Scenario 18

Two 10th Grade students, Wayne and Charles walking home from school. Wayne makes a startling confession to his best friend, "I shitted in the boy's bathroom. During the fourth period, I sat on the school toilet and I took me a mean ass shit!" They stop and Charles tells his homie, "You're kidding! You took a dump in the school bathroom, with no doors in front of the toilet bowls." Wayne says, "Yea, because I wanted to let it out, instead of holding it in." Laughing, Charles tells him, "You got balls son, I don't know how you could do that and with other guys watching you." Wayne tells him, "I was in the bathroom alone, I had to go, I realized what's the big deal, everyone takes dumps. I got tired of holding it in. While I was on the bowl taking a dump, I realized it's not so bad, I found it challenging and daring. Plus, no one was in the bathroom when I sat down. Only two guys came in and saw me. I thought they were going to mess with me, but instead one of them gave me a nod and the other paid me no mind, besides I seen plenty of guys sitting on toilets in the boy's bathroom with no problem. You know something, it was my first time doing it in the school bathroom, I had never done it in elementary or middle school. I done at summer camp, when I was a boy scout. You?" Charles replies, "I haven't taken a dump in school since the second grade." Wayne and Charles are laughing and talking while continuing their walk home.