Emanuel

I walked on the streets of New York, hearing my heels meet the street floor " where the hell is it?" I mumbled for myself as I looked around. I saw a bunch of people had gathered around an restaurant. ' I wonder what's happening over there' I walked past it. I saw the store. " hah found it" I smiled for myself as I saw the store In front of me. I walked inside. Looking at plates and glasses for me and mias kitchen because we where tired of eating from paper plates.
I went up to the register. It was an man. He looked like it he was my age, he was good looking. I looked out of the big window and saw the group of girls mostly moving. " it will be 40 dollars" the man said and I payed. I was just about to leave when he stopped me " hey uhm could I maybe get your number?" He said almost a bit shy making me smile. " yeah why not"
I walked out of the store. Not looking where I was going and bumping into someone making me drop my bag. I felt embarrassment fill me as I picked up my stuff that had gone out of my bag. " I'm so sorry I didn't see you" I said without looking up I was just about to pick up the little not with the guys number when the person I had bumped into to took it in it's fingers. I got up and my eyes got wide. " who's Emanuel?" His voice said and looked at the little note. " that's none of your business" I took it back from his hand. I looked around me and seeing all the people, girls giving me dirty looks. " yes it's my business as you walked into me" he smirked making my face get flustered making me look away from his face.
" I have to leave" i sighed annoyed at him I and made my way away from him. Yes we had kissed once but since that I hadn't seen him for 2 weeks.

I got home and put down the things on the counter. Mia wasn't home.Someone knocked on the door. " who is it?" I shouted as I was busy with unpacking. Another knock. I sighed and walked over to the door. Opening it. " yes-" I saw Tom making me stop talking. " what the hell are you doing here?!" I said confused as he made his way inside. " bill asked me to pick a shirt up as  I was gonna drive by here"
" fine just take it and leave" I sighed and saw him walk into mias room as I continued to unpack my plates. I felt him look at me. I stoped with what I was doing and just felt his eyes burn through my neck. His heavy steps got closer and I felt his breath hit my neck making shivers go down my spine. " did you find the shirt?" I asked " who's Emanuel Lilly?" He said low making me swallow hard as I placed my hand on the counter. " no one-" " Lilly who is he" he said more demanding as his warm breath hit my skin once more making my heart beat fast. " a-a guy just"
I felt his hands brush away hair from my neck making my body get warm and i took in a sharp breath as I felt his warm hand on my skin. " are you gonna go out with him?" He asked closer to my ear. I swallowed again " maybe I think so?" I felt nervous for some reason. " you shouldn't go out with him Lilly" he said and I wanted to turn around so bad but something made me freeze and just stand there. His hand moved to my waist slowly making my heart beat fast and hard making me think he would hear it for a second. " why shouldn't I go out with him?" I asked low
" because I say so Lilly" his hand made its way down to my hips making my body crave him even more " you can't tell me what to do" I let out making him chuckle as I felt his hands leave my body and how his steps made their way to the door.
I let out my breath I must have held in. ' what the hell just happened' I turned around as i was shocked. Mia came stumbling in. " my feet hurts so much" she wined as she saw my choked expression.
" I meet Tom when I was on my way up here" she said" oh yea right bill asked him to get something" I mumbled as she sat down and kept complaining about her feet. " I bought some plates and stuff" I showed her. " great him tired of eating of paper plates" she giggled.

It was late. I looked at my phone. I typed in Emanuel's number. 'Should I text him? Yeah why not just because Tom told me not to?' " hi" I wrote and three dots immediately came up. " hey" he responded. " what are you doing?" I wrote " nothing how about you?" I smiled as I responded with" nothing"
" your really pretty would you maybe want to go out someday?" I read making me put down my phone and think about what Tom had said.' No I'm not letting him have an impact on me' " yeah" I responded.
I put away my phone as I heard Mia calling my name.
" yeah?" I came out of my room. " can't we watch a movie or something?" She sat in the couch and scrolling through the channels. " yeah why not" I sat down besides her.