Scenario 49

Thirteen-year-old girl Kenya cannot stand her uppity, visiting 20-year-old cousin Dee. Dee has this prima donna attitude towards Kenya with her uppity rude behavior. While Dee is inside the only bathroom in the house, standing in front the sink, looking at herself in the mirror combing and brushing her hair. Kenya approaches the bathroom telling her cousin, "Excuse me Dee, other people like myself have to use this bathroom." Dee tells her, "So, you just have to wait little girl until I am done fixing my hair!" She is laughing at Kenya and Kenya tells her, "I really have to go!" Dee is snubbing her and Kenya closes the bathroom door saying, "Since you're not going to leave, I might as well then." They both inside and Dee is looking at her while continuing her hair. Kenya sits on the toilet after taking her pants down. She warns Dee while leaning forward looking up at her, "This is not the first time I have done this, going to the bathroom in front of others and I'm letting you know it's going to smell really bad!" Kenya letting out a grunt, pushing and Dee frowning says, "Oh! Your disgusting!" Dee is urgently leaving the bathroom and Kenya tells her, "Stick around, we can talk while you do your hair and I continue doing my doo!" Dee exits the bathroom closing the door, shaking her head in disbelief and Kenya is still on the toilet laughing out loud.