22. Pretty girl with a flower

Start from the beginning

"You only want a vodka cup? What about my cups?" A sexy voice sounded next to his ear. "Aren't they more delicious?"

Derek automatically glanced at the woman sitting beside him. Her big breasts covered with a tiny clothe came to his view. They looked like they were about to pop out anytime.

Derek rolled his eyes and said, "You aren't wearing any cups. It's not even a bra. I think you know better than me." His voice filled with disgust.

The woman pretended to be hurt. "Humph, big brother is so bad."

"Who's your big brother?" Derek sized her up and down. "I'm still eighteen. You look at least ten years older than me."

The woman glared at him. "You are so mean. I'm leaving." She tried to walk away.

"Oh come on!" Derek smiled and grabbed her wrist, pulling her towards his firm chest. "Big brother was just teasing you. Big beauty, don't take it to heart."

The brunette leaned on his chest, scratching it with her long nails, making him a little ticklish.

"But I'm sad." She sniffled like a puppy.

"What can I do to make you happy?" Derek pinched her chin and raised it, making her look into his seductive eyes.

"How about... Letting you taste this big brother's little junior? Will it make you happy?"

The woman's eyes lit up and she nodded her head like a rat before unbuckling his belt.

"Be careful. Little junior is so hungry now." He gave her a playful wink.

"Don't worry, big brother. This sister knows how to satisfy him."

Heidith looked at his companions enjoying themselves separately. He suddenly felt a bit lonely. Subconsciously, a figure appeared in his mind. A soft sigh escaped through his lips.

"A beer," He said to the bartender.

"Hi, brother." A woman touched his shoulder. "Are you feeling lonely?"

Heidith shook her hand. "Get lost."

"Awww, you are so cute when you are angry. I observed every one of you. Although that muscular friend of yours is the most attractive, he can't beat your cuteness. You are the cutest boy I have ever seen," The blonde gushed. "So pretty."

Every single word of hers made his face turn darker and darker.

The woman felt like the temperature around her dropped several degrees. She resisted the urge to rub her hands. Why did she suddenly feel so cold? It wasn't even winter yet!

Heidith took his beer and went out, not wanting to stay in such a dirty place even for a second.

Coincidentally, a girl around fourteen or fifteen years old went out at the same time. His eyes lit up when he saw the flower on her head. It was the one he was looking for!

"Hey, sis. Wait."

The girl saw him and became afraid. She started running towards the forest.

'Damn!' Heidith cursed and ran after her.

"Wait, girl! Don't be afraid. I won't do anything to you!" He yelled. "Trust me, please!"

The girl trembled in fear and ran even faster. Heidith, who was already too tired, threw away the beer and unwillingly sped up.

Ugh, his legs hurt.

But... He didn't have a choice.

"Aaah!" The girl tripped over a small rock and fell to the ground. She started crying. "Don't come," She begged and tried to stand up. A severe pain ran through her ankle, making her face turn pale.

"Don't stand up." Heidith came towards her. "I guess you hurt your ankle."

He took out an ointment from his bag. It was his habit to take medicine wherever he went and it always became beneficial.

"Let me apply some ointment. It will soothe your pain." He crouched down and gently took her ankle before rubbing it with ointment.

The girl looked at him with tears in her eyes before asking, "Aren't you a bad guy?" Her voice sounded so pitiful and innocent.

"Of course not." After applying medicine, Heidith stood up and looked down at her. "Is it okay for me to carry you? I think with this sore ankle, you won't be able to walk."

The girl hesitated before meekly nodding her head. "Okay."

She put her hands around his neck as he carried her. She kept staring at his handsome face. Under the moonlight, she saw him as an angel who came to this world to rescue her from her cruel family. A sweet smile appeared on her face as she buried her head in his chest.

Heidith's body stiffned. But he continued carrying her.

"Where do you live?" Suddenly the boy's voice made the girl snap out of her daydream.

"Don't," She gasped. "Take me with you instead!"

I want to go wherever you go...

A/N:
I love my active readers the most. So I want to reward them for their support.

Today chapter is a present for LenaLoup, uksahar, kuroyui, SufijaKrutikova3 and Mdnhtglnce... Thank you lovelies!!! 🥰