Chapter 26

You had quite literally NEVER thought about Kaminari in the way you were experiencing him right now. He was nowhere near dorky and cheeky like he normally was... no this Kaminari... he was different. 

"you ready, princess?" Katsuki hummed in your ear, his lubed up dick pressing gently to your ass. 

Kaminari rubbed his dick between your folds rubbing your clit with his head, strings of precum connecting you. 

You nodded, this wasn't your first time but you still listened to every word Katsuki spoke. He reached forward rubbing your clit with Kaminari's cum. 

He rubbed slow circles over and over his hand heating up rapidly, the hotter his hand burned the faster he rubbed and the more energy vibrated against your skin. 

"That's it, Princess, get ready to cum for me." He responded feeling you relax against the head if his cock. His low growl sending shivers down your spine. Katsuki spread your ass with his cock in sweet gently waves, never going to far too fast. "Good girl." He praised moaning when his words made you tighten around him, making it harder for him to move. "Fuck. Yes." Katsuki panted. In truth this was hot. It was so hot. But it was uncomfortable. The only thing keeping you from sliding off his cock was the blissful way he worked your clit. 

The loud ripple of small firecrackers lit against your clit, pulses of pain and pleasure flooding your body. 

Another moan tore from your throat, you were aching, not only for obvious reason but for the lack of attention you were getting in one specific area. 

"Kaminari." You panted, your words breathless from the intense mix of pain and pleasure. "Hmm." Katsuki muttered more praises against your neck, he had stopped moving but his dick was so huge it didn't matter, it hurt. It felt good but it definitely was more painful due to his size. Maybe Kaminari should've been behind... Katsuki however didn't give much room for option, the way he kept rubbing your ass. Spreading you, rubbing your ass with his thumb. He was hypnotized, likely to kill Kaminari on the spot if he even asked to switch places. Not like Kaminari cared. Either position would be new for him. He knew this was likely his only chance to fuck you, he didn't give a fuck if he played back seat driver to Bakugo. 

You were aching, dripping, Katsuki was coaxing you on driving you almost feral. You needed Kaminari's cock in you now. Your impatience getting the better of you. You looked down at the blond, his thick cock gripped tightly in your hand, you rand your thumb over the tip of his soft head, feeling down, every vein, every pulse... you centered him at your entrance. 

"Holy shit." Kaminari's eyes rolled back. "Holy fuck. Nova, you're...so fucking... fuck... your so tight." The room filled with nervous moans. Everyone feeling eachother. Kaminari cock spread your walls, his cock squeezed tight from the lack of space Katsuki girth allowed. 

You couldn't hear him. You were in your own world, riding your own high. You bounced. Two sets of hands gripped your hips. Two different moans echoed in your ears. You bounced again. This felt amazing. Your eyes rolled back in your head as they both moved in sync, filling you as much as they could then pulling almost all the way out. Fuck it felt good. You needed more. Rocking back and forth you stole groans and moans. 

"Stand up. Fuck me standing up. I want you to fuck me hard." Your demands came out like needy pants rather than stern instructions. 

Kaminari pulled his cock from your wet lust. Cum dripping down his thighs. 

"Keep fucking her Bakugo, I want to taste how fucking sweet she tastes again." 

"Wait wha-" your back arched sharply when Kaminari sucked your clit in his mouth, electricity drancing on your clit as he lashed you over and over with his tongue. Katsuki didnt hesitate to ram his cock into you. It didn't matter how hard he thrusted as long as Kaminari continued to give give you stern tongue lashings Katsuki could fuck your ass as hard as he wanted.