Get out

I where at the big arena. Bill and the rest of the guys where here. We was preparing for tonight.
Getting ready for our concert.

It was soon time to go up on stage.
Music began to play as we entered, " Tokyo hotel" they repeated many times until we walked out and the arena got filled with screams

Their screams got louder as we began to play.
I had never heard any thing like this before.

They screamed as we stopped and they screamed as we left. I don't think anyone can ever understand this feeling, the feeling of 80 000 thousands of people being here to listen to us, to our music.

As we went back stage my phone rang. " you where amazing!" Lilly shouted making me smile " you saw it huh?" I say as I opened a bottle of water " of course I would never miss it"
I smile as I take a big sip. " so when are you coming home?" She says
" maybe in an hour or so" " great see you" she said with an exited voice.

I opened the door to Lilly's apartment. I didn't hear anything or see her anywhere. " Lilly?" I say low as I kept walking further in. Seeing dinner on the table. I smile but it soon dropped as I saw her looking at the tv. She just sat there. Looking at the picture with my hand around that red haired girls waist as we walks into a hotel. " tell me you didn't fuck her tom" I hear her say low. I just looked at the tv and then at her.

" Lilly" I say but she stands up, her eyes where red. " tell me that you didn't fucking sleep with her that nigh!" She shouted
I got quiet and I saw on her that she new her answer. She begans to shake her head slowly " no pleas no" she whispered low. I felt my heart break in a million pieces. " Lilly I'm sorry I-"
" get out" she only says making me look at her.
" no Lilly"
" get fucking out of my apartment" she looks at me " Lilly let me explain"

" explain what? That you fucked her when we where in a relationship? When you had promised me that you would never hurt me or leave me again?!" I see a single tear fall down her cheek
" I fought for us so hard Tom, wanting this so bad but you just couldn't" she said as he lip trembled for a quick second.
" I love you-" " no just get out it's over Tom" she says and I just did what I got told.

I could hear her cries as I shout her door behind me, I wanted to hold her in my arms, tell her how sorry I was. Tell her that it was an mistake but I just walked away from there.

I went to the club where the rest was at. Bill saw that something was wrong. " aren't you supposed to be at lils?" He says
" we broke up bill? Happy" I say making his eyes get wide " what why?" " oh like you didn't want this all along?"
" no Tom don't fucking blame this at me, this is only your fault, you had no need to fuck that girl, you knew you had Lilly but you just needed to try that other girl too" he says as his voice gets louder.

I let out a laugh " go ahead take her, now you can go and fuck her" I say and walk past him but bills arm stops me and before I even could think his fist hit my face making me stumble back " don't ever say That about her again" bill says as I can see the anger in his eyes.

I walk away as I feel my eyes sting from the tears I tried so desperately to hold them in. " fuck" I said loud as I bang my fist into a wall. I knew I had lost her, and I knew my brother would try to go for her now. I couldn't think about him and her together with out getting mad, but I knew this was all my fault... I knew I would ruin us, that was just how I was. I wasn't and will never be capable to hold onto something I love.