Scenario 51

A guy named Todd is telling his best friend, Ray about his new girlfriend Deena. He is telling him, "We were at my crib, inside the bathroom talking about her job. Suddenly, she sits her big butt on the toilet, taking a loud ass dump in front of me."  Ray tells him, "Hold up, dawg, your woman shits on the toilet in front of you. Mya and I been together for three years and she never done that in front me, heck she never peed in front me.  She just goes into the bathroom, closing and making sure the door is locked." Todd tells Ray, "I guess Mya prefers having her bathroom time alone. Deena and I were still talking, she was on the toilet grunting and letting out a loud turd, wanting to laugh at her and after she was done, she only wiped her ass once without looking at the paper (Ray is frowning in disgust). That's right homeboy, she wiped without checking to see if all the brown is gone before pulling up her pants, then flushing the toilet. She sounds and smells like she was letting a whole load out of her homeboy.  I questioned her about her wiping habits and she looked at me as if I was bugging, asking me in an irate way, 'How I wiped my ass is your concern? That's what's bothering you, don't worry its clean!' After what I witnessed, I doubt if I ever made the right decision to being with her." Ray says, "I know what you mean! I know what you mean?" Todd and Ray both laughed. Todd also says, "Them I realized Deena's is fine, with that sexy body of her, she does know how to screw. I might be willing to overlook her abnormal bathroom habits." Ray laughing tells him, "More power to you!  More power!" Todd and Ray talk some more.