"No no, princess!" Richardson quickly denied. "He's much better now. Plus, he's already met a doctor. Rest for a while and he'll be alright."

"Oh. That's good then."

There was a pause before Richardson broke the silence, saying, "Your highness, it's time to check your shoes. If you don't mind, I can help you to wear them."

"No need," Zadhea refused. "I can wear them myself."

She chose a pair of black shoes that looked elegant, at the same time not too exaggerating. Totally her type. She sat on a bench beneath a tall tree before trying the shoes. She tried to tie the tiny laces. To her helplessness and embarrassment, she couldn't do it properly. Her face blushed.

Dwamn!

"Allow me, princess..."

Not waiting for her to answer, Richardson knelt in one knee and tied the shoelaces beautifully and skillfully.

"Thank you." Zadhea gave him an awkward smile.

"That..." Still kneeling, he whispered in a low voice only she could hear. "I can help you to kill him and you will succeed without a slightest doubt."

Zadhea smile slowly faded away.

Confused, she looked down to see his amber eyes. His eyes showed seriousness and coldness and his body emitted a murderous aura, hundred percent different from his initial behaviour.

She also spoke in a low voice, "What are you talking about?"

"Don't you want to kill your future husband?"

His question made her feel cold all over her body. She couldn't help but trembled slightly. His voice sounded dangerous and he looked dangerous. Over all, he could be labelled as a dangerous person. Definitely not a simple, poor young man.

Hey why did his question sound so wrong? Heidith wasn't her future husband! She never considered him as her fiancé so it was unfair to speak to her like that. She really felt like a villainess at that moment. Maybe, she wasn't qualified enough to become a villainess yet.

Trying hard to calm down, she asked, "Who are you, mister?" She didn't dare to disrespect him. She didn't know his background at last.

"A wizard. But I'm not as powerful as my master. If you allow me, I can take you to meet him. Don't worry, you won't regret it even a little bit." He smirked. It wasn't pleasing to see unlike his previous cheerful smiles.

"How can I trust you?" Zadhea wasn't convinced. She didn't want to fall into trouble that easily. What if he was lying or... He had ulterior motives? She couldn't take risks.

"Will you believe me if I tell you that... King Foneth killed my entire family?" His question caught her off guard. She speechlessly kept looking at him with her misty blue eyes.

Richardson was handsome but now his face was filled with hatred and sorrow, making it ugly.

Wait. She still didn't know his real name.

Zadhea motioned her servants and soldiers to leave. Now only the two of them were left.

Without seeking her permission, the young man sat next to her on the bench, their bodies almost touching.

"I'm Dewinn Slandrio Alefesco." The young man began.

"My family was bound to live with magic for a very, very long time. Everyone in my family practised magic and sorcery. They were all magicians until... Until... That monster killed all of them just because one of the MANY wizards caused trouble to people. He was a bad wizard I agree but... How could he kill all of innocent magicians for a single person's mistake? Moreover, he couldn't even catch the real culprit! What a weak ruler without a backbone!" He clenched his fists, surpassing the fury rised within his heart.

Zadhea was taken a back. "He killed all the magicians? How come there is a royal wizard that serves him till this day? Why didn't he kill him?"

"Because he is a cunning bastard!" Dewinn roared. "And that Ocaris dog! He doesn't have a backbone either!"

"And... I'm gonna kill all of them! Before that, I want to kill that bastard's precious son. That way, he will taste his own medicine. He will realize how painful it is to lose family members!"

"He will feel restless. He will regret his bad deeds. I'm waiting for that day to arrive..."

Dewinn bit his lower lip too hard that it started bleeding.

Zadhea gasped and stood up from the bench. Taking out a soft, silk handkerchief, she gently wiped his lips, mumbling, "Don't bite your lips like that. See, it's bleeding!"

Dewinn looked at her pitifully before asking, "Would you come with me?"

Zadhea hesitated. Her actions paused for a bit.

In the end, she let out a soft, defensless sigh.

"Okay."

I'll help you to seek revenge.