Scenario 46

A man, Donald remembers his first-grade Mrs. Mason taking the class to the bathroom. She is standing outside the boy's room handing out tissue paper to her male students, who are lined up to enter and her teacher's assistant, Dina is in front the girl's bathroom handing out tissue paper to the female students. A fellow student named Arthur tells Mrs. Mason after receiving his tissue paper, "I am going to need more than this Misses Mason, what I got to do in there, ma'am. I am going to need more than this (tissue paper), ma'am." Shaking her head, Mrs. Mason gives Arthur extra tissue paper for his sit-down bathroom visit. All the students except for Arthur, already lined up and ready to return to class. She asks another student, Malcolm, to check on Arthur and see if he is done. Malcolm enters the bathroom to check on Arthur and Malcolm returns telling Mrs. Mason and the rest of the class, "Arthur is still on the toilet, Misses Mason." Shaking her head, Mrs. Mason yells inside the bathroom, "Arthur, Arthur, are you almost finished using the bathroom, we like to get back to class before the school day is over." Arthur remains quiet and Mrs. Mason yells again, "Arthur Peterkin, little boy; you better answer me, before I come inside this bathroom" "I'm finished Misses Mason, coming out now, ma'am." Arthur interrupts and his classmates are laughing, he is hoping Mrs. Mason does not enter the boy's bathroom catching him on the toilet. Mrs. Mason also tells him to wash his hands before leaving the restroom. Finally, Arthur exits the boy's bathroom and the whole class returns to their classroom.