Chapter 56: Submit

HEAT 56 - SUBMIT

You leaned forward, Kaminari pinned between your thighs, his arms hooked around your thighs, his hands digging into your thighs gently, careful not to disobey your wants. You were facing Bakugo who had nestled comfortably between Kaminari's thighs, the electrifying cock shining with Katsuki's saliva.

You could feel Kaminari smirk between your thighs as your pussy clenched in response to Bakugo.

"Moan for her baby boy," Kaminari demanded, his breath teasing your wet clit. Katsuki's eyes lifted to yours, a blush blooming on your face when he realized that this was turning you on. A gasp escaped you, Kaminari lifting his head to lick between your legs. He sucked your clit into his mouth right when Katsuki let out a low, muffled moan, Kaminari's cock twitching with excitement between his lips. "Good." Kaminari moaned in response.

Licking your lips you took a breath to regain your composure, you were supposed to be in charge. If you gave in to the urges you had, you would definitely lose control and end up fucking Bakugo putting you back to square one and at risk for more heartache.

Kaminari moaned again as his cock rammed into Katsuki's throat. The ashen blond no longer shy now that he knew this was paying off. He was hard, this made him hard. Being good enough at sucking Kaminari's cock that the blond was trying to keep himself still enough to mouth fuck your clit... his ego was supposed to be put in its place but, he only felt it inflate. Especially with the way you were looking at him right now. Your eyes were locked on him, not Kaminari, not Kaminari's cock, him.

"Hands where I can see them." You demanded. Katsuki smirked as he brought the hand on his cock to the bed, his hands digging into the sheets grabbing them while he sucked Kaminari off at a slower, more agonizing pace. "Suck on his balls." You let out a shaky breath bending down and replacing Katsuki's mouth with yours.

"Oh, God." Kaminari moaned against your clit, his grip loosening, his focus wavering. You didn't care. Katsuki's face inches from your was what you wanted. Katsuki took the rest of Kaminari in his mouth, his eyes trained on you in half-lidded lustful gazes. Kaminari bucked into your mouth with no warning, your annoyance peeking through in the way you grunted and pulled away. Katsuki scoffed, he moved to a position where he was holding Kaminari's thighs down better.

"It's not his fault you're good with your mouth," Katsuki whispered to you. His eyes fixated on your lips while he licked his own. You were close enough you could feel his breath on your mouth. You leaned in barely, craving his lips on yours, his tongue against yours. You wanted him so bad you were aching.

"Nova, you're so fucking wet." Kaminari moaned, his ass flexing beneath him as his whole body tensed. "K-katsuki..." He breathed. Sitting up you could see that one of Katsuki's hands was gone, his finger working the edge of Kaminari's needy hole. "Fuck me, God, both of you." He moaned shamelessly, electricity zipping around his arms.

"Aw, he wants us to fuck him." You mused with a mocking voice. "Do you think you can listen enough to do that?"

Katsuki's jaw clenched, he was trying so hard to not take over and dominate you both. He wanted to rip into you and Kaminari both. Nitroglycerin started flooding his system again, building his hormones and adding to his rage.

"Whatever you want, Mistress." He scoffed.

"Hn. I'm not convinced you mean that." You scoffed back. "I guess, you can fucking watch for now. Stand at the end of the bed." You gave Bakugo a smug smile.

Katsuki sighed, rolling his eyes he stood up where he had been kneeling and moved to the end of the bed.

"Fuck Bakugo." Kaminari huffed in annoyance.

"Yeah, Shut up."

Scoffing you crawled off of the bed, your heels clicking against your hardwood flooring. You were taller than Katsuki was used to in these heels. You walked up behind him you slid your hand into his hair pulling his head back so that his ear met your lips.

"You really, really need to learn to listen, Bakugo." You scoffed. "You will get the things you want faster if you would stop being so rash all the time. Kind of like my backstory. Hm. Interestingly, you can't really listen very well in this scenario either."

"Check his hearing aids." Kaminari groaned, his balls hurting from the endless teasing and lack of release. "Maybe he just can't fucking hear."

"I'll leave." Katsuki threatened despite making no sudden movement to remove himself from your grasp.

"You can leave whenever you want." You dragged your tongue along his ear lobe. "I won't chase you though." Your other hand ghosted over his sensitive skin, down his side, over his hips. "Kaminari won't either." Katsuki gasped when your fingernails dragged down his frustrated cock.

Kaminari watched from where he lap, rolling over on his side, his hand propping his head up while his other hand stroked his cock.

"Do you want me to fuck you Bakugo?" You whispered into your ex-lover's ear.

Katsuki's swallow could be heard from across the room, his face burning brightly and his member completely hard. "Please." He panted.

"That's better." You mused in his ear releasing his hair. "I like you so much more when you're needy." You admitted. "You listen a lot more when you actually care about the consequences of your actions." Your words were sharp but, he didn't react solely because of the grip you had on his throbbing cock.

His muscles twitched beneath your spare hand as you trekked down his spine. With a sharp slap, your hand met his asscheek earning a delicious growl from the blond. "Are you going to listen, Bakugo?" You asked again.