Scenario 55

Craig, a young man, is using the toilet in a stall of the men's room in a department store around 11:30am. He is very annoyed by this older man name Stan looking inside the stall at him through the cracks of the stall, peeking in smiling. Stan would briefly stop his annoying behavior, leaves and re-entering the restroom, resume looking in the stall, bothering Craig's with his annoying behavior. Other men enter, use the bathroom and leave. Once Craig and Stan are in the restroom alone, Stan resumes his intrusive behavior of looking inside the stall at Craig still on the toilet. Craig has had enough and opens the stall door, revealing himself sitting on the toilet with his trousers still down, angrily telling Stan. "This is what you want to see, motherfucker. Me on the toilet taking a shit! This is what turns you on, this is how you get off!"  Stan is smiling staring at Craig, liking what he sees and Craig shuts the stall door locking. "Sick ass bastard, needs to find himself another hobby!" A store employee opens the restroom entrance door and he notices Stan, "Aha, in here again. Wasn't you told to stay out this bathroom, after you were accused of molesting a boy in one of these stalls two months ago?" Stan leaves the restroom and Craig shakes his head in disbelief as he finishes up, "What an asshole!"