You know why

The light came flashing fast, the loud bang echoing in my head as people screamed. The horn of a car being so loud it was stuck in my ears. I looked at the street lights with tears in my eyes and one thought in my head, Tom. People where trying to talk to me " I've called 911"people shouted as someone took my hand, telling me that I'll be okay. Now realizing the pain I was in as I felt how scared I was as My vision got dizzy and soon everything faded to black.
I woke up in a bed. The lights where strong and i could hear beeping around me. I looked around now my eyes getting used to the lights. I was in a hospital. A nurse came in quickly. Her eyes where wide " your awake" she said and walked up to me. " what happened, where am I?" I looked around confused "you where in a car crash honey" she siad and flashed with a light in my eyes making me shut them. " where's, where's Tom?!" I let out form nowhere not realizing what I siad, she smiled " he's been here everyday since the crash-" " days?" I let out with wide eyes and feeling the tress fill me.
" you have been in a come for almost a month" she informed me making me just look into the wall " a month..." I mumbled low.

I tried to process everything when the door opened making my attention move to the door and the person who had walked in, it was Mia, she was smiling making me smile as well. " oh my god Lilly" she comes up to me and wrapped her arms around me with tears in her eyes. The door opened again making me open my eyes and seeing Tom. He looked down the moment he saw that I looked at him, I remember what we had talked about before all this happened, how he didn't want to be with me. I closed my eyes again " Mia you are crushing me" I let out making her step away " I'm sorry" she laughs with tears in it.
" I have missed you" she says as she sits down next to me in the edge of the bed. I smile as I let my eyes seek for Tom again, he was looking at me but looked away when I looked his way. " do you remember anything before the accident?" She asked and Tom immediately looked at me, but sadder this time. I clear my voice " yeah I kind of remember, it's still a bit dizzy but the most have come back now" I looked back at Mia.
" I'm just glad your awake" bill comes closer making me smile " so am I"

It was late, mia was still here, we where talking about everything, laughing our lungs out. I hade missed this. " I'm sorry but it's time to leave now miss" a nurse peeked into my room and mias face stopped smiling and she sighed. " yeah of course, I'll see you tomorrow" she gave me an hug before closing my door after her.

"Lilly don't walk away from me" he came closer to me and taking my hand but I ripped it away from his hand " either you tell me how you feel or you'll never see me again Tom because I can't keep doing this over and over again" my voice broke in the last sentence " I-I really thought-"
"Lilly stop" he made me stop talking I sighed and turned around and began walking away from him. Rounding a corner, tears running down my eyes like never before. And before I knew it the car came so fast and I soon felt the blood spread around me and I woke up with my heart beating fast as I realized I was still in the hospital. That night keeps repeating its self over and over again.
I sat up and took my phone. Going into the message app. Clicking on Tom.
" tom" I wrote and with out thinking I send it. He saw it making my mouth get dry. " Lilly" he wrote
Making my heart beat fast " why are you ignoring me tom" I wrote and he immediately saw it " you know why" I read making me remember what he said once again. " why did you come here if you don't want anything to do with me?" I send
" because I can't get you out of my head"
I looked up and into the wall as I saw what he had wrote. I put away the phone as I didn't know what to say now. And I knew he didn't want anything more so I had given up now.

I woke up. I was so tired after I had woken up in the middle of the night. My nurse came in. "
Morning Lilly" she smiled " morning" I rubbed my eyes trying to get the sleepiness away. " you will get to leave soon, just in 4 days" she smiles as I felt a smirk form on my lips as well.

( sorry for not posting on like two weeks but I have been away and the I got really sick)