Chapter 24 Rewrite

Heat 24 Rewrite

** The original chapter was written over a year ago so this may be significantly different idk *

You sigh, Katsuki was so fucking warm. His body pressed against you sent chills down your spine. Kaminari licked up the side of your neck, his fingers sending flickers of electricity over your chilled flesh.

You melt.

Nothing in the world would have ever prepared you to be in this situation. Naked. Vulnerable. Sandwiched between two of Japan's most eligible bachelors. Your skin felt like it was literally on fire and if you weren’t careful, if you lost control over your quirk… it would be.

“Fuck~” You moan out as Katsuki’s fingers massaged your needy clit.

Katsuki responds with a smirk, he knew how badly you wanted this. He knew exactly what you were thinking. He kisses the other side of your neck, the side that isn’t occupied by Kaminari’s sparking tongue.

“You’re so fucking needy, Princess.” He hums in your ear.

His tone makes you melt even more, so much so that if you weren’t being held, you would have collapsed in a puddle of cum-needing goo on the floor. You wanted more. You wanted to feel them inside you, you craved their throbbing cocks inside you.

You feel fingers trace down your sides… your hips… down the back of your thighs. Kaminari’s lips traveled further south, etching ghost kisses down your sensitive sides as he worked his way down. He grasps the backs of your knees and lifts you against his chest, spreading you before Katsuki who had dropped to his knees during the transition.

Your fingers find themself tangling in Kaminari’s hair, pulling at the roots gently as Katsuki takes your clit in his mouth.

“Fuck..” You breathe again, feeling yourself grow tight around his penetrating finger. Your breath grows heavy as he curls his finger inside you, stroking the sensitive bundle of nerves of the other side of your clit making you grow impossibly wet.

“You taste so good.” He mumbles, his lips kissing against your inner thighs, taunting you as you rock your hips back and forth, seeking friction. “Such a needy little slut.” He scoffs again.

Kaminari pulls your knees against your chest even tighter, lengthening Katsuki’s wet target.

“Moan for us, Princess.” He whispers against your ear. You can feel his cock growing impossibly hard as he grinds himself into your ass. “You have such a beautiful moan.”

You bite your lip, part of you not wanting to give them the satisfaction, a feat that Katsuki takes as a challenge as he pushes another finger inside your wet, warm cunt. His tongue drags against your clit in an agonizing slowness.

Cum drips down his fingers, pulling towards his wrists. The faster he fucks your g-spot, the faster your cum drips into his hand. He wants to hear your suppressed moans. He wants to feel your pussy tighten against his fingers, he wants to feel your orgasm, the thought of tasting the rush of your dripping cum making him impossibly hard as precum drips from his tip.

“Switch me.” Kaminari demands, wanting to taste your cum just as much as the blond servicing you.

“Wait your turn.” Katsuki bites back, stroking his aching cock as he continues his work.

You feel Katsuki’s hand heat as he activates his quirk just enough to spark yours.

“That’s my good girl.” He moans, feeling your pussy relax as more cum rushes down his fingers, fingers that were now causing vibrations deep inside your needy pussy. He sucks your clit, rubbing his tongue against the bundle of nerves. You can hear the wet sounds of cum and tongue only pushing you further and further into your foggy mind.