You cant do this to me Lilly

I was out everyday, partying, trying forget Tom.
Drinking until I blacked out, trying to get him out of my body.

I was out with a girl, ría her name was, i meet her when I was out one night.
" hey I think that guy is checking you out" she whispers to me making my head turn to the guys direction fast, seeing a brown haired guy who was very good looking. I smile and look back at ría. " go up to him" she says exited and tries to give an a push " I don't know I don't think I'm ready...I haven't let Tom go yet" I look at her making her sigh " you have to meet new people to let him go Lilly" she say and then begins to smile and pushes me.

I go up to him. " hey" I say making him look at me. " hey" he responds with a smirk on his lips. " you want a drink?" He asks and orders one for me.  His name was Zach. We talk for a while. I had gotten two drinks down my system by now. I was laughing " one vodka shoot" I  froze. The voice next to me making my heart beat so hard and loud I thought Zach would hear it. " what's wrong Lilly?" He says making me shut my eyes hard as I now felt two pair of eyes looking at me. Making me feel like they where burning a hole in my back. " shit" I mumble and stand up and taking his hand " come let's go out to the dance floor" I say as I wanted to get away from him.

I dance with Zach's hand all over my body, meanwhile feeling those two eyes staring at me all the time. I lean close to his ear " can't we go to my place?" I whisper and a smile shine up on his lips as lust was filling his eyes.

I laid next to him, my naked body pressed to his, feeling his warmth warm me up as I could feel him sleeping. My phone buzzed. I turned to it and picked it up in my hands. Looking at the name that had caused me so much pain. He called me. I answered. " what are you doing it's middle-" " who was he" he say with an angry tone who was filled with jealousy.
" I don't want to speak with you-" " did you sleep with him?!" He said almost with stress in his voice making me look at the man next to me.
" so what if I did?" I snap back
" you can't do this to me Lilly" he say making me swallow my feeling who was slowly bubbling up again. " I can do whatever i want tom"
" I'll be there in 10" he says and hung up making me get shocked and look at Zach. " shit" I mumble and look around for my clothes. Procesing to get on my tight black dress. " hey Zach I'm so sorry but you have to leave" I say and he looked at me confused " have something happened?" He asked " yes and no but please I need you to leave now"

As Zach was about to Open my front door it opened. I felt my heart stop beating. Zach looked at me and then at Tom who stood right I front of him. " Lilly who is this?" Zach asked me " Zach please just leave" I beg him as i was scared about how angry Tom looked. " no Lilly I don't want you to be alone with him" Zach say making Tom let out a laugh " she told you to leave" he says and Zach was about to say no when he just stopped " I'll see you later Lilly" he say and then left

Tom walked up to me, his eyes filled with so much emotions. Lust, sadness, anger, and regret.
I kept backing until I reached a wall. " Tom please leave" I say as I looked away from his very intense stare. He shook his head and made me look at him, now seeing that he was only a inch away from my face. " don't you understand Lilly, I can't stand to see you with someone else" he say low as he let his hand stroke my neck, leaving small and gentle kisses on it. Letting his hand stroke over my stomach down to my legs. Making me take in a quick breath of air as he slide his hand up my legs. " no one can never make you feel what you feel when I touch you Lilly" he say into my ear making shivers go down my spine
Making my body crave him even more.

I let out the breath I had held in and shake my head " Tom no" I say and pushes him away from me even if my body didn't want to. I walk away but he walked after me, stopping me " Tom I can't keep doing this" " then don't" he say behind me as he stroked away my hair from my neck.

He backed me to my bed, as he took of my dress. Gently letting me down into my bed.
Hovering over me with his bare body. Stroking every part of mine. Kissing me gently. Pushing himself into me making me let out a moan. Him letting his head rest in my neck for a second. Thrusting himself in and out from me. Making me grip the sheets with my hands hard as my nails digged into the madras as the intense feeling in my lower stomach began to build up. " Tom I'm gonna" I bit my lip hard as I let my head fall back " go ahead baby" he whispered making his voice vibrate through my body as I let everything go, making toms head fall into my neck as he lets out heavy breaths as I felt him finish.