wrapped her arms around me. " I understand"
" hate him Mia"
" shhh it's okay"
"I hate my father so much and what he made me go through for 10 Years"