Scenario 8

On Friday afternoon, this pre-teen wayward kid, Gene is walking around the neighborhood, stops inside the Marcy Avenue Park men's room for a bathroom break. While he is inside the first toilet stall using the toilet, he overhears sounds of heavy breathing coming from the next and end stall. He investigates, looking into the last stall from beneath the partition at two pairs of legs with their pants and drawers down facing the bowl. One is behind the other doing something to his partner. Gene is covering his mouth laughing and he flushes the toilet twice attempting to distract this horny couple. He exits the restroom, sitting on the bench directly outside the restroom, to see who these people are, in the last stall having their moment of pleasure.

One of the stall occupants exits the restroom, he is in a happy mood. Gene knows him as a local hustler and small-time drug dealer in his mid-twenties named Dre. He is also a friend of his family. Dre notices Gene greeting, "Hey! What's up, kid (fist bump)! See you out here, chilling in the park!" Gene tells him, "Yea and I was in the bathroom overhearing you and a freak doing it in the last stall." Dre says, "Yep, I was tearing it up, kid!" Suddenly, they notice this stubby dude exiting the restroom, he is around Dre's age. Gene is stunned, he also recognizes the jeans and footwear he is wearing. Dre asks the dude, "we cool?" Dude is nodding his head up and down responding, "Yea, we cool!" The dude is walking away with concern. Gene is puzzled wanting to laugh and Dre explains, "Yea that was the freak I was banging. And yes, I have this certain reputation around here and I'm basking in it." Gene responds, "I understand, you just doing your do." Dre tells him, "That's right and Fat boy wanted to score some weed, his ass was very low on cash and he already owes me. He wanted to score some from me on credit and I turned him down. He was so desperate and he was willing to do anything. I gave him the option, along with settling some of his debt to me by going inside (the men's room), dropping his drawers and giving it up to me. That was in the first stall taking a doodoo?" Gene replies, "Yea, I had to go, I don't care! I do it anywhere, even at school in the boy's bathroom and the toilets have no doors." Dre replies, "I don't blame you, Junior. I myself dropped plenty of turds inside those toilet bowls (looking inside the restroom). Listen Junior, I got to go, stay out of trouble! Say whassup to the fam." Gene replies, "You too!" They bump fists before walking in different directions and Gene is cracking up laughing, "Dude, gave up his booty for weed. Oh snap!"