I want you lilly

I woke up. My head was pounding as so was my cheek. I looked around. Looking down on my clothes and I saw that I had the same on from yesterday and started to remember what had happened, how my father showed up and how I had called tom.

I soon came up, Mia was sitting in her room with her door opened with her computer in her lap as I passed her room to the bathroom. I stood informó of the little mirror on the wall in the bathroom, Looking at the red/bluish bruise as of the broken lip who had now formed a wound. I sighed as I saw my red puffy eyes from crying myself to sleep in toms arms. I walked out and soon heard Mias low footsteps coming closer making me sigh and turn to her, seeing how her eyes widens. " oh god Lilly" she said with a sad voice and face as she put her arms around me as I wrapped mine around her. " I'm so sorry I wasn't home, I-I should have followed you and not left you alone" she said with almost cries in her throat making me pull away and look at her with an soft smile. " Mia you couldn't have known" she nodded " I know but-" " Mia please" I raised my eyebrows.

I was ruined on the inside, having to fight the shaky voice and the tears as she began to spoke about it, I thought I had gotten away but my past always seems to find its way back to me.

We sat down in my bed, in my dark room. We booth having our backs up to the headboard on my bed. It was quiet for a minute or two. It honestly felt good.
" Lilly?" She said low and looked at me from the side " yeah?" " tom didn't leave until I came home yesterday" she siad low making me turn my head to her. " I could see how scared and how it pained him to having to find you like this in his eyes Lilly" she carefully smiled making me sigh and look away from her " Mia of course, I was hurt and bleeding what would I he have done? Just leave me there?"  I say making mia sigh loudly " Lilly! Can't you see how much he likes you? Are you so blind?!" She let's out almost shouting making me look at her with big eyes.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have shouted" she smiles making me smile " Mia it will never work-"
"Yes it will if you just admit that you like him"
" I- I don't know Mia"

It was in the middle of the night. I walked up to check if the door was really locked as Mia was with bill. I laid in my bed having my ears listen to everything and every time I heard so one walk done or up the stars in the apartment I felt my heart stop as I thought it was my father.
I took my phone. I was scared...putting it up to my ear "yeah?" He answered quickly like if he had been waiting for me to call him " Tom?"
"Lilly?" " I'm scared and, and Mia is at bills can you please come to my apartment-"
"Of course Lilly" he siad laid quickly but soft making a soft smile curl up on the tip of my lips.

I tiptoed to my door. Opening it to Tom. It was kind of awkward as he stepped in. He just think I'm crazy for calling him to sleep here. Having to sleep on the couch.
" I'll guess I'll go to bed then" I siad as I looked at him " yeha I guess so" he responded.

It was late. Almost two. I had been twisting and Turing for hours. I could hear that's Tom had done the same for hours. I tip toed to my door who was slightly opened. Looking out to the couch just to see that he was awake. I opened it " Tom?" " yea?" He said with an clear awake voice.
" can't sleep?" I smile " no and you?" "No" I said low and thought about what I was gonna say now, if I really should and with out thinking again I let it out " I-I uhm... Would you want to sleep in here i,I mean the couch isn't so comfortable sleeping in" it was quiet making me regret even opening my mouth so I carefully pushed the door shut and got down under my sheets once more but it didn't take long until my door slipped opened and he came walking in. Laying down besides me. Getting under the cover . Pulling me close to his bare chest, feeling his warm body against mine. " your safe Lilly" he whispered close to my ear making his breath hit my neck making shivers spread down my spine. " Tom?" I turn around to him and seeing his dark eyes. " I,I-" I couldn't even finish the sentence before our lips linked so perfectly like they once had before.
He pulled away and I laid my head down on his chest. My heart still beating fast. " I want you Lilly " he whispers making all my troubles go away and just feel how much I have wanted him to say that for so long, I didn't respond instead I just let my head lay on his chest, listing to his heart beat as I felt how he took a breath in and out.

(Sorry won't be posting for a week now as I'm going on vacation)