Chapter 22

"You vibrate when you're excited." Shoto grinned, his hot fingers flickering over your knuckles. A smile spread across your cheeks as he lifted your fingers too his lips. "It's adorable."

He slid your hand on your thigh, gripping your inner leg. A bright glow shined from beneath his hand, fire glowing along the edges of his hand.

"You're so easy to turn on." His lips touched your ear, with a feverish blush coating your cheeks, you leaned forward, the heat making it's way to your head. Shoto's hand was so hot. You wanted more. You wanted him. "You're so easy to play with." His low voice sent chills down your body. "I can always tell when you're about to go feral... your skin begins to glow." He pushed you further into the bed, his knee spreading your legs as he climbed ontop of your, your chest was exposed catching his eyes for a split second before he continued. His eyes met yours as he lower himself to your nipple. He circled your sensitive nub with his tongue and pulling it in his mouth. You waited to feel his teeth... to feel some kind of bite...

"Your beads shake." He hummed, kissing up your chest. "You're so excited you vibrate." His searing hot finger pushed deep inside you, vibrations pulsing rapidly against your g-spot. "You become needier and needier the hotter you get.."

Your back arched as a rush of pleasure collapsed over your, pulling a string of moans from your chest.

"Unfortunately, the needier you get, the more violent you become..."

"No. Shoto. I'll be good. I promise."

Your beads buzzed against each other, making the Amazonite balls hum. You were drunk. You were stoned. And you were fully hyped up on electricity and thermal energy. The Subway felt like a bubble. Everything was distorted, and most of what you could hear was drowned out by the sound of blood in your ears.

Outside of that issue, you hadn't thought everything through on going pantiless. Small issues like not wanting to risk touching your unprotected coochie lips to the public transport seats... became problematic. You were swaying back and forth, struggling to stay vertical on the moving car.

"Sit down." Kirishima chuckled. His dark red hair flowing past his shoulders. He was wedged comfortably between Mina, who had her legs draped over his knee while she layed on Jirou, and Sero, who was so stoned and drunk he had fallen asleep against Red Riot.

"She can't." Mina giggled. "She's not wearing panties."

"How do you know?" You smirked, swaying again despite gripping the pole as tightly as possible. Your cheeks had a bright bloom of red on them, your hands shaking as your beads clattered against the pole at the base of your wrist.

"Bitch please. I knew you were wildin before we even left, that dress is so tight even the most seamless g-string can be seen baby girl. If you need some love let me know." Mina flicked her tongue at you.

"For fucks sake." Katsuki groans wrapping his hand around your free wrist pulling you down into his lap and resuming his previous position. A a stoic look on his face, ignoring the looks he was getting from everyone, including you. "Shut the fuck up already."

You sat there frozen in fear of how to react and respond. Not responding seemed to be the best course of action before not even 2 minutes into sitting in Bakugo's lap, everyone had moved on as if they didn't see anything. Kirishima had given a sly smirk and Mina had let out the teeniest squeal before Jirou nudged her to shut the fuck up. Sero was asleep, and therefore gave no fucks and Kaminari...

Bright gold eyes lifted to yours, an unrecognizable dominance behind that pretty electric flicker. He had already been sitting next to Bakugo but had yet to really say much.

Katsuki shifted underneath you a nub on his ripped jeans slidding against your swollen core making you arch forward, gripping his other knee. Bakugo and Kaminari both watched you closely as you sat there, focusing on breathing. You were almost there... that feral point and you were trying your best to wait it out and blow off steam at home... literally but it seemed the longer the night went on the less likely you would get that opportunity. A soft glow flickered under your skin as lines of energy pulsed beneath the flesh.

"Dude, are you okay?" Kaminari leaned forward slightly, placing his hand a top yours. A low zip of electricity pulsed through your hand, eliciting an excited shiver.

"She's fine." There was a sexy smirk in Katsuki's voice as he rolled his thigh beneath you, creating an irresistible friction. That ball of jean fibers adding pressure variation.

"Katsuki." You panted gripping his knee tighter, a response that one spurred him on more.

He sat up, shifting his hips back underneath him, his hand finding sanctuary on the small of your back.

"You're being good, remember." He whispered in your ear so only you and Kaminari could hear. You weren't sure why but the mix of Katsuki being in charge while Kaminari watched him handle you, it felt embarrassing but...  exciting. It felt... wrong?

"I'm being good." You pouted, biting your lower lip and tossing your head forward, hiding behind a wall of hair. "It's your..." You trailed off as he moved his thigh again, bouncing you just enough to stimulate you but not enough for anyone to notice.

The subway train was quiet for the most part. Music sounded over the speakers. You and your friends had overtaken the whole row on one side. Nobody else sat on the other side. Your back was beside a divider. No one was paying attention.

"My what?" He smirked, sitting up straighter, his chest pressed into your shoulder. His heat assaulting your energy receptors. "I wonder how wet you are right now." His hand slid down your back, over your ass and underneath you. "You needy little slut." You let out a heated pant, his fingers wiggling between you and his thigh. You lifted just barely wanting more, earning a condescending smirk. He pushed his thumb into your wet cunt, fingers massaging your clit as his pinched you in his hand.

"Fuu-"

"Shhh." He hummed. "Don't get loud now." Katsuki's hand warmed against you, small vibration etching along the skin he touched.

You bit your lip, your eyes halflidded and not looking at anything in particular. You were too focused on the approaching orgasm. He was going to make you cum right here, right now while Kaminari watched.

"That's right." He smirked again, his eyes trained on you, holding an intense gaze. "Cum for me."

You already were, your eyes fluttered shut as the wave crashed over you. Rocking against his hand you could feel just how big a mess you were making in his hand. A mess he was coaxed on purpose.

"Katsuki. Please." You were panting. Your cheeks were bright red, you couldn't look at them, either of them. You were embarrassed and the fact that they seemed to like it so much only made it hotter.

"That's cute, you're already begging and you've barely been touched." He scoffed with a grin.

"This is going to be fun." Kaminari smirked, adjusting himself in his pants. "I can't wait to shock you."

I HAVE to stop with writing Kaminari because I am SIMPING for him and I have never simped for him before. I like my 2D men mean, traumatized with jokes that would humiliate me. Kaminari is not this type.

Join me on Patreon.com/themuze for more Chapters ($1 Access, must be 18) Currently Patreon has up to Chapter 93.